Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

This may not apply everywhere, Johnny, but often they offer the job first on the condition that you pass the drug test (it may not be legal to drug test applicants without offering the job first) so it becomes a conditional job offer more akin to an offer to compete for a place on the list rather than a concrete position being presented to you.

But the point being that the job offer may come first, and then the drug test may be part of a physical or medical examination prior to the actual start of employment.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    This may not apply everywhere, Johnny, but often they offer the job first on the condition that you pass the drug test (it may not be legal to drug test applicants without offering the job first) so it becomes a conditional job offer more akin to an offer to compete for a place on the list rather than a concrete position being presented to you.

But the point being that the job offer may come first, and then the drug test may be part of a physical or medical examination prior to the actual start of employment.
    Thanks. Good to hear from you.

I've never been tested before for any job so it's all new to me. I don't even know if they'll even bring it up. There was no mention of testing or physicals, and my abstinence may have been all for not.

I just don't want to jeopardize any thing until I know for sure.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

Not tryin to be discouragin at all but if this company has any rep of testing its employees than what about the future? I mean that I know of companies that continually test over the length of employment. Truck drivers for one get tested regularily or unannounced suprise testing every now and then. If there gonna test once they may think "What if this Johnnyman is tryin to pull the wool over our eyes? Lets test him again in three months and a year after. Well Get him, Look hes got long hair he must smoke pot. Eats lots of sweets and doughnuts. Damn right hes a pothead well get him". You know what I mean. Sorry but I had to say it I always think like that. Some people are cunning and love to expose others.
    HARMONY..
    When we lose the right to be different
    We lose the privilage to be free
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,036/0
    Given: 1,031/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I was wondering what a pot head looked like. lol
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    I return to the earth and I am embraced.I am Cannabis
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

pot head in latin known as cannabis stonercus. Can be seen happily wondering around parks and beaches. Can be spotted in small groups usually forming a circle to easily pass the doobie. Some have long hair as the hippies of past but you can always tell by the red eyes and big smile on their faces. Suprisingly friendly and curtious. Has a big appatite especially when sugard pastries are in thier habitat. I would highly recomend sayin high to them whenever you see them in their envoronment as most just like to be peacful and live happy lifes. Not on the endangerd list anymore as there have been many reports of sightings of potheads all over the world.. Somthing like that, Man im stoned right now, this is funny in my head. Thats all that matters.lol..K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

I was wondering if they could even stop you from medicating with cannabis JM, since your Doc prescribed it and ur legal and all. peckerheads always gotta ruin the fun lol

Thumbs Up/Down

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    pot head in latin known as cannabis stonercus. Can be seen happily wondering around parks and beaches. Can be spotted in small groups usually forming a circle to easily pass the doobie. Some have long hair as the hippies of past but you can always tell by the red eyes and big smile on their faces. Suprisingly friendly and curtious. Has a big appatite especially when sugard pastries are in thier habitat. I would highly recomend sayin high to them whenever you see them in their envoronment as most just like to be peacful and live happy lifes. Not on the endangerd list anymore as there have been many reports of sightings of potheads all over the world.. Somthing like that, Man im stoned right now, this is funny in my head. Thats all that matters.lol..K.I.M.
    Stop spying on me!

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    I was wondering if they could even stop you from medicating with cannabis JM, since your Doc prescribed it and ur legal and all. peckerheads always gotta ruin the fun lol

I'm more concerned with if this job comes down to a few of us remaining candidates and they're looking for reasons to disqualify applicants. I don't want to be pushed down to the bottom of the list because of some shit-for-brains stigma a manager may have.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey JohnnyMan
    You're over thinking the situation Bro. ya don't need the stress. Maybe you could ask Griffin (Men in black II) lol

N
    I fall upon the earth, and I am embraced. Water gives me life, and I spring forth into the light. My roots run deep into the earth, and I am nourished. With wind and water, light and earth, I conspire to ease your pain and heal your wounds, to bring you peace and calm your mind, to give you wisdom and truth of heart.
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Wink I'm an Urban Legend!!

Since I've been living the shitty sober life lately, I thought I'd Google myself tonight to kill some time. In the Urban Dictionary I discovered this:

A Johnny man refers a white male of Anglo-Saxon stock from Western Europe and North America. Due to fact that every 8/10 white guy you meet his name either starts or ends with John, so the word Johnny Man was created.

Quite frankly, I found this description insulting, and I resemble that remark.

And besides, I like to think of myself as a 10/10 white guy. Haven't encountered too many 80% white guys except maybe Michael Jackson or eminem.

Yes, this is the kind of shit I write while struggling with weed sobriety. If you look at the dates of my previous posts, please take into consideration that all before the beginning of March, 2014 were written while I was stoned or worse (super stoned). Now I just fantasize about getting buzzed. Usually these fantasies also include 2 hot and stacked naked chicks who want nothing more than to take my bathing suit off in the hot tub and give me the rogering of my life. And there's pizza and beer on the edge of the hot tub. Mmmmmmm pizza and beer.

I also have to deal with the never ending shouts coming from my strain collection.

"JohnnyMan, please come smoke us. We know you want to.
    We're, ........we're going bad. Yeah, that's it. We're going bad, and you need to smoke us now. You know you want to, we can feel it. Come down to your smoking room and give us some attention. Come on. COME ON!!! Do it now you cheap some of a bitch. No, we mean Great Guy - yeah, that's what you are: a great guy. Don't make us come up there. You have more strains now than you ever thought you'd possess and so come on down and smoke some. You know we'll kick some royal ass because we're potent. Wouldn't you like an ass kickin'? Yes you would. Come on down - no one will know except us and we can keep a secret. Whatever immunities you had built up are now gone. It'll be like getting high for the first time you weed virgin. No virgin has ever been pleased by remaining a virgin so stop being a virgin and come cut you off a slice. Stop making your C99 cry by not smoking her. It'll get mouldy."
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm really starting to get concerned.

"So, tell me JohnnyMan 10/10...how long have you been hearing these voices?"
    "Is Johnny 5 your illegitimate fantasy child?"
    "Do you always like your really hot chicks 'stacked' or do you like them side by side some times?" lol
    "Are their names Mary and Jane?"
    ""Have you experienced an erection lasting more than four hours?"
    If you answered yes to the above questions please seek immediate medible attention!

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Johnny 5.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	58811
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

There does seem to be a slight resemblance. lol
    No disassemble Stephanie!!!!
    N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nohibition View Post
    I'm really starting to get concerned.

"So, tell me JohnnyMan 10/10...how long have you been hearing these voices?"
    "Is Johnny 5 your illegitimate fantasy child?"
    "Do you always like your really hot chicks 'stacked' or do you like them side by side some times?" lol
    "Are their names Mary and Jane?"
    ""Have you experienced an erection lasting more than four hours?"
    If you answered yes to the above questions please seek immediate medible attention!

N
    Oh No!

I've been discovered. I answered "yes" and "Who's your daddy?" to all these questions.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

The pic looks not unlike Wall-E's dad-E.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

A line of JohnnyMan clones...seems to be some fade. lol

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

A line of JohnnyMan clones...seems to be some fade. lol

N
    Remember the episode where Fred Flintstone got replicated by aliens? There may have been some foreshadow in that classic show.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

Wilma and Betty are stacked, maybe it would be better if you kept your mind off anything provocative for now...

N
    Nohibition

Thumbs Up/Down

Wilma and Betty are stacked, maybe it would be better if you kept your mind off anything provocative for now...

N
    I should be OK with them until they light up and share a fatty. Then I'll really be jealous.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Cool Smoked some Purps

Yeah,

Things are looking very good, and I decided to celebrate last night. I smoked some of my Purps.

I was very buzzed from this. That strain is very powerful and proved itself well. The break from smoking really paid off, and I realized why the Mrs. would get so stoned when she smoked with me. She only smokes once in a blue moon.
    Since I had a small immunity built up, I would always feel less of an impact than she did.

The only strain I've yet to sample from my last crop is the Hippie Headband. I may give that one a try tonight.

JohnnyMan's back!!

I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 92/0
    Given: 95/0

Yup, Nothing like taking a puff after a break of some type. Brings the magic back. Sometimes a guy can get in a place where you get stoned 24/7 and then you can't really tell the difference between being stoned and being straight!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMan View Post
    JohnnyMan's back!!
    Back back?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

So's that meen you got the Job???? Congrat if so and blaze another for me...K.I.M.
    HARMONY..
    Nelson Mandela

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    So's that meen you got the Job???? Congrat if so and blaze another for me...K.I.M.
    Thanks my friend.

I'm feeling very confident about it. I still not 100% sure they won't ask for a piss sample but I don't think that is going to happen. There was no mention of it during the second round of interviews. It felt great to light up again but I had Mrs. JohnnyMan doing her best buzz kill speech, and it worked. I think I'm back on the wagon again until I start the first day of the job.
    I wish it was bong time

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

Ya gotta do...

Sent from my LG-P705g using Tapatalk
    Nohibition

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425 LastLast