Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Need a small business manager and website designer

Hi all I have a great opportunity to team up with a great seed company called "sensible seed,s" so the classic-cannabis-seed-company will be creating a sister company called the classic-cannabis-company.

I need a website designer as our dear member swissmiss was my designer of my current site but we think he is off having a lung transplant and quite frankly has a lot more important issues to deal with. I just need a basic site knocking up or maybe a few lesson,s in creating a website.

Any help wou;d be very much appreciated

skunk-mad.

Sensible seeds
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post
    Hi all I have a great opportunity to team up with a great seed company called "sensible seed,s" so the classic-cannabis-seed-company will be creating a sister company called the classic-cannabis-company.

I need a website designer as our dear member swissmiss was my designer of my current site but we think he is off having a lung transplant and quite frankly has a lot more important issues to deal with. I just need a basic site knocking up or maybe a few lesson,s in creating a website.

skunk-mad.

Sensible seeds
    this is great news skunk, or i think it might be

i do have to laugh at this though ,,,

"Regular cannabis seeds
    Regular cannabis seeds are those that have not been genetically modified or artificially boosted in any way. These regular marijuana seeds have purer genetics than those that have been Feminized or chemically enhanced"

my fem og kush i made are no different then the original clone i recieved, one that was not from feminized stock.
    my feminized plants grow with great vigor and the potency is legendary, you are high/stoned on first exhale

you might wanna ask them to edit/update their info as fems are now being produced properly and info saying different is coming from people/companies who are living in the past

once again, great news skunk, i hope to see it benefit you greatly

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    this is great news skunk, or i think it might be

i do have to laugh at this though ,,,

"Regular cannabis seeds
    Regular cannabis seeds are those that have not been genetically modified or artificially boosted in any way. These regular marijuana seeds have purer genetics than those that have been Feminized or chemically enhanced"

my fem og kush i made are no different then the original clone i recieved, one that was not from feminized stock.
    my feminized plants grow with great vigor and the potency is legendary, you are high/stoned on first exhale

you might wanna ask them to edit/update their info as fems are now being produced properly and info saying different is coming from people/companies who are living in the past

once again, great news skunk, i hope to see it benefit you greatly
    Thank you brother we need a chat business stuff hit ne up in E-mail please matey. I agree if feminized seeds are made right they are great but I do think that regular seeds will make a big come back. Feminized seeds are a God send if you have not got time to pheno select and make selection it does make growing a lot easier.

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0
    Given: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    what are the lab numbers on "your" feminized strain? i trust you've had it tested.

crate

420grower

personally I prefer reg seed,but I will admit the femme is great for the summer outside grow,or for folks that just don't want to mess with separating males once flowering,and for christ sakes folks,potency is genetic,I have seen no studies that show any loss of potency due to feminizing,peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    personally I prefer reg seed,but I will admit the femme is great for the summer outside grow,or for folks that just don't want to mess with separating males once flowering,and for christ sakes folks,potency is genetic,I have seen no studies that show any loss of potency due to feminizing,peace

I totally agree reg or female soil or hydro the same strain will be very close in potency thc,cbd etc. I think that some soil grows can produce slightly more thc but the yeild compaired to hydro us maybe 1/2?.

I've been watching a few greenhouse seed company videos showing there strains through the flower period most I have seen the hydro wine on yeild soil on potency but the numbers were minimal conserning thc,cbd it was the yeild that was drastically increased.

Thanx guys some numbers on thc,cbd,cbn etc are a must these days

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by milkcratejukebox View Post
    what are the lab numbers on "your" feminized strain? i trust you've had it tested.

crate
    why would a private grower breeding and growing for himself out of nessesity have lab results ?

seems like a weird coment if you ask me

maybe a little stick poking perhaps
    Last edited by Epic Genetics; 05-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0
    Given: 1/0

i was just wondering if there was any difference between the clone and fem plant? i've always wondered that. i never knew anyone that had a clone from reg seed and a plant from fem seed of the same strain, just curious.

crate

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by milkcratejukebox View Post
    i was just wondering if there was any difference between the clone and fem plant? i've always wondered that. i never knew anyone that had a clone from reg seed and a plant from fem seed of the same strain, just curious.

crate
    even after i mentioned this ,,,

"my fem og kush i made are no different then the original clone i recieved"

been smoking/growing from my original for 3 years and from fems i make for almost two , if there were any noticable differences i would notice them , however i DONT

i hope that helps with your curiosity

edit , there are the odd sativa leaning phenos that pop up even though i breed with sister clones taken from the same plant , other then taking a week to 10 days longer the sat phenos are pure fire just like the original

i kid you not, you are high/stoned on first exhale, true og is simply amazing, ive tried various og's from quite a few seedbanks and they were ALL watered down versions, "if" they were even og
    Last edited by Epic Genetics; 05-29-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

What's the difference between the way they're made now and how they were done previously? I'm assuming more than stress testing as there's not much you can do about a clone-only.

You've mentioned CS before, do you find it better or comparable to STS?

I did a few fem runs a number of years back and finished off the last of the seed last year save for the S1s so I've seen the good side of fems through them, and the bad side through freebies, the OG I got must fall into the watered down category as it was a decent lemony bud but wasn't anything amazing.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    What's the difference between the way they're made now and how they were done previously? I'm assuming more than stress testing as there's not much you can do about a clone-only.

You've mentioned CS before, do you find it better or comparable to STS?

I did a few fem runs a number of years back and finished off the last of the seed last year save for the S1s so I've seen the good side of fems through them, and the bad side through freebies, the OG I got must fall into the watered down category as it was a decent lemony bud but wasn't anything amazing.
    3 old problems

1: selfing due to not thinking there was enough pollin to spread insted of pollinating separate sister clones or females of w/e strains you have going
    2: useing hermies not reversed plants
    3: waiting for a plant to go so long it throws late nanners when it didnt if harvested on time, then useing the late nanner pollin, this is where some of our finest landrace strains became full hermie, thai is a prime example, as is true og kush, only the kush isnt near as hermie prone as a pure thai

then of course as you mentioned todays standards are far better and more n more breeders are finally doing proper testing/selection

all of the above gave fems a bad rep in the early days, i myself hated fems and posted as such many MANY times

but, times change, and we all learn things every day

i find sts too stressful and never know if i can trust a male flower to be stress enduced hermie or a reversed male (there is a big difference) c.s is not stressful if made properly and it wont fry your plants unless spraying while under hid lighting, if c.s does fry or stress your plants your watering too often while spraying or you need a better source for pure c.s made slowly with low voltage and no excelerators

remember the days when it was common to hear of males found from fem seeds, well ive grown thousands and given thousands of my fems with not one male showing up

sorry to hear your og seems watered down shad

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

There's another sensible, they call themselves the original sensible seed co. http://original-ssc.com/ I wish I was educated, or at least savvy in computer science, website design and managing. I've tried to building sites a couple times but never finished them. I've always been self employed and more of a hands on in the real world guy; taught myself to climb, to trim & remove large trees, to weld, TIG weld aluminum and I love to build useful things. Outta necessity comes great inventions. I've got a design for a secure & mobile grow module that I wish I could afford to build, travel and sell. Nor Cal growers are always losing crops to thieves. Found a way to heat & cool a home, shop or a greenhouse, using simple technology that only a few people are aware of. The shit I see wealthy people blowing money on makes me sad; if you have wealth, there's a way to put men to work & generate more capital; I must have 5-10 great ideas alone. Congrats Skunk-Mad, I hope your alliance with sensible seeds is a rewarding one.
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post

skunk-mad.

Sensible seeds
    Go for it mate as I know them well and there is a lady there whose name just now escapes me but she was great fun to do business with.

My website isn't finished yet but once it is I'll be in touch.

@ Arboles. I know the original Sensible Seed Co too and visited their new offices in southern Spain last year to discuss them taking my genetics on and they've become friends and are helping with my move to Spain as they are all sorted as they've been there years and so know the best lawyers for what I need.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Go for it mate as I know them well and there is a lady there whose name just now escapes me but she was great fun to do business with.

@ Arboles. I know the original Sensible Seed Co too and visited their new offices in southern Spain last year to discuss them taking my genetics on and they've become friends and are helping with my move to Spain as they are all sorted as they've been there years and so know the best lawyers for what I need.

Thanx brother a friend in France is doing my site it should I stress should be live in the next 48 hours. I've added a few new breeders "rare dankness","DNA genetics","Og raskal" to name a few hoping to be sticking med-man strains and always on the look out for new breeders.

I strayed this seed bank to get tried and tested strains out at a fair price I don't want to stock every strain out there just the best.

Ill update when the classic cannabis company goes live thanx all for your support.

Skunk-mad

Ps try get a Villa with a extra room then when I get over this agarophobia I would like a visit. Will give me something to strive for.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

It's carte blanche open house visit any time for my good mucker skunk-mad.

Once I'm settled in I hope to have a house warming party so maybe you could come over for that or if you'd rather things quieter just visit when you are good and ready my friend.

I'm going over in September to finalise things for a property to live and work in and should be in my new home in October.

420grower

there is a huge difference between a femme and a clone,one has true genetics and a radicle root,one is just a cutting,peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    there is a huge difference between a femme and a clone,one has true genetics and a radicle root,one is just a cutting,peace
    I could not agree more I've got clones and fem,d seeds in atm and the seed strains always out produce a clone. Quality is always there but yeild is imho better from seed.

Skunk-mad.

- - - Updated - - -

It's carte blanche open house visit any time for my good mucker skunk-mad.

Once I'm settled in I hope to have a house warming party so maybe you could come over for that or if you'd rather things quieter just visit when you are good and ready my friend.

I'm going over in September to finalise things for a property to live and work in and should be in my new home in October.
    It will be so much better for you in all respects hopefully early next year spring time I hope to get out so atleast I have a cool place stay and a wicked guide.

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

I read that a lot of breeders have contracted their seed production to farmers in Spain, the southern part I think. I saw a tv show about a guy smuggling hash from Morocco to France, or the UK. I saw palm trees, and it looked beautiful there. Resin seeds said they got raided and the cops cut their Cannatonic plants down; maybe you have to grease some hands to play the game there. I'd like to try Reggae Seeds, Juanita La Lagrimosa for my mom's cancer; I think they're a Spanish breeder.
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Is your new site up and running now, skunk?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Arboles View Post
    I read that a lot of breeders have contracted their seed production to farmers in Spain, the southern part I think. I saw a tv show about a guy smuggling hash from Morocco to France, or the UK. I saw palm trees, and it looked beautiful there. Resin seeds said they got raided and the cops cut their Cannatonic plants down; maybe you have to grease some hands to play the game there. I'd like to try Reggae Seeds, Juanita La Lagrimosa for my mom's cancer; I think they're a Spanish breeder.
    No Arboles, no palm greasing of police but more of lawyers who are gonna charge me a fortune for a technical translation of the legal requirements of a cannabis seed production business as if you take the correct steps you can set up as totally legal and which involves registering as self employed / sole business owner which costs 280 euro's a month as well as paying a private waste contractor to remove all the 'hazardous' waste after seeds have been harvested as well as other requirements but I've yet to find out what they are.

I had this nice American girl from Kentucky contact me to ask that once I get to Spain if she could work for me as an unpaid intern for a year to learn all aspects of seed production and going by her Facebook pic I'd be mad to refuse, lol!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Is your new site up and running now, skunk?
    This week brother hopefully I'm relying on a friends time off from his day job but have been told very soon don't know how it will look ill have new breeders such as med-man-brand, rare dankness & Og raskal.

Should be good when done

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

This will be out of sight...i cant wait

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2