Thread: FBI TAKES NO ACTION AGAINST X-CHIEF KEVIN P. GLEASON & SGT SCOTT E. HALEY by CAPTAIN JOINT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default FBI TAKES NO ACTION AGAINST X-CHIEF KEVIN P. GLEASON & SGT SCOTT E. HALEY by CAPTAIN JOINT

It is over ten years now since the Holland Mass Police and the Eastern Hampton County Narcotic Task Force illegally raided my home by the lake. What at first seemed to be a botched drug raid turned out to be an attempt by these corrupt officers and Holland officials to steal our land under the disguise of a drug raid. The 6.43 acres we owned sat between two undeveloped plots of land and the only bridge rights on that side of the lake were assigned to our Holland property.

The police claimed I sold marijuana to a C.I.#62 from my home on three dates I was documented in the hospital. I never met the C.I.#62 and only know who he is because a private detective, Dan Malley, revealed his identity to me. C.I.#62 was Gerald Battistoni, now serving time for serial child rape and is the suspect in two child cold case murders, best known case is Molly Bish, a 16 year old lifeguard taken from work after being dropped off by her mom. The FBI is susposed to be doing DNA testing to look into that case. I have been to the FBI about the way Gerald Battistoin was illegally attached to the affidavit used to get the no knock warrant they used on my home on March 27, 2003.

I now understand why these officers will never face charges for the crimes of perjury, manufacturing false evidence and civil rights violations. If they are arrested and convicted, it then corrupts the whole task force and the state of Mass would have to pay out millions of dollars to open up and look at over 500 cases this task force worked on.

Much cheaper to let them get away with their crimes.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 475/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A name popped into my head one day.

I'm thinking "Hmm, I know this name".

Villain in a TV show? No.

Movie? No.

Celeb, book I read, character in a video game? No, Nope, Nein.

I knew the antagonist's name from somewhere so I googled it,

Hand to forehead moment, my screen was showing me CaptainJoint's previous thread.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.