Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default MMAR License 154 Plants, NEED GROWER ASAP , Armstrong BC .

Good Day, my name is Lyle and I have a license for 154 plants way to many for me to handle so I am looking for a Grower who will not rip me off. I am looking at my meds 30 grams per day plus a 25% split of whatever is left over. I live in Armstrong BC, so someone close would be real nice. Thanks and Pay It Forward. Sully

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

Good luck in your search....

anyone can apply now to get a LP, they don't need a private citizen with an illness to support their application under the new law.
    They get to sell all of their meds.
    They keep all of their money and profit via their hard work.

You should try it some time.
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 07-18-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

You are correct that anyone can apply to become a LP, However have you looked at the new regulations????, they are making it impossible for the little guy to comply with the new regulations, it will cost 100,000.00 or more to build a secure building and abide by all the Regs, electronic Surveillance on your movements within the Building and Video cameras, and then you have to get the blessing of your local Government, the RCMP and Community groups. I am just a small spud in the big field and am only looking for a grower who IS NOT GREEDY. Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

fair enough, perhaps you can add some more detail into your inquiry, such as how much you are willing to pay per gram and what method of transportation you want to use and or shipping insurance. etc.

Also do you have your own equipment? did you want someone to manage it inside your house and be local? etc.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Those days are gone now sully. Big Pharma is rolling on down the road now. Oh and the 25% split you offered Big Pharma don't need your generous offer they are going to get 100% profit and more. LOL

My best bet is anyone with a license bigger then 10 gr / day will "somehow" have their grow or dg grow leaked to local pd just shortly after April 1, 2014. They will likely go after these folks first as they were the most likely to have been comecashinininin....100 gr / day scripts or higher first. LOL

There is irony in all this many will reap what they sowed, lock up your assets too. CRA does funny things to folks living high off the hog with a small disability payment and tons of cash and other assets lying around. If it looks like a duck is how those folks fly. Of course most folks never really thought about it, how do I explain the Hummer on 760/mth? Some put lots of thought into it and might dodge that bullet but you can always count on our government to spend countless hours digging through your life. Good luck you get what you deserve in this life. LOL
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.