Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

it seemed like a good fit the idea that poo doesnt break down as fast as none poo ingredients.
    Given the mechanical, chemical and then microbial digestion I would think the opposite. By the time it's excreted it's already been broken down by orders of magnitude
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Given the mechanical, chemical and then microbial digestion I would think the opposite. By the time it's excreted it's already been broken down by orders of magnitude
    like i said it would be cool to see and prove that kyle is just out to sell his product, but lets play devils advocate what if it were true and the outcome was different?
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I didn't watch the video so I wasn't aware he was selling anything.

Ok, I'll play theist's advocate. If reality doesn't exist then the rules don't matter.

But it appears it does. Human fecal matter is roughly half bacteria by the time it leaves the intestines. In our case, minus the microbes we might as well not bother eating much of our food because it wouldn't do us any good.

You might say we just do the prep work and they do the real digestion.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

It all does depend on the poos, but at the same time, I also wanted to mention another point of view I did not state. How about chicken manure and soft rock phosphate. Another great trick, make sure the chickens are BD grain fed and generally treated well, pour out a pile of softrock phosphate and then cover it in chicken shit. moisturize it with distilled water and molasses and come back in 2 weeks if you want a partial digestion and 4 weeks if you want to fully digested. rates of P are from 8-10% to as much as 16-20%.

Another example, I use cyclo organic insect frass which is derived from a specific fly larvae that is fed chicken manure. The flies consume and produce pathogen free bioavailable pyramid fuel.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I should note that there is a very important factor that must be considered that was not mentioned by Kyle or myself, the health of the animal producing the manure. It goes without saying that it must be in pristine condition (as I stress by the diet and care of the animals). Using contaminated manure from a sickly animal will not serve to benefit your eco system. it will act in the opposite way (to my suggestion to collect manure based on lunar cycles and ovulation/pregnancy schedules), in that it will contain impurities instead of hormones and the like.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 34/0
    Given: 0/0

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

thanks MT for the good info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12