Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Valentin View Post
    I hope the admins read this and ban that Piece of shit from this forum !!
    Ya he strung me along for over a few weeks saying that he sent seeds but I never got anything..no biggie but some times that's all we have is our word!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Epic made a comment about a breeder whom I thought was the greatest, but his gear isn't all that, and seems that fame and glory rules the day as this fellow continues his rise to the top; I'm often wrong about people, but try to give them the benefit until they screw me or someone else. I hate to hear about anyone losing something so precious, that's irreplaceable, specially those fine strains. I use to look for the good in people, not seeing the bad until it was usually too late. I was sent to prison by my best friend, and he was also screwing around with my 1st wife. I've lived and learned, and I have no circle, other than you guys, it's just me myself and I, but I still gift meds to old friends, they just don't know where I live, or when I'm gonna pop up. I believe all the guys that have posted on this thread are decent men, and I have a lot of respect for you guys, even though I'm not vocal about it, I hope to befriend you all. I have good feelings for you guys, and consider you my friends, and my inner circle to be Skunk-Mad, Epic Genetics, Keepitmedicated, Shadimar, Sam High, Rollnik. I hope get to know Johnnyman & MidnightToker better. I consider us to be a special breed; there's a hand full of members here that have integrity of heart. I hate a thief and a traitor, been victimized by both, and they should be banished from our midst/TY.
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 347/1

Well at least we now have a trader feedback system in place. It is available in the Traders Post as well as the seed vendor section.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    Ya he strung me along for over a few weeks saying that he sent seeds but I never got anything..no biggie but some times that's all we have is our word!
    You can give him negative feedback here - http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...k.php?u=303188

LT

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Arboles View Post
    Epic made a comment about a breeder whom I thought was the greatest, but his gear isn't all that, and seems that fame and glory rules the day as this fellow continues his rise to the top; I'm often wrong about people, but try to give them the benefit until they screw me or someone else. I hate to hear about anyone losing something so precious, that's irreplaceable, specially those fine strains. I use to look for the good in people, not seeing the bad until it was usually too late. I was sent to prison by my best friend, and he was also screwing around with my 1st wife. I've lived and learned, and I have no circle, other than you guys, it's just me myself and I, but I still gift meds to old friends, they just don't know where I live, or when I'm gonna pop up. I believe all the guys that have posted on this thread are decent men, and I have a lot of respect for you guys, even though I'm not vocal about it, I hope to befriend you all. I have good feelings for you guys, and consider you my friends, and my inner circle to be Skunk-Mad, Epic Genetics, Keepitmedicated, Shadimar, Sam High, Rollnik. I hope get to know Johnnyman & MidnightToker better. I consider us to be a special breed; there's a hand full of members here that have integrity of heart. I hate a thief and a traitor, been victimized by both, and they should be banished from our midst/TY.
    you have me curiouse as to who you mean (the breeder) , i realise you say it was you who thought this breeder was the greatest not me, but i havent a clue who you are talking about lol, if you dont want to mention it in public then pm me

as for breeders at the top, i see one daily that is somewhat there and imo shouldnt be, the best plant ive had in the past 20 years or so (cant compare from earlier due to memory and changes in growing technology) came from a small guy who was unheard of to me at the time and most likely unheard of by most, ive kept this plant alive in clone form for quite a few years, cant say that about any plants/strains recieved from the big guys

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by lightly_toasted View Post
    Well at least we now have a trader feedback system in place. It is available in the Traders Post as well as the seed vendor section.

LT
    I guess eBay started the feedback system, and it works very well when you're doing business with people you haven't met, or shaken their hand. It's great to see that TY is kicking ass with these newer visionary ideas. We shall all know who can & can't be trusted.
    Live and let live.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 217/1
    Given: 330/9

I am very new to this forum and can see that a lot of people have past history and so forth. I am still glad to be a member here and hope to get to meet some like minded trustworthy people. I don't agree that 1 in every 100 people are good though, it is more like 1 in every 1000. People are too quick to judge a man, without knowing anything and too often we allow ego to rule us. It is wrong when credit is not received for a job well done or when a man does not keep their word. For me, things like that are deal breakers and I do not really want to give someone another chance after they burn me. Fool me once and all that. I am prepared to give everybody one chance and one only. Trust is everything. Peace. TBeanz.

Thumbs Up/Down

@Arboles Just like user tagging

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

It sucks when we're betrayed, especially by loved ones; these are dark & perilous times we live in today, the best of things and the worst of things are here together. There's been a huge loss of natural affection, that affection which people once had for one another, and this loss has crept into the family home, helping to tear it apart. Alcohol & hard drugs aren't helping things either; my neighbor drinks and becomes abusive to his family. Things are upside down, the truth is hated, and everyone loves a big fat juicy lie!
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 315/0

I hate to admit it, but I hear more stories of rip-offs and thievery in the medical community than I care to count. While the real medical users are always willing to help each other out, there are a tremendous number of scam artists who are just "playing sick" to con people.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Valentin View Post
    I hope the admins read this and ban that Piece of shit from this forum !!
    wow what did or has he been doing. That guy sent me a shish load of beans and i sent him medicine wow
    Last edited by Vman0000006; 11-10-2013 at 02:32 AM. Reason: mis spelled words

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Default answer

here is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    you can put H Trueman on that list of dickheads, he screwed me outta a 1000wt light system with bulbs, but there are more good guys than bad here I think

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

He said he lost a harvest to mold and that the AC & DH gear were raising the RH, he was misunderstood about the hardware but the weather was rather humid this summer so if he left his colas to dry hanging unchecked in an enclosed warm & sticky location they could have gotten fuzzy.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

I don't make trades or sell stuff. I only offer what I can part with, never been screwed yet.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    I don't make trades or sell stuff. I only offer what I can part with, never been screwed yet.
    I'm the same way.

No one knows about my small operation except an extremely select few, and I want to keep it that way.

I have a grow mentor and whether he likes it or not, will receive thank you "gifts' from me after every harvest, if I have any thing to spare. This time around I had shit loads to spare. He has been so generous to me that returning the favour is a no-brainer.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

I'm ususally the same way nohib, I have helped many people but don't like it broadcasted (I have a family to keep safe) I figuired a zip was fair deal after harvest and he aggreed. The mold story was the 2nd or 3rd excuss Shad. He said he was busted for growing over his limit, but kept all his equipment and still posted grow pics etc, then it was he sold it all to build a fence, then the mold story I think. He also told me 2 or 3 times he had something for me and mailed it but he didn't. No matter, I dont offer anything I cant live w/o and it hasnt stopped me from helping others.
    Be well all
    T

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

I keep track of who I get seeds from...what goes around, comes around. A kindness returned or passed on is a gift that keeps on giving.
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12