Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Just got an Extreme-Q

I just got a new extreme Q, my first vaporizer.
    I must say WOW, as a joint smoker, what a difference!

the local bong shop just lowered their prices to $199 for the Q $199 for the solo and $149 for the v tower, I bought a new grinder as well, they didnt charge me tax because i paid cash, and as always with any purchase, they threw in a free glass pipe, ill add it to the collection, and a couple packs of screens. They never let me down.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Glad to hear you've had a good experience so far.

Personally, I find that after vaping for even a few minutes, the tiny tokes of a pipe are replaced with large lungfuls of vapour.

If going back to a pipe or joint, get ready to cough until you remember to take small hits again

The only two complaints I might have are that flavour is not the same as some aspects require burning, as such I get a lot of mango vapour from bud that doesn't smoke like mango, including some such as Blueberry where you'd prefer the smoked flavour.

And the other is simply that, well, when smoked you know when you're done. If vaping and you still get a vapout stream after 15 minutes, you're not really sure whether you're vaping cannabinoids or maybe even chlorrphyll by that point.

What is nice though is the improved senses after smoke cessation, and of course no one being able to use their nose to tell you're medicated anymore, and you can vape bud that is not potent enough to justify smoking.. should the need ever arise.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I had to stop smoking pipes, I used to smoke only pipes and bongs, but after so many years of that I would just hack up a lung and gag on phlegm with every hit.
    I recently started doing the same with joints, so it was time for something new.

Im still trying to figure out good temps and vape time per bowl, its a whole new experience

ive been told to hold on to the spent grinds to use for baking and such, is this true?

Thumbs Up/Down

Depends how hot you run yours.

CBD and CBN boil at higher temps than THC so it's a bit of a question on whether you run it hot enough for anything beyond THC, many people find that their vapes leave the heavier oils behind and so they are still used in baking.

Mine gets toasted too much for that, however.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

ive been between 195-210, i think 207 has done me well so far.
    I havent tried 220 yet because im scared of combustion.

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

When you turn it up hot, draw slowly to avoid burning.

I used to keep one of mine turned up higher than I needed so that I could manually move the whip to adjust for temp changes and not have to wait for it to reheat as it cycled the heater on and off, prompting you to hit with a beep.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Just did my first ever morning vape, not only did I walk straight into the bedroom door thinking it was open, I made my morning coffee with sugar from the salt canister. I also noticed I havent vomited yet, which is an every morning thing for me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

then let me be the 1st to say Good Morning TN
    p.s. what are u vapein that helps control the morning gags?

Thumbs Up/Down

This morning it was the last of the Alaskan ThunderFuck I ordered from BC.
    Now im back to the OG kush, Im a big kush fan and mostly order this and then usually get an Oz of something else in stock just to try new things

The gags i believe come from the resin buildup of smoking, especially in the pipes, if I dry out for a few days then continue smoking, Ill be good for a day or two.
    but if I smoke pipes first thing, ill gag like a shallow throated hooker every time.

The vomiting is something Ive been waking up with for years and has nothing to do with smoking, I just wake up, get hit with instant gutrot at some point and vomit up a little bit of foamy stomach acid or whatever, its not that Im nauseous it hits me and is done with in seconds, the research Ive done leads me to believe its Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. which is said to be associated with chronic marijuana use, but this was happening years before I began using marijuana so Im skeptical

Thumbs Up/Down

Apollo is my favourite nausea cure, I used to have an F2 clone that was like magic for CTZ, went from puking to fine in the time it took me to cross a parking lot after sneaking a hit in the restaurant's bathroom on the way out.

Another thing I've learned over the years, is how to ignore and redirect the energy associated with nausea so that I don't start a self feedback loop and make it worse, and manage to abort many attacks while still mild. I've become something of a Lama of not puking

Granted, it also goes on a 7 year cycle so I probably think I'm winning when it's about to ramp up again.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

I've had the morning nausea for wayyyy to long myself, probley 7 yrs, they ran tests, put tubes up my nose etc. they tell me its acid reflux but I dont aggree. I've tried their pills with little or no effect so for the last 3 or 4 yrs its gravol upon waking. Sometimes it helps sometimes not

Thumbs Up/Down

The women have to be chuckling.. three guys talking about morning sickness
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

do these pants make me look fat?

