Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Shewy that was close

I was out side with my granddaughter this morning when I looked up the road and to my surprise here comes 4 police men armed with shotguns , m 16s, bullet proff vests coming right at me . Lucky for me they just kept going down the road a bit then ducked into the woods along the creek . Then a patrol car pulled up and ask me if I had seen any body new around here . And how long I've been living here . I told them I've lived here for over 35 years and the only one that lives anywhere close is a police man who lives across the road an down the holler a bit. ( my neighbor is a k9 cop ). They said they had a report of some one new to the area was suspected of a grow down along the creek a ways . We talked a few minutes then he drove off. Bout a hour later they all loaded up in a truck and left. Needless to say I was shitting my britches.lol I only got one left outside but was still shook up a bit. Too close for comfort for sure. Ya,ll keep yer eyes open its that time of year round here. They crashed a helicopter east of the state last week . Hit a wire. Oj.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

hey brother sounds like a close call..glad all is safe..good to see ya posting again.hope things are well..a helocopter flew over my house the other day and had a few pots setting right out in the open getting ready to take to my plots so i went ahead and took them out a little early.the next day..not takeing any chances here!! peace brother happy harvesting!!
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Wow bet that got the blood pumpin a bit eh. I am so glad that I live in a town that is really kinda relaxed. No one bugs you, dont get me wrong I dont be advertisin what Im doin. But Im not fearin the Gestapo bustin down my door lookin for my garden. I find that as long as it is kept personal and there is only a couple plants growin and some general common sence. The pot heads in town are left alone for the most part. Dealers and hard drugs/Pills they have there hands full of that. Stay Safe everyone, remember it's really not worth your freedom and well being, if things dont seem cool stay away.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

man bro thats a close 1 ...my blood would be pumpin everyday if i live next to a k-9 cop

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

He only alerts when there's a south wind . Lol. He,s a good 1/4 mile down the holler. I,m kinda out in the sticks ,but a lot of city people buying up property round me. Oj

420grower

that is how it starts OJ,lol,I lived on 37 acres back in the 70's fucking city folk finally forced me out in 85,glad you were safe,peace brother