Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Random shots from April 24, 2013

Clusterfunk @ 55 days, Huge buds, immense, can't move plants out of the room, she grows like this, I know, but I ignored her at the back of my room for almost the entire bloom period, focusing on my new seed plants in bloom (since I know what to expect from my cuttings) but still, she brings a smile to my face. 3 plants. This is going to make my patient and myself very happy.

The next generation,

left to right,

Goji OG, Ace of Spades, Clusterfunk, and Grape-13#2. This is the last run for Grape-13 phenos, my patient wasn't happy with the crystal/resin extraction. Atleast w hen you grow seed every run, it makes it alot easier to make a few cuts from "the team" here and there.

Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I was just looking at the Funk you sent me last night, trying to decide which bean run to do next and whether to start them now or wait a bit for my tent to cycle to a more favourable state.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I wish I could pull them out and take better pics. I'm exhilarated with them. The density and crystal is a 'rock hard' combination, I knew I had chosen a good pheno, she's chemdawg buds with G13 flavours. You coming to the Expo this year Shad? I'll make sure you get a sample.

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.

Thumbs Up/Down

Any hindsight thoughts on the Ace of Spades?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

It's funny you should mention this as a friend was over today asking me about it. I really didnt' like the terp signature. To be honest it really is like cherry soda. It's not like a cherry blaster, or a cherry ice, it's like nasty cherry soda...
    It was my fault for not reading the details. I also found her hairs tend to go red very early, which was strange, but I grew her approx. 3 times and it happened with all 3 separate grows.
    TGA has a few good products, in this case I'd probably say try plushberry. I really like JTR but she doesn't need anything added or taken away from her, so Ace of Spades wasn't really that great by that reasoning.

your pal

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 564/0
    Given: 1,294/1

the ace of spades was a strain i was thanking of getting but everytime i read about it ppl say that black cherry soda did nothing for JTR .... maybe i should just get JTR instead

Thumbs Up/Down

Haha, those people know what they're talking about. I'm glad to get some reinforcement.

A really good JTR pheno is fantastic, I had my hands on a 56 day that was cherry lemon incence. The other alternative is Jack's Cleaner. She's 70 days, but she's been the best (non 15 week) Sativa smoke I've probably experienced.

*edit, among the best, Neville's Haze was also just as good in retrospect*

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Thumbs Up/Down

Figures that I bought two packs of AoS, one of PB and no JTR.

I do have one JCII from 2008 I should get to soon though

Thanks for the opinions

I found that I didn't really like the cherry of Space Queen so I'm not likely to be fond of Cherry Soda crosses at all, I bought them before running the SQ.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