Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Organic Cultivation, philosophy and fact.

Hello friends,

I have chosen this title to introduce a short "how to" guide for anyone and everyone that is interested in growing organic using the same processes and techniques I use. The information has been gathered from a variety of sources and I would not be able to quote them in length, but I thank everyone who has indirectly contributed.

Before I begin with the images and the instructional, it must be noted that the goal of organic, or in it's truest sense, Biodynamic (BD) is that all things originate from one (or nature), and that we must seek to emulate the ways of nature.

The first step is to prepare a composted mixture/medium for seedlings/clones. A lot of people use coco as part of their mix,and it's only real value is to (painfully) be broken down into P. Coco will hold the moisture, but we will be using a layer of shredded cedar mulch, so we do not need it for this value, nor for the P. Combined with the fact that it is a sterile medium, it is of little use in this application.

I always start with Peat, I get mine from Quebec, but Alaskan is nice. It's all the same, the only different with the OMRI is the way it is harvested is supposed to be sustainable.... The amount of peat you use can be less or more depending on how long you want to compost your material. The average compost time for me is 2 months. (note there are plenty of ways to harvest peat and the kind that grows around the Canadian shield is rich in micros).

To the peat I will add as much worm castings as I can afford and will not affect drainage. As much as 1:3 parts of EWC to peat. It is very important to note that almost all EWC have zero value to the organic grower... When purchasing EWC the bag must have ventilated or perforated air holes. The bag must be moist. Anything that has crossed a border would be irradiated and is of no value. The key is to bring the life to the sterilized peat(or to add to the diversity within your hand harvested sphagnum peat moss).

To this I now add an agent to assist in drainage and aeration, and for this I use perlite (readily available) but you can also use parboiled rice hulls, or a number of other alternatives, ...

***IMPORTANT SIDE NOT: It is an absolute necessity that all forms of GMO products be excluded from your cultivation. This can take the forms of composted materials sprayed with glyphosulfate, gmo foods, crops planted in previously gmo fields, even the form of sugar or corn syrup (if you use a product) to feed your plants*** THIS IS A WARNING, PREVENTION IS THE ONLY CURE(to the alternative of starting over from scratch).

Starting from scratch is the last possible resort, as each application of BD soil improves it's tilth, microbial diversity, and overall CEC, available brix content

After the worm castings the next goal is to add a manure component to the mix. I prefer to use Llama manure, but any camelid or species such as rabbits that produce near perfect digestion will suffice. Again, the same concerns and considerations must be taken to ensure that the manure is still `living` and that it is not contaminated with any gmo contact.

This is your base, now it is time to add your amendments. Not all amendments are even close to being created equally. When adding to your soil your main goals are going to be the cation exchange capacity(CEC) and the steadily available Brix content(sugars). These are the first and 2 most important factors in determining the best possible amendments. You may choose to discard this in favour of a traditional method, or a theme (similar to a sea or forest themed product made by various nute companies (note I do not endorse or disprove of this product, I make my own and have never had a use to test or use it ))or if local materials that provide these benefits are not readily available to you as long as you follow the 2 most important factors you will ensure vitality.

NPK Amendments for starter soil compost (factoring in CEC and BRIX)

(to be continued)
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 08-09-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down

First of all, a lot of people are going to look at the soil and , if knowledgeable, are going to note that it has a lot of calcium present (peat decay and ewc mucous are already present). The key to calcium is when and how it releases. Ca is the main ingredient in making brix. With that in mind, you can easily add too much and either cause your soil to cake, or create a pH issue. therefore, again, I would have you note that it is when and how it releases.

The first 2 ingredients I add are Crab Shell Meal and Calcium Sulphate.

The next ingredient is just as important, but not readily available unless you are already producing. The green leaves that are separated during harvest of Cannabis are shredded and applied to the soil a form of leaf-litter. These leaves are rich in brix as well as some nitrogen and phosphorus. They are a source of food for the compost.

Marijuana leaf makes the best(Yes I know it is great to make into Health Drinks too!), by far, green manure for cannabis cultivation, but the ones that follow are not high brix content green manures, but I mention them because it seems to be flowing sequentially as part of green manure

***SIDE NOTE*** many kinds of plants and their various parts can be used as a green manure. For example, Kelp, Alfalfa, beans, clover, and the list keeps going. you may chose to use one of these for the above-noted benefits of cannabis leaf with the exception that you will be getting a hormone or cytokine effect as opposed to a direct brix. It should be noted that I originally used this method but, upon perfecting my extracts and distillations, I prefer to use plant extract fermentations to obtain the same results and to obtain the greatest soil variety).

(to be continued)
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 08-09-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.

Thumbs Up/Down

SOMETHING I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED EARLIER*** If you have aged compost in your possession you can add this directly to your base soilless mix, and it will serve to fortify and diversify your soil pyramid. The soil pyramid refers to the different parts of the soil from it's tilth and drainage and constituents. The soil pyramid I refer to is the living pyramid of life that is active at any given time on the raw organic matter.

Glacial Rock Dust is added to facilitate brix via Ca and microbial diversity via trace. The CEC is ready to suck up the biological minerals and incorporate it into it's matrix.

The easiest and most readily available source of Magnesium to the BD is magnesium sulphate. It is virtually instantly available to your plants within a healthy soil pyramid.

Next is shredded willow bark. Easily collected after a summer storm. How you choose to add it is your prerogative. I tend to mash the pencil size growth tips and then ferment it for a day at boiling. From that extract I separate the bark/stick and harvest the bark material to be added to my soil. I take the ferment and distill it further to increase potency. This is an easy way to demonstrate the ways and processes that have results that are in harmony with nature. I encourage every farmer to seek these ways to improve your garden.

Finally, and not at all necessary when using peat as it decays into humics, I add true uncontaminated unrefined humic acid. You will know you have the correct product by it's reaction to and with water. It has an effect similar to dishwasher detergent being applied in a commercial to greasy water.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Microbial diversity

Let us first recap what has transpired above. A base mix has been made consisting of a manure, a peat, ewc, and an aeration agent.
    With Brix and CEC we have added some simple amendments that will, under proper circumstances, result in time released goodness.

Now we move onto the above-noted,

The pyramid has been established, and it is now at a critical point when you want to facilitate and encourage development. Stimulants to microbial and fungal diversity can include a number of things created and applied in a number of ways similar to the above-noted willow bark, but including Comfrey leaf and stem containing Allantoin to promote microbial , and Yucca root for Saponins to boost fungal.

The next ingredient is insect frass. It contains micro/fungal and it promotes the cellular processes of decay and rebirth within the mineral kingdom that make it available to the plant kingdom.

If you so desire, composted mushrooms make excellent sources of living specimens.

Another trick I use is to catch a fish, fillet it, and leave it outside a few hours. Until the regular household flies are all over it. Then I bring it inside, mince it, and add it into the soil.

Finally, and lastly, pyrophyllyte clay is added for it's mono and ortho silicates which are essential for microbial as well as plant's cellular processes.
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 08-09-2013 at 03:08 PM.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

The mix is stored in a sheltered area that has at least some circulation (In my case, I keep it in my lung room). To this mixture you can add an ACT(Activated Compost Tea), but it will not be required. All that is required is H20 (see below requirements) and blackstrap unsulphured molasses.

The only water that is acceptable for usage is water that has been distilled or via RO and is fluoride and chloramine free, has been collected from a well (preferably a Precambrian source of water), or is freshly collected from a fresh clean body of naturally occurring water such as a river, spring, freshwater lake. etc.

My goal still remains only to cover the initial creation of the soil and the layering technique for clones/seedlings. To that end, I will not invest any time explaining ACT suffice to say that it is all benefits and no negatives).

It is important that the compost be kept as close to room temperature as possible, being the low 70's. It is not mandatory, but you may want to turn the compost once a week the first two weeks to minimize any excess heat generation. The generation of heat is the sign of success.
    Despite how it may appear, continue to let the soilless compost and mature a full 2 months. Do not, at any point, allow the soilless maturing compost to become dry. It should, at all times, be moist and damp. If you apply too much water and do not have any drainage in your container, you will be able to tell because you will notice an anerobic fermentation in the form of an aweful scent. Fresh healthy soilless compost should have either no smell, or a slightly sweet smell. Anything else is either a) still composting or b) has a pyramid food web that isn't balanced.

Now that we have our mixture, and it's a couple of months later, it's time to plant our hopes and dreams into the soil.

I prefer to use 2L or 3L pots for my initial containers. It has been my experience that the best results come from 2 weeks in these and then moved directly into 10L or 12L pots (depending on how good your soil pyramid is).

Transplanting/Potting/Layering

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Great job MT !

check this website full of info you will like

http://gilcarandang.com/recipes/

Thumbs Up/Down

- - - Updated - - -

busy day here, I'll throw up the instructional to follow tomorrow.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Awesome thread Man. Would you say the best peat be the kind that you I can get that is right from the source? Also with deer bein plenty round here could I use their droppings. Lots of it around here, I would also add stuff like crushed Crayfish, mussel shells, and Deer Antler Chippings to it also being in abundance here. Think that would be a good start? Thanks for this info as I am just getting serious about Organics and this info is the best suited to what I can get locally. K.I.M.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/1

Yea ma frends, Organic is good, depends what a definition of "organic" is. LOL
    Not trying to put down all "organic" twists and angles.

Funny thing is I came across growing and enjoying weed late in my life. I do apologize about that and I am trying to make up !

I found out in my rich gardening experience, that too much "goodness" is not always good for our beloved plants whatever they are. Example: lately trying to grow peppers from hell, specifically habaneros, Bhut Jolokia and up they faded away and died until I planted them in poor and dry sandy soil and NEGLECTED THEM . They surely do not like rich "moist" and "organic" loam.

Not saying that Ganja is like that, although reading about the problems cultivating Marijuana it seems to me most are caused overfertilizing and overwatering. But in my so far limited experience weed is growing like... well a weed.

If you can nor grow weed, you don't have a "brown" thumb, you have a BLACK thumb.

Watch CNN Sunday 9PM http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/health...ion/index.html

Sunjay Gupta MD and CNN celebrity is going to confess he was wrong about weed most of his life until he seriously did his homework.

This is going to be BIG !!!!

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/1

Sorry! Watch CNN 8PM Sunday August 11 2013.

Thumbs Up/Down

I read an article recently by Sunjay Gupta earling in the week, if I recall, he was apologizing for the lousy job he did a few years ago in assessing the therapeutic value of cannabis, and now he's here to tell America why he was wrong.

It's funny for me as a Canadian, as a side-note, because America seems to almost be more tolerate of medical marijuana than our current Canadian position. Obviously this is ripe for reply, but I'd rather keep the focus on the article I'm still working on. smoked too much yesterday and the article was degenerating fast. Look forward to the udpates and thanks for the replies M ore pics to follow too

- - - Updated - - -

Hi KIM, those are all great suggestions and applications.
    I was reading a biodynamic book and they had an entire chapter on how to use horns and bones, from the bronze age right up to the present age. That was a good one to mention indeed

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
    I read an article recently by Sunjay Gupta earling in the week, if I recall, he was apologizing for the lousy job he did a few years ago in assessing the therapeutic value of cannabis, and now he's here to tell America why he was wrong.
    Hi, MT.

I'd just like to publicly say that ever since he came out with his fatally flawed debacle I've been thinking of him as a Giant Ass and "that guy who spouts unscientific nonsense" on TV that gets repeated by others who like prefacing ignorance with the word "doctor".

I'll need a few more apologies and they'd better be a lot more public than the initial debacle and publicity thereof to make up for his "karmic debt".

What next? Strychnine is good for the heart, Sunjay? Oh..gonna actually look into this one first, eh?

Sunjay Gupta MD and CNN celebrity is going to confess he was wrong about weed most of his life until he seriously did his homework.
    Funny how often that comes up "I was wrong until I bothered to check the facts". Can I have your MD, Sunjay? I deserve it, clearly you have not. I'm at a loss trying to understand how you obtained one given your past apprehension to information
    Last edited by Shadimar; 08-10-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I think you just need to replace strychnine with the word fluoride and then you'd have a good theory

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

The initial shots of the soil are to demonstrate the consistency that you are aiming for. it is also to note that the soil is moist and damp.

Because of the living soil pyramid, I don't need to rinse or sanitize my plant pots that I reuse.

I'll take a spade or shovel full into each pot, and then layer the following, from bottom to top (or first placed to last placed):

shredded cannabis leaf litter;
    comfrey leaf and stem;
    magnesium sulphate;
    earth worm castings;
    insect frass;
    glacial rock dust; and
    (in addition to the first layer) a final layering of shredded cannabis leaf litter.

I then fill the pot to 1inch from the surface or lip.

*INTERJECTION* On Soil compaction: I have tried many different methods and ways of utilizin soilless. I used to use a spade and shovel to till or compact it. The best method is simply to find a stable surface and hold the lip of the pot and firmly plant it down on the ground so as to make a single vibration. This single one vibration is enough to work out any air pockets, even with damp soil. I do not recommend compacting your soilless in any other method or fashion, even if you aerate it or use mediums such as coco.

At which point I create a small hole in the moist medium by pushing the dirt outwards towards the lip, not by pushing it downwards or compacting it.

When the transplants are in the soil I then use a process called top dressing.
    I will layer or top dress in the following way:

shredded cannabis leaf litter;
    comfrey leaf and stem;
    magnesium sulphate;
    earth worm castings;
    insect frass;
    glacial rock dust; and
    high phosphorus bat guano.

The remaining inch or less is covered in shredded cedar mulch.

A brief discussion on mulch.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Most of your organic activity is going to happen within the top 2 inches of the soil (where the fungus is really in "the zone"). To this end, it is an absolute necessity that mulch been present to maintain humidity (which is critical in the fungal kingdom).
    If you are making your own that is great, softwoods like birch don't require much processing. They have Canadian Cedar Mulch on sale 65L for $2.50 during the summer, and I can't make or harvest it for that price. But we each have to manage our own time accordingly.
    If you buy this kind, as I do, I will advise you that you are not finished with your work. Like all things organic, there is an injection and incubation period that will be required to maximize your returns. You can compost some mushrooms and transplant that to your mulch and allow it to incubate for a period of atleast 1 week (assuming you can obtain an even spread of the spores and what-not). During this time your mulch needs to be moist and kept moist. It should also be pointed out that if you have the option, you should always choose moist mulch that has perforations in the bag. Another m ethod of incubation is to apply the ACT, but I do not mention or stress it, although it is best, because I have not covered it in depth here. Your mulch will now be ready to be top dressed or mulched as the last and final layer of your work.

Following this, I repeat the single vibration on a flat surface to help the top dress layers and the shredded leaf litter become nice and snuggly together.

I am certain that I have missed many things, and I have some further pictures to post, but today seems like it's a trimming day and not a thinking or writing day.

So on that note , I will close the article as I chose to start it , with some philosophy to encourage:

"Herbs, animals, as well as minerals and metals grow from seed. To understand this secret of nature, which is only partly revealed to mankind generally, constitutes the main subject... Once this is known, then only the proper understanding is necessary in order to obtain results in the raising or elevating of specimen, which is nothing else but transmutation. If we can help nature in her ultimate goal; that of bringing her products to perfection, then we are in harmony with her laws. Nature does not result an artificial effort or a shortcut to bring about perfection."

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Two questions for you to consider.

I tend to cannappost my trim and stems in separate 10gal totes from the recycling peat, I'm not so sure it gets mixed back in evenly but it does let me ensure the woodier stems are broken down. Do you find it better to layer fresh matter than to blend in compost and organic-meals? I assume you must.

Cedar contains acidic phenols which is why it lasts so long, any trouble with that leaching? I assume no?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Well, thank you for the excellent comments bro.

I always do both methods, I blend the shredded leaf into whatever current compost piles I have going. The stems, I tend to cut them into smaller pieces. I don't have a good routine for using the thicker stems, but I'm planning to purchase some heavy duty extraction equipment for condensing stem and (separately) roots for cannabis preparations.

About the cedar mulch, actually I have big problems with it breaking down! But not in a bad way. I'll go through a 65L bag of mulch, which is a very large size, and in 2-3 months when I recover the medium, I have ... maybe... a small pillow case full.

I have only been using the cedar mulch for 1 grow, but I would just add bentonite if I was noticing a PH issue developing. Bentonite is a great product, it's one of the best CEC but it really kills your brix. But worth it if there's a PH issue. 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

- - - Updated - - -

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

so much info,,food for the brain..

thanks MT
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Im lovin this thread it really has me wanting to achieve my own growing medium. By spring next year I should have some to grow with. Thank you for this
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

I'll be posting a reference and appendix with citations for the majority of my information that I've collected over the past half-a-dozen years. My goal is to try and leave something around to possibly help in the future when I will no longer be able to produce or give advice on it. (thanks to the good people in the government for greatly enriching the quality of my life and taking away my right to grow a simple plant...although they already tell me how I am allowed to collect and how much rain water I am allowed to collect each year... so it shouldn't seem so crazy.,,)

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

i hope i can post this video here as i thought it applied to your topic kyle kushman and a little blurp about veganics (vegan organics for those that dont know)

"Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Thumbs Up/Down

he bro, I am often asked about veganics.

Here is my comment on the process. it is not a commentary on the grower himself or his ability.

I have to disagree because I use properly digested animal manures from BD grain fed animals. They are 100% digested just like the products he is telling us makes his superior, when, in fact, it is just his choice to grow this way, or his lack of information. It's like having tunnel vision because animal life is part of the soil pyramid. Biodynamic is the truest expression of this philosophy, An example is that the intestines of an animal are taken and stuffed with various green fertilizers, they are buried and harvested in a year (or more) and the intestinal life has fully digested and kept intact the green manure. same example for animal skulls filled with animal manures, want to improve the effect, use manures based on lunar and pregnancy factors. Again, bury it and harvest in a year or more. the skull is digested by manure into available Ca and the skull holds the composted/digested manure in place. Again, either of these products represent the whole soil pyramid. I 100% endorse what he is trying to do, I just think his vision is tunneled. In the kindest possible way, not to insult, merely to suggest that there is a broader base to the pyramid, veganics is like an Obelisk shape.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Canadian Organic Association: Choosing a Soil Amendment, Vijay Cuddleford

http://www.cog.ca/uploads/Soil%20Amendments.pdf

High Brix Soilless Grow: ICMAG> Organic Soil, BudRunners

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=263692

B.C. Certified Organic: The preparation and use of compost, by Crop Health Advertising and Research (B.C.), Mario Lanthier,

http://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/rc...mpost_prep.pdf

VermiCompost , Wiki,

Compost Council of Canada: Brewing Aerated Compost Tea: Factors that Impact Microbial Growth, Crop health Advertising and Research (B.C.), Sonja Peters,

http://www.compost.org/English/PDF/c...post%20Tea.pdf

LactoB/Probiotics,

you will have to google this, I leant my information to my folks so they could make some to use in their drains... it's fermented rice serum cultured in milk.

Everything French Gardening: Plants to the Rescue of Plants

https://www.frenchgardening.com/tech...64873867231346

Subtle Energies: Monoatomic Gold

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus4.htm

and most importantly,

The Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association

https://www.biodynamics.com/

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

When you mention the drains is that to imply that flushing the culture would benefit a septic system?

I still have to point to the noble elements when you bring up monoatoms though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monatomic

And being the tenacious though experimenter that I am, I concluded that Helium cannot truly be nonreactive once ionised and hunted down Helium Hydride to verify it.. not stable, but it's there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium_hydride

One could argue it's not truly Helium as it is missing an electron, which is why it is an Ion.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 08-11-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
    he bro, I am often asked about veganics.

Here is my comment on the process. it is not a commentary on the grower himself or his ability.

I have to disagree because I use properly digested animal manures from BD grain fed animals. They are 100% digested just like the products he is telling us makes his superior, when, in fact, it is just his choice to grow this way, or his lack of information. It's like having tunnel vision because animal life is part of the soil pyramid. Biodynamic is the truest expression of this philosophy, An example is that the intestines of an animal are taken and stuffed with various green fertilizers, they are buried and harvested in a year (or more) and the intestinal life has fully digested and kept intact the green manure. same example for animal skulls filled with animal manures, want to improve the effect, use manures based on lunar and pregnancy factors. Again, bury it and harvest in a year or more. the skull is digested by manure into available Ca and the skull holds the composted/digested manure in place. Again, either of these products represent the whole soil pyramid. I 100% endorse what he is trying to do, I just think his vision is tunneled. In the kindest possible way, not to insult, merely to suggest that there is a broader base to the pyramid, veganics is like an Obelisk shape.
    i wasnt arguing, but it seemed like a good fit the idea that poo doesnt break down as fast as none poo ingredients.

im curious if you would be interested in taking two of the same clones and doing one your normal way and one with no poo and run them side by side and see what the end result is? you are a far better grower then i and i have seen your work and it truly speaks for itself as you are a well achieved gardener, but it would surely be cool to see the process from start to finish and to see if you could discern if there is any cured quality, taste, flavor, or high profile differences.

like i said i am not questioning your ability, i just think it would be cool to see if there was really a difference or if its all a marketing ploy (who knows it might be true and it might not.)
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast