Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Bodhi Seeds: Temple

Genetics: mr nice ssh x williams wonder
    Flowering Time: 9-10 weeks
    Height: Medium
    Characteristics: huge fat haze temples in less time.... temple is the ultimate plant for people that want a solid, fat, true sativa dominant hybrid in less time. hazey floral lemon lime vanilla temples, with a strong up, motivating, anti depressant, life affirming high in around 9-10 weeks. a range in phenos allows you to choose your favorite body to mind combination. this is my go to bud for most celebratory situations and has earned a place in all my friends jars as a true spirit healing sativa canna champion....
    link/place of purchase:https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u.../prod_185.html

Seeds are soaking, plants will be germed into peat pellets, and transplanted into 2L pots of living soilless, then transferred to 10/12L pots for bloom in living soilless.

This grow will be full organic, the nutes will mainly consist of a liquid component that may or may not be applied as an aerated tea, mainly consisting of fish emulsion, molasses, humic/fulvic;
    the physical component will consist of the following elements applied via top dressing, earthworm castings, stage specific guanos, and insect frass.

11/11 seeds are being soaked in monoatomic rich solution for 12 hours to prepare them for germination in pellets- June 13, 2013.
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 06-13-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: spelling and grammer
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I almost bought a pack of these.

The thing is, every time I try a pack of anything with haze in the name I end up with carrot phenos
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Let's hope these are the usual 'old school clone-only' genetics that Bodhi's famous for. Hold the carrots

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.

Thumbs Up/Down

The description does sound appealing

It was last year that I was considering it wand it sold out while I was pondering, then the next drop hit and ...well..you know
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

11/11 have broken through the surface, so it's up to me now to make the best of it. I'll post some pics when there's something to see

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Ok the plants are starting to show their sativa dominance, and if there was any wonder who's who, they definitely lean to the mid 90's mr. nice ssh. I'll try and post some pics and whatnot tomorrow, I updated 2 of my 3 active threads today, so I don't feel so bad.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

I was staking the plants today and I think I broke a tap -root on one of them. She's not dead but she's completely limp after 12 hours. I'll wait and see how she recovers and if she recovers, hate to lose a plant that way. But you can't really tell where they are at this size and do require staking

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

disturbed one on the far left corner;

group shot;

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

In an example of how we're all a little different in our methods, I can see the LED in your shots whereas I'm using shoplights hanging just over their little green heads in 16oz styrofoam cups without any top mulch.

When they get to main veg they'll be under a 400w digi HPS currently borrowing a 90w UFO from flower and about to borrow another due to both size of the veg (bean run about to start) and summer heat, a CFL of 23-65w stays on 24/- while the other veg lights are on 12/0.

Happy Harvesting
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Rest in Peace Temple#11.
    She couldn't weather the trauma of apparently, having her tap root broken, when I staked her.
    I had to stake the plants, so I don't regret it. But luck, by definition, implies an absence, in addition to an abundance, and so I remind myself.

regards,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

doing well, one of them got slightly burnt from the High N guano(the one that is conveniently cut off on the left side of the picture), the ones I top dressed with P guano are doing a lot better, 10 plants, 9 strong. Very sativa dom, as you may notice, although young, they are roughly as old as the rockstar.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

well, the 10th little seedling/vegger has come out of her nitrogen fiasco and she's starting to grow regular leaves again. So it looks like it's going to be a show of 10.

regards,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

All 10 have been transplanted to 3L pots (they weren't close to being root bound but I had the opportunity).

They are in my basic starter soil, which is mainly peat, llama manure, insect frass, perlite, a bunch of ingredients from the ocean, some volcanic clays and rocks, trace mineral dusts, shredded green leaf litter, and the usual 2 month moist composting period.

I top dressed with EWC, comfrey, cyclo organic frass, and Malaysian bat guano, then applied shredded cedar mulch.

Lastly I applied a compost tea that is fairly NPK neutral, it's main value is in the micro organisms and fungi.

pics to follow,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Here they are in 3L pots (pictured beside is rockstar).

Here's the one that got too much N , but she's come out of it intact and other than some strange leaves, she's healthy like the rest

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Looking nice and heathy MT,well besides that one that got to much N..lol..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/0
    Given: 196/0

Very nice MT

All looking great. Well, except that single one, but I think she'll be fine. Seems like they are enjoying the "soil mix" you prepared for them.

Keep it up my friend. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down

the bottom (or first node/leaves) have been removed and all 10 plants have been topped.
    They are starting to move along at a good pace and are catching up to the rockstar.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

First Nutes applied;

20L RODI H20, 1 teaspoon fish hydrolyte, 1 teaspoon cold-kelp, 1 teaspoon humic, 60mls Alfalfa fpe, 30mls CalMag+, 30mls Mother Earth Compost Tea Grow, 1 teaspoon monoatomic elements.

In addition I sprayed with the following foliar, 1L RODI H20, 1/4 teaspoon cold-kelp, 1/4 teaspoon fulvic, 1 teaspoon yucca fpe.

As soon as I can take cuttings I'll be rushing these into bloom. from the looks of the lateral branching it could be upwards of a week if I want to wait on every one of them. Still no early gender signs.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Nutes/Compost tea solution applied consisting of,
    Alfalfa FPE, Fish Hydrolyte, Cold-Kelp, Humic, Magnesium Sulphate, Glacial Rock Dust, Black Strap Molasses, Yucca FPE, Grow Big Tea(worm and fly leachate), comfrey leaf and stem, Mother Earth Compost Tea Grow, voodoo juice, piranha, and tarantula.

Still no signs of sex(from 10 plants).

Bodhi's Temple has overtaken Medman's Maple Ridge Rockstars. Who'd have thought? She is beautiful. I hope that her beauty will shine through into the bloom...

regards,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

I spent an hour with the plants yesterday, just so they had some human contact, and I had hoped that it would encourage them to show some genders, however, I still have 10 temples with no gender signs. Somehow I missed topping one of them, which I topped. There is definitely a couple ssh phenos, I've got atleast 1 afghanica pheno, and the rest are hybrids, (strictly on leaf and stem structure and nodal placements). Maybe it's the energy network I set up, or it could just be that the plants are important to me, but they feel special. It is a very real feeling. I'm expecting the very best out of this grow. And that is at the same time as growing some real facemelter's such as OG GTH1 and Uzbek HP for the very first time and they don't seem to carry any of the same sense of , dare I say it, magic. haha, well, the full moon's waning and I'm hoping it will inspire some thoughts within the plants of getting their freak on, so I can cull some early males.

regards,

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Temple #10 is confirmed a male and has been culled. There are now 9 remaining Temple pheno's TBD.

(the below far left is the one that had excess N at the beginning) -

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

White roots, love it! This is what organic/BD is all about. - I'm hoping to see some more signs of sex during veg before I transplant them into 10 or 12L pots, but they are getting close to being ready to move up.

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/0
    Given: 196/0

All looking good Midnight!

Some healthy roots you've got there. It's always nice to know that they used all the available soil. Great genetics and grow skills

Keep it up brother, kind regards!

tommy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast