Thread: Please Help

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Please Help

ok so i decided to sprout a few more seeds and soaked them for 24 hours than into paper towl method looked 2 days later and they were cracked with a little tail showing as expected..so put them in those peat moss plugs and only 1 is growing been 3 days now and nothing but 1 so i took a look at 1 seed that i planted and it doesnt even look like the tail hasnt grown at all that confused me when does every1 else remove seed from paper towl mi doing it to early..or just give them a little more time to show there selves there setting in a window seal getting plenty of warmth and not drying out any1
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

I've had this prob a few times brother. So... ill wait till there's atleast .5 in of the tail growing out. Additionally id look into maybe replacing the bulbs of whatever light source initially used. Good luck.

420grower

were temps above 90,that will keep a seedling tight often,they tend to just kind of cook in cap.peace

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

I have been dealin with the same problem jam, I did not let the tap root get long enough im thinkin. Like stated above if temps are high they dont like it either. I put some more beans into papertowel yesterday and will give this a go again. Im also using cheap ass wallyworld soil so that might add to the problem. 6 out of 19 beans came to the surface. Really bummed out this is my shitties germination rate in 12 yrs. Keep at it man you will get it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

It's probably your seed.
    According to the 10 commandments of Cannabis growing, Rule #2; All good grows begin with good genetics.
    If the breeder is reputable, then what seedbank did you get them from and how old are the seeds?
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I've never been a fan of peat pucks, other are.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.