0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Gatewood Galbraith RIP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gatewood.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	53426

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatewood_Galbraith

In the hustle and bustle of living life I missed the news last year.
    Worth the memory of many!

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

My Hero!!! Listen to him on You Tube. Here's one of my favorites. Listen to him LAY into the Governor here on a Pro Cannabis platform!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

It's like Tommy Lee Jones on Hemp.

I've got a new topic to read today

Ah, Kentucky. Where Heroin addicts arrived at an army prison for "the cure", which was simply a jail sentence during which no heroin could be obtained. Where laws were passed making it a crime to be addicted, the goal was to see addicts leave town.. what does that help?

Kentucky, where meth is made by amateurs, where oxy reigns supreme (diverted drugs were still sold = $$$).

Kentucky, where the "other pheno" of Herijuana came from.

I must make one point however, the corruption that led to Hemp being scrubbed from the face of North America also cleared the hemp pollen out of the air to enable sinsemilla and proper breeding like never before.

Take that, Harry Narcotic-dealing hypocrite.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 04-20-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

Oh,,,, hell,,, ya,,,, hehee

R

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/0

In the fifties I think it was a buddy of mine was sent to Kentucky for the cure, he was caught growing in a number of yards on his street. He claimed there was more hard drugs available inside than out.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

That would have been the right time, Army Fort at Lexington if I remember correctly.

You've also brought up a good point about the futility of the War on Some Drugs, as locking people up under guard, searching them at random, etc cannot keep hard drugs out of any prison system..or automatic weaponry in some south American systems..
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

Mr. Galbraith was recommended to me after I got popped a few years ago by a great fighter for the cause in Ohio, Tanya , a well known fighter for MMJ in Ohio . After a domestic problem with my son in law he ratted me out for ONE plant. No biggy at that time ,went to court plead guilty and got sentenced to 1-5years probated for 2years, and 500$. Then the next summer all was going good quiet summer until my nephew got pissed at my wife and agin I got ratted for One free king plant. So facing the 1-5 plus the second charge now less than a year laterI called Gatewood to retain his services after Tanya hooked me up with his contact info. My lucky day . He made One call to the local Sheriff at the time . Seems even tho Kentucky has no mmj laws so therefore can't be used for any kind of defense Gatewood threatened to take action for violations of my civil rights . To my amazement and relief the sheriff called me to his office and told me my case had been dropped and try not to piss of any more of my family lol. Gatewood Galbraith was a great lawyer and person. PS I never got a bill. And thanks still to Tanya a real Angel.Oj