Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default General Hydroponics Go Box

I was thinking of ordering this Organics Go Box that General Hydroponics has at the Canadian Hydroponic supply for $60 with delivery. Has anyone used any of the products that are in the box? Or used the box themselfs?. I just wanted to know if there is enough nutrients in there for a 4 month grow cycle or 2. Seems like a great deal so just wanted some input from other growers before ordering it. Thanks K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

I've never used the line but LT said he used it with great results. There's also a write up on the nutrients and additives in one of the issues of TY....no idea which one. Someone needs to made an index
    I've been tempted to buy the line but will be using BioCanna for all future grows since BioBizz is hard to source in Canada.

After looking through most of the more recent issues, I finally found the review. Issue# 32, page 110.

Hope that's of some use to you
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    I was thinking of ordering this Organics Go Box that General Hydroponics has at the Canadian Hydroponic supply for $60 with delivery. Has anyone used any of the products that are in the box? Or used the box themselfs?. I just wanted to know if there is enough nutrients in there for a 4 month grow cycle or 2. Seems like a great deal so just wanted some input from other growers before ordering it. Thanks K.I.M.
    I use gh in 3part Floro grow Floro macro and Floro bloom in quart bottles never tried the organic and if I change my res as needed ,every week or two I always end up ordering up a second time before the grow is finished. Hope this helps. Also lacks the final taste and smell . Seems like every strain tastes the same . Everything grows good just lack in taste an flavor I'm looking for ,been using for a few years now . Does good as nutes but like I said everything tastes the same . OjOrganic blend may be different story.

Thumbs Up/Down

Im goin for it and if it comes down to it, I'll get some of that Bud candy additive. Supposed to help boost flavour. Thanks guys for the responses I appreciate it.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 825/0
    Given: 904/1

km ive used the grow box and also the floranova for flowering. good products they have a printable feeding schedule on the gh website. I think you will like the products the grow box has a lot of different ferts in it., and the cal-mag. happy gardening sam

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by samhigh View Post
    km ive used the grow box and also the floranova for flowering. good products they have a printable feeding schedule on the gh website. I think you will like the products the grow box has a lot of different ferts in it., and the cal-mag. happy gardening sam
    awesome thats exactly what I wanted to hear
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

You can't go wrong with GH. The Organics box is good too. Has the basics, then some boosts/additives, the cal-mag is always useful. How long it lasts depends on how many plants you have. They seem like small-to-medium sized.