Thumbs Up/Down

No, it's your ass.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

my wife is actually pregnant right now with our 3rd. lol, I always say its sympathy sickness, every time I throw up she says "thank you"

Thumbs Up/Down

I was reading or watching recently, it turns out that the time period in which a women experiences sickness coincides with the most fragile point of fetal existence. The thought is that it is meant to immobilize the woman somewhat to reduce motion during early development.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/0

Salutations True North,

Quote Originally Posted by True North View Post
    I just got a new extreme Q...
    Mine was a HerbalAire and i enjoyed it for 2 full years. In my personal case it appeared dry cannabic vapour needs to be humidified (at least i verified this with the contraption below):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11b5jxc.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	53451

Are you planning to add some glassware in the course of the next few weeks/months?...

Quote Originally Posted by True North View Post
    ...the local bong shop just lowered their prices... They never let me down.
    Lucky you, here in the country-side i had to travel for a couple of hours just to get Classic Maple VGs which cost me 88 $ CAD instead of 55 $ USD but that's business as usual for us Cannabians. In fact, once the modding expenditures have been accounted for i can say the pipe wasn't exactly cheap in the way i often read about: Oh, it's only 55 $ USD!?... Well, how much is that supposed to be in Canadian money anyway?!! Euh...

Now, what about trust? Because i wish there were local headshops i could walk in around here, from where i can walk out with a decent lighter that doesn't cost a hundred bucks and will only fail once at home, after i realize the reseller "lost" its warranty paper - and probably contaminated it with low-grade gas... Etc.

Briefly put, what i mean is that i envy such luxury and easiness, so i guess i wish you to enjoy it even more!!

Decent vaporizers at a fair price from trustable businesses is a privilege when you don't live in some big city such as Toronto, whatever...

Have fun with that Arizer Extreme-Q!

http://www.jango.com/profiles/44436821

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

Those units are made in Ontario, nearby Hamilton if I recall. I've had mine Q for a bit now. It is a great personal unit. It is , imo the best 'personal unit' in the industry. volcanos are great for parties, but if you want a nice slow controlled hit, you can get it with the speed settings or manual pull tube.
    Two things to watch out for. I havent been able to seperate the internals of the unit (it draws air from beneath the vapourizer) and if it gets dirty in there I havent figured out how to open it up safely.
    Second, after a month or so, I started to have problems with filling up bags. It didn't bother me because I prefer the whip for a very slow and potent draw. taking your time and enjoying yourself isn't just reserved for intercourse or meal time.

anyways, great purchase, almost forgot, I had several parts broken over the past couple of years, and they are easily replaced. You can order online, and from what I've noticed more than half of the ontario shops tend to be stocked with replacement parts.

Great purchase and stay smoking,

/MNT

p.s. depending on the cannabinoidal content I will vape sativas around 205 and indicas around 220. Visitors seem comfortable vaping in the 225-230 range. it's a matter of preference as long as you're below 451(whatever that converts into for celsius).
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/0

Salutations everyone,

Time for an update about the Arizer table vaporizer series!

There's good and bad news, lets begin with the good one first:

Name:	2625nw9.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	57303

Yep, this label is totally accurate. Now the bad one:

Name:	extremevaporizerinside3xc1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	57302

It may not seem evident to all of us but this means the owner ventilates electronics through his cannabic bowl!...

Remedy? None for the Extreme-Q while it may be possible to reduce coupling of the different air masses by creating an alternate ventilation path:

Name:	2ywwzer.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	57304

The top part must remain as is since it's acting as a heat shield but perhaps the other half below can have its sides permeated by drilling multiple holes in it, in order to fight this insane confinement which might lead to some unpleasant result in case of catastrophic failure... I mean, once i realized that this potpourri heater had been converted into a cannabic vaporizer (and not the other way around) it became a source of concern which caused me to abandon the unit after only 1 month: the machine isn't defective but its flawed concept sure is and this ultimately took away my serenity when using it.

With that being said, it's important to understand that the likeliness of toxic intake is very slim - but NOT ZERO. As long as it