Thread: iSteve

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 472/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default iSteve

A comical and fictionalized take on Apple and the Steves, focusing on Jobs while placing Woz in the comical dilapidated sidekick role he did not assume in real life (Woz was and still is the Tech genius, Jobs ran the business). If one were unfamiliar with the backstories it would be easy to assume that Jobs built Apple and Wozniak collected welfare payments while this is wildly untrue.. albeit a comical truck unloading scene

I had put it off for a bit because of Justin Long playing Steve Jobs in a movie where someone else also plays Justin Long.. interesting what will cr/keep me away from a movie, eh?

I thought Jorge Garcia's performance as Woz was hysterical and well written

Having used a Commodore C64, I got a good laugh over the beige 6kb tiny screen PET scene as "the future of computers"

Probably the only annoyances would just be anytime Jobs is referred to as an innovator for such things as taking an already existing MP3 player and already existing phone that cannot play MP3s when the rest can, finally adding that ability, and launching an ad campaign describing it as a revolutionary breakthrough.. remember that one, guys

Overall though, it's littered with jokes and deserves a rewatch again soon.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 472/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Just thought I'd add this since it's on the same topic:

I laughed my ass off when I saw the ending
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.