Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 156/0
    Given: 176/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Fast Version F1- The Gran Prix

Ladies and Gentlemen, please get comfortable and fill your vaporizer with the best and sweetest weed because is about to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!
    The participants in this great race are 3 genetics, part of the F1 Fast version family of Sweet Seeds.
    Specially we will see how they show the bodywork of 3 of its fastest varieties:
    Green Poison, Sweet Special y Cream Caramel.

As you may have read, this year 2013, Sweet Seeds decided to bring to market a new line of F1 hybrids, with a very special characteristic: ultra-fast flowering.
    These new F1 hybrids have been selected through very thorough testings, by crossing the top non-auto-flowering elite clones from Sweet Seeds bank, with a selection of extra fast autoflowering genetics of 3º generation.
    The result, are plants that can get to shorten its flowering period between 1 and 2 weeks, regarding to the original versions, without losing any of the main features of genetics, or reducing the harvest. An important tip is these aren't auto-flowering plants, they are F1 varieties, but all of them has the main feature of being able to accelerate the flowering and maturing moment properly.

By being F1 genetics, they can be kept in an indoor closet, under a grow rate with a light regime of 18h/6h without having signs of flowering, so we can select a good mother to self-supply of cuttings.

Lets move on the race where we can already appreciate, in their 4th day of life, the fastest competitors.
    Heading the line is Green Poison, followed very closely by Cream Caramel. The Sweet Special took one day more to germinate.

This is going to be an interesting race, and it will have a really dizzying pace, so don't get lost friends, I await you here for the next update where we'll see how the starting grid has left after the trainings
    Thanks to all for stopping and comment… and fasten your seat belt!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

cool man il keep my eyes on this race
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 144/1
    Given: 85/0

Looks interesting but as a point of clarification, I have a question. By definition, isn't it impossible to predict the traits you will get from F1 beans? They have a large array of phenotypes representing different genetic contributions from the parents, so how do you know they will retain the shortened flowering period? Just curios
    Leda Uno, Celestial Temple Sativa grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...570#post357570
    PPK, RSK, SS grow thread: https://www.treatingyourself.org/sho...L-stealth-grow

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Nice Tommy has gifted me some Green Poison Fast and cant wait till it gets here.loved cream caramel Gonna watch this closley
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 537/2
    Given: 344/1

I have ran the cream caramel regular and enjoyed it. Maybe the fast version would be worth a try.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/0
    Given: 196/0

Nice one Jaypp!

It sounds really interesting, I can't miss this one

Keep it up, fast and sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superman C View Post
    Looks interesting but as a point of clarification, I have a question. By definition, isn't it impossible to predict the traits you will get from F1 beans? They have a large array of phenotypes representing different genetic contributions from the parents, so how do you know they will retain the shortened flowering period? Just curios
    Hey Superman!

What's up buddy? Thansk for the visit and comment

I'm actually on vacations but sometimes I can't resist have a look at the forums and I can't resist to answer your question.

I would go further on with lots of details if I wasn't on vacations, but as I am I'll just start to ask you if you already know how these strains were developed. Do you?

I mean, did you already red this thread: http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ow-even-faster

?

Let me know about it and if you still have any doubs I'll answer your questions in the worst case when I come back, in the second week of October. I'm not part of the breeding team so I don't know everything there is to know but I can always share my opinion... and so does my colleague Jaypp.

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

Faster flowering never hurts especially when growing out of doors.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Wow, this race is generating so much expectation that even Tommy is back from his vacations only to folow it!
    Thanks for the visit, mate! We all appreciate it

See you soon
    Jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Good night everyone,
    it's time to see how are developing the trainings of this peculiar race.

Comment that the light of the stadium where the race takes place is low power, specifically 200w, and is on 18 hours in the first 30 qualifying days. Then the Sodium 600W will ligth on to see how these 15 champions compete, at a rate of 12 hours on.

Cream Caramel team head detail, specifically the runner "Niki Caramel".

Detail of the head of Green Poison Team, the pilot "Green Alonson".

And finally, the head of Sweet Special team, the runner "Sweet Schumacher".

At this time the pilots are testing the cars, checking the aerodynamics, brakes and the different types of tires. Before they where using the land ones (Jiffys), but after 4 days they changed to these of rubber, small size (6x6 pots) that are specific for water. These early days, it hasn't stopped raining on the circuit and it is noted that the water has some component that makes cars roll better (biostimulator root).

After seven days hanging around with this wheels, the drivers have already done all the tests and the next thing will be to put on the largest tire (7 liter pot) before the big race.

We are 15 days from start and other 15 remain to see this huge show!

An important tip from the race director:

"The race I usually do is primarily organic and is based on a well-prepared soil. I usually use substrates already prepared from known brands in the industry getting, almost always, the expected response.

With the "transplant technique" I make sure that at each stage the car have what it takes to develop properly, without the need of a lot of liquids support."

I hope you are here the next update
    Thank you very much to all for coming and leaving such a nice comments!

I believe this strains have a lot of good things like normal plants, but they are 1 or 2 weeks faster!

More info about this new strains:

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ow-even-faster

Sweet Smokes!
    Jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

It's been 24 days since the competitors started their trainings. They all are doing very good timings and you can see that all teams are really fit, there's no doubt it will be a terrific race and we'll see if they can break records at this circuit.

The weather is still very rainy for now, temperatures are between 18ºC and 22ºC with strong gusts of wind, ideal for the pilots to stay in shape. The weather report for the weekend, that is when the race starts, is quite good and a stunning sun is highly probable to shine, giving bright and colour to these great competitors during most part of the day.

It only remains one week and we can see trough the lenses how the pilots are gather at the Pit Lane of each team, trying to decide which techniques to use during the race.

Due to the graining, the wheels are worn out and it's time to changing to which they are going to use in the race, the ones with 7 litres. So then, the pilots are going to be ready to face the Grand Prix.

Here we can see the pilots of "Cream Caramel" Team, with their magnificent pilot Niki Caramel ready to use all of his machine potential.

The "Sweet Special" pilots are not left behind. This new team is giving plenty to talk about among the experts, regarding their great timings in the last Grand Prix and for their amazing overtakings. Specially highlighted is "Sweet Shumacher".

Finally, the most quiet team before the cameras and journalists, with some runners creating a new path, with their fast and exciting way of running. The prime example of this team is "Green Alonso"

So, there's only a week left, book your seat because there's already a burnt wheel smell in the track!!

Thanks for stopping by, 

I await for you all here…

VROOOUUUM, VROOOUUUM!!!!!

Jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Finally the big day has come when these champs are going to measure forces. The racetrack is 1 m2, and in total there are 15 competitors as we have seen in the trainings. They all have passed with really good timings and I don't think there is going to be much difference between them in these early days.

The circuit lights are 600W and shine like never before. The extraction is at 100% and, as a preventive, all cars have a layer of sprayed neem oil, propolis and Andean Horsetail. This spraying is going to be done every lap until the 4th.
    As a special note you have to know that each week will be counted as a lap.

Lets pass already to the commentators because is ready to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

Tremendous roar is heard in the starting line, thick smoke fills the pit lane and it's even thicker in the stands… Finally the show starts!!

Again, a picture of the main screen were we can see how all the runners pass trough the line, real close to each other, starting the second lap with some really even times. You can see the stretch they have made in only one week.

Here is how the driver "Green Alonso" has taken the lead at the end of this first lap, arriving in the first place and with a really amazing timing.

Detail of "Niki Caramel's" car, who follows very close the first competitor.

They have enough fuel for, at least 3 laps (weeks) but I'm going to use an extra additive of Magnesium and Calcium (Magical) in every lap together with the DRS, except for the final lap when they're going to have catalytic enzymes only, so the smoke is soft.

To be clear with the data reading, I leave you a summary of what i'll use in the race.

KERS: Magical: Magnesium and Calcium
    DRS: Biocanna Bio Boost, Flower Biostimulator
    Fuel: Fert, Bioflowers.
    Wings: Catalyzing Enzymes, Cannazym.

And that's all I've used in the first lap.

Thanks for stopping and stay around here!
    See you!
    Jaypp

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/0
    Given: 196/0

Wow

Great time Jaypp, a very fast first lap

Keep it up bro, sweet smokes!

tommy

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

An important wire from the race director, he has some important notice to tell us:

"Good … everyone, this week a storm has shootdown a power light tower and it is too dangerous to continue with the race. That's why the pilots have left the circuit behind the safety car and are waiting in the paddock until the problem be solved in order to continue with the race.
    It also caused a cut in the power supply in the entire circuit so the cameras are disabled to continue broadcasting the Grand Prize until further notice."

That's all for now folks, don't go very far away from the circuit.

(IMPORTANT: I had a problem with my hard drive and the whole team is trying to recover the pics i have from this grow.
    By the moment, the ones from the end of the race are safe so, if there is no chance to recover all of them, i'll jump directly to that point to show you those pics, which are worthy of being on a catalog. In a few days i'll come back with more news
    Cheers and apologies for this inconvenience, I hope you've brought enough joints to hold on here, in short some courtesy cool drinks will be offered in the stands

Thumbs Up/Down

brother there looking good cant wait for some updates to see who's ahead in the race
    “The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment – the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world.”
    Sebastian Marincolo

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Well, Lostfrog thank you for being here, it seems it will not be possible to rebroadcast the entire race and, as you can image, we are not so happy about it.

I have a couple of pics of the whole team, passing trough the finish line on laps 3th and 5th. I couldn't tell who is winning, the 3 of them are very close.

Soon we'll upload pics of the podium, minutes before they pick up the trophy, so you can see they are real champs
    Sweet smokes!
    Jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Hi everyone, I want to show the photos of the 3 winners, because the three teams managed to go beyond the finish line just two weeks ahead their older sisters, so we can name the 3 teams as winners

The first crossing the finish line was the super fast Green Poison, with an amazing timing of only 40 days achieved by 2 of the plants of this team, the next and followed closely by the Special Sweet was the Cream Caramel Team, who is the protagonist of this update.

In flowering time, they were the ones who gave me more difficulties at feeding, showing excesses in two plants, while the other specimens were easier, getting to have limits around EC 1.4, more than enough for these champions.

Growth has been very little branched , the buds are really hard and frosty. The smell is somewhat more acidic than a normal Cream Caramel, or at least is what I 've noticed in these ones in particular. The high is strong and heavy, they are highly recommended as medicinal plants.
    After 50 days of flowering, I have cutted them all gradually.

And now, the photos I've been able to recover. I am sorry i can't show you the other ones, they are at the limbo of computing.
    Hope you enjoy this champions's final lap.

[SIZE=4]

[SIZE=4]

Thanks for watching and sweet smokes!
    See you next update!
    Jaypp
    Last edited by Jaypp; 11-28-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thats great news about the Green Poison finishing very fast. I got three of them waiting patiently to be grown. Congrats on the harvests Jaypp, Keep growing them sticky.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Well, it's time to go to the next team, a champion in every way.
    They are really fast plants, very vigorous and extremely resinous. The smell is wonderful and the flowers are really dense and have good quality frosty buds.
    She is a big eater, but giving her the maximum dose of organic fert and bio stimulator during all the flowering i’ve obtained dense and highly aromatic buds. I have used 5 ml of Bioflores and 4 ml of Bioboost in every watering, at flowering stage.

In just 40 days, these plants are able of forming fully mature flowers with very few leaves, making them really easy to manicure.

Due to its columnar structure, it is recommended to use rods that support the weight of the buds, otherwise they end up lying under their own weight .

I noticed a little difference with her ​​older sister, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new phenotype, with a nuance in the smell and taste, a bit of citrus, which gives lots of body to the smoke.

This plant is very nice to smoke and the effects are felt quickly in the body and your eyes, resulting in a very relaxed state, ideal for late hours, when the body demands rest.

A genetic recommended to everyone who is looking for an intense flavor with hints of sweet fruits, full-bodied, easy to grow, with good buds… and really fast!

Hola wurzel1970, Thanks for the comments, i appreciate it
    The Fast version produces like a feminized plant, it always depend how big is the pot that you use.

Inertia, i love this strain too, thanks for stopping by!

Spankeydemonkey, you are right, Green Poison is maybe the fastest plant that i’ve ever grew… but all this plants are really Fast, because they shorten their flowering time on 2 weeks at least. The Green Poison F1 is faster because the normal Green Poison is faster per se.

Deranged, thanks for your nice words, she is a mountain of THC!

Hope you enjoy the last round of photos from Green Alonso I have been able to recover after the disaster..

keepitmedicated and everyone greetings and, of course, thank you for the visit and the company!
    Jaypp

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

More pics

]

See you the next update..it will be colourful!!

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

The public is looking forward the pass through the finish line of the last team. I’ve pleasantly surprised at finding lovely tonalities in their buds and trichomes. So i’m quite eager to share it with you.

They are medium size plants, forming a large central bud all frozen of trichomes. At most I've had specimens of about 65 cm.
    In race they have behaved really well and with a small amount of fertilizer they have had very good, dense flowers. Keep in mind that I have not forgotten to add flower Bio stimulator every time their tank was refueled.
    The maximum EC I have given them was 1.2 and I think that was enough, as they have a very short flowering. I’ve harvested between 7 and 8 weeks from the time change to 12/12.
    It is quite difficult to define its smell and taste, a mixture of acid and spicy, but sweet .. strawberry gum or cola, don't know something really difficult to shape in words.
    I quite like it and the amount of trichomes is amazing too, so this is a plant that has it all: good production of trichomes, of buds, with a taste for fine palates and really beautiful to behold.

These photos I'm going to show are from a week before cutting, so still remains a little more fattening and yellowing of the foliage.

Prepare for the final round of pictures, because there is a good amount of recovered photos .. I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for passing and have been part of this Grand Prix, without you, there's no color!

Jaypp

More pics..

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

.. more pics

[IMG]

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

more pics..

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

well, the last ones :afro2:
    see you soon guys

Stay high stay sweet!

Thumbs Up/Down

Beautiul man just bloody gorgeous. Enjoy them
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

very nice brother .... amazing
    Sebastian Marincolo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast