Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Juicing leaves for Cancer

I posted about my lymphoma a couple of days ago and got some wonderful and helpful information. I am in Toronto and wonder if there is anyone here who is knowledgeable about where i might get the right strain with an appropriate amount of CBD in it here. I also need to get an idea of how much of the juice I should have per dose and how often per day.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Hey John, I don't have an answer for you, but I have the same questions! My wife has been juicing leaves and blending 1.5 to 2 oz to 8 or so ounce of fruit and veggie juices. It tastes really good, (honest!) but we are not sure what the benefits are or if we are using too much or not enough.

Lots of relevant info here: http://40dayrawcannabisjuicechallenge.blogspot.com/

Be well,

-GM
    "To continue outlawing the use of a drug shown to have life-saving, anti-cancer benefits, that has been used safely as a medication for thousands of years, is irresponsible."

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

Hi John,

You might want to try some high-quality, cold-pressed, raw organic hemp oil. It's fairly high in CBD but has virtually undetectable levels of THC.
    Another option, if you want medicinal cannabis, is to look at the list of strains available from Sacred Seed (my favourite seed bank). They're now carrying CBD Crew genetics.

All the best in your battle with lymphoma!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I posted about my lymphoma a couple of days ago and got some wonderful and helpful information. I am in Toronto and wonder if there is anyone here who is knowledgeable about where i might get the right strain with an appropriate amount of CBD in it here. I also need to get an idea of how much of the juice I should have per dose and how often per day.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

It is very useful information for me and for all other person to be aware about the cancer and prevent it through the juicing leaves.
    I think this herbal treatment will be very effective to fight against the cancer.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Quade125 View Post
    It is very useful information for me and for all other person to be aware about the cancer and prevent it through the juicing leaves.
    I think this herbal treatment will be very effective to fight against the cancer.
    Any comment?

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

I love to spam and advertise for M'adam Mouse in Oz.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 07-27-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: removed profanity.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

We got that part pretty clearly, now stop advertising and you're welcome to stay
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Flowering Member keepitmedicated's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 946/2
    Given: 2,110/4

I read an article in Hightimes a few months ago and this woman juices leafs for her ailments cancer and other things. I will look up the article and let you know what her recipe is. If I remember correctly there was a recipe in there. As soon as I find it I get back to you.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by keepitmedicated View Post
    I read an article in Hightimes a few months ago and this woman juices leafs for her ailments cancer and other things. I will look up the article and let you know what her recipe is. If I remember correctly there was a recipe in there. As soon as I find it I get back to you.
    Did you find the recipe. One of the things I am looking for is the right strain to be growing and using.

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

Howdy John, you really need access to a large quantity of leaves to have a daily supply. Under the medical law, patient's in California form mutual benefit collective corporations, and this gives the juicing crowd the power to grow large amounts of plants, usually in greenhouses, for their daily supply of leaves. The perfect scenario for you would be to find a commercial grower of high cbd meds, and ask for a deal on the trim, or, if you have the space & the balls, grow Resin seed's Cannatonic & Dieseltonic, or Reggae seed's Juanita la Grimosa. You have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the 1:1 pheno using regular seed, and 1 in 2 chance using feminized seed. SOHUM seeds has a few cbd strains, but they're available for purchase in California only. Check out http://projectcbd.org/ there's a list of cbd strains at this site.

I recently found some information that will be helpful to you, if you're open minded that is. My mom had a strange & very, very painful abdominal attack last night which caused her muscles to spasm; she suffered until 4:00 am. This put me on the trail of it's cause. Using her other symptoms, I identified the problem, her liver is in bad shape, not only from all the chemo, but also from toxins excreted by parasites. The liver is the only organ that can rejuvenate itself. I have a very strong feeling in my gut that's telling me that the cure for her will also help you as well. Enemas are an embarrassing topic, and most patient's aren't aware that ancient peoples used them for good health. It wasn't until the 50's that this knowledge fell by the wayside. I would encourage you to Google "Coffee Enema Liver Cleansing". Watch some YouTube videos, and see for yourself the disgusting parasites, candida and toxins coming out of people's colons. After studying this today, I can now see what helped to kill some of my family members, some of my favorite celebrities, & a lot of cancer patients too. Organic coffee has ingredients like palmitic acid theophylline and theobromine that dilate the liver's bile ducts & allow it to discharge built up toxins & broken up cancer cells. A lot of patients have even had their cancers reverse itself after using this protocol over time, & I believe combining cbd with the coffee would be even more beneficial. Too much info for me to explain here, do the research, have an open mind & beware of naysayers, it's your health not theirs! Good luck bro!
    Last edited by Arboles; 08-30-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Arboles View Post
    Howdy John, you really need access to a large quantity of leaves to have a daily supply. Under the medical law, patient's in California form mutual benefit collective corporations, and this gives the juicing crowd the power to grow large amounts of plants, usually in greenhouses, for their daily supply of leaves. The perfect scenario for you would be to find a commercial grower of high cbd meds, and ask for a deal on the trim, or, if you have the space & the balls, grow Resin seed's Cannatonic & Dieseltonic, or Reggae seed's Juanita la Grimosa. You have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the 1:1 pheno using regular seed, and 1 in 2 chance using feminized seed. SOHUM seeds has a few cbd strains, but they're available for purchase in California only. Check out http://projectcbd.org/ there's a list of cbd strains at this site.

I recently found some information that will be helpful to you, if you're open minded that is. My mom had a strange & very, very painful abdominal attack last night which caused her muscles to spasm; she suffered until 4:00 am. This put me on the trail of it's cause. Using her other symptoms, I identified the problem, her liver is in bad shape, not only from all the chemo, but also from toxins excreted by parasites. The liver is the only organ that can rejuvenate itself. I have a very strong feeling in my gut that's telling me that the cure for her will also help you as well. Enemas are an embarrassing topic, and most patient's aren't aware that ancient peoples used them for good health. It wasn't until the 50's that this knowledge fell by the wayside. I would encourage you to Google "Coffee Enema Liver Cleansing". Watch some YouTube videos, and see for yourself the disgusting parasites, candida and toxins coming out of people's colons. After studying this today, I can now see what helped to kill some of my family members, some of my favorite celebrities, & a lot of cancer patients too. Organic coffee has ingredients like palmitic acid theophylline and theobromine that dilate the liver's bile ducts & allow it to discharge built up toxins & broken up cancer cells. A lot of patients have even had their cancers reverse itself after using this protocol over time, & I believe combining cbd with the coffee would be even more beneficial. Too much info for me to explain here, do the research, have an open mind & beware of naysayers, it's your health not theirs! Good luck bro!
    I dont know about that coffee enema man wikipedia has some nasty stuff written about I mean these were the documented side effects Coffee enemas can cause numerous side effects, including infections, sepsis (including campylobacter sepsis), severe electrolyte imbalance, colitis, polymicrobial enteric septicemia, proctocolitis, salmonella, brain abscess, and heart failure.
    thats some serious stuff not alot of science saying anything good about it...could be wrong though not like they dont say cannabis is bad...

Peace Tab
    Think before you speak and many complications may be avoided

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by tabatab View Post
    I dont know about that coffee enema man wikipedia has some nasty stuff written about I mean these were the documented side effects Coffee enemas can cause numerous side effects, including infections, sepsis (including campylobacter sepsis), severe electrolyte imbalance, colitis, polymicrobial enteric septicemia, proctocolitis, salmonella, brain abscess, and heart failure.
    thats some serious stuff not alot of science saying anything good about it...could be wrong though not like they dont say cannabis is bad...

Peace Tab
    I agree, the adversary of good health has placed a lot of scare tactics out there, because his goal is to rob people of their health by treating symptoms instead of the problem. But if a sick man investigates these things in search of the truth, he will find it; in the mouths of two or more witnesses shall all things be established, and there's a great deal more than two people that will testify that the benefits out weigh any side effects. Not only logic, but also common sense, both dictate that when using sanitary instruments & conditions, and following the instructions of a professional, an enema is very safe. When I learned that this simple DIY protocol was once common knowledge, and that the knowledge of this protocol was stifled in the 50's, I know who stands to gain is responsible; big pharma, the medical cartel, and your local undertaker. There's an opposition in all things.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Default Coffee enema ?? say what ??

"The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Thumbs Up/Down

This woman explains the medical benefits. I spent many hours researching this subject, and you would not believe the foul nasty matter that get's trapped. Elvis' life could've been saved had the Gerson therapy been available to him.

Thumbs Up/Down

So that would've stopped the hydromorphone overdose?

Btw, you may as well know the stuff you mentioned is in regular coffee as well. Theobromine can also be though of as caffeine with one less methyl group and yes, it's the same stuff as in chocolate and it's much weaker than caffeine
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    So that would've stopped the hydromorphone overdose?

Btw, you may as well know the stuff you mentioned is in regular coffee as well. Theobromine can also be though of as caffeine with one less methyl group and yes, it's the same stuff as in chocolate and it's much weaker than caffeine
    I was told the King had 40 lbs of garbage trapped in his colon, a lot of rotten meat, & the Duke had 60 lbs. I don't know about the over dose, but a liver flush might have given him a better chance at survival, it can only oxidize so much crap. Speaking of crap, the King was super constipated from opiates, and working hard on the toilet to relieve himself, embarrassing way to go. That woman recommended organic coffee because pesticides & herbicides could be absorbed from the cheap stuff. I believe the therapy could be enhanced using juiced cannabis. There's a recipe for a drink that flushes the liver too, but it could make you sick as hell if the coffee job wasn't done first.

I've been in a similar situation Elvis was in, he never got over losing Priscilla and the kid. It's hard when a family breaks up. He should've slowed down tapping all those fine young girls, women will get even with that ass, she F'd a karate instructor, & tore his heart to shreds.

Quoted from another website. "I'm quite enthusiastic about the Gerson therapy. It's reported thousands of cases of terminal cancer patients going into complete remission and living long, healthy, illness-free lives. Oddly enough, it's illegal to practice the therapy in the U.S. as a means of treating cancer, in spite of the fact that it's nothing more than a diet of juices, fruits and vegetables, and various grains and starches. Compare that to chemotherapy, which studies have shown to be largely ineffective, and which involves pumping poisons into your body, and is one of the only legal means of treating cancer in the U.S., along with invasive surgery and radiation treatment. Quite a world we live in".
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down

Hold on a sec

Stop to think about how much space 40 or 60 pounds of fecal matter will take up and then ask how big these guys' colons were and who it was exactly that was weighing this. That's one massive load of shit

It's a typical infomercial claim, particularly the one about Wayne's autopsy that only they seem to know about as he died of cancer and one was not performed.

Oddly enough, it's illegal to practice the therapy in the U.S. as a means of treating cancer.. Quite a world we live in".
    I imagine the illegal part about practicing the coffee therapy is claiming that it will cure cancer.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 08-30-2013 at 11:03 PM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Hold on a sec

Stop to think about how much space 40 or 60 pounds of fecal matter will take up and then ask how big these guys' colons were and who it was exactly that was weighing this. That's one massive load of shit

It's a typical infomercial claim, particularly the one about Wayne's autopsy that only they seem to know about as he died of cancer and one was not performed.

I imagine the illegal part about practicing the coffee therapy is claiming that it will cure cancer.
    I once heard rumor has a thousand tongues, maybe it was 4-6 lbs. I've read about people finding rotten meat, parasites, candida, and it also dumps the gall bladder of it's grotesque matter. All this stuff is gross, and I'm sure there's truth mingled with fiction. Whenever I find lots of opposition about a particular matter, it drives me to look deeper. As a teen I was told not to smoke, drink, get high or fool around with girls, I smoked Marlboro cigs, drank Budweiser and fathered my first son at age 15. I was a rebellious bastard, following my instincts not a trend, going against the grain until the end, damage incorporated. Seriously though, cancer victims are open to anything that might help; dying isn't on the to do list. In a few days I will know for sure whether or not it helps my mom.

Thumbs Up/Down

Which now leads me to the next question of how often do you think they do an autopsy when they already know the cause of death outside of an infomercial sale pitch

http://snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

You should check out the Penn and Teller's Bullshit episode on Colon Cleansing, they do a nice explanation.

Last edited by Shadimar; 08-31-2013 at 02:14 AM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 12/0

I'm pretty sure when it comes to cancer CBD is used with THC and although juicing is beneficial its much like a super vitamin and may help but powerful medical indica flowers should be used to make extract and 60 grams is ingested over 60 to 90 days. Have you watched "Run from the Cure" or cureyourowncancer.org for much links and knowledge. When you Know you Grow!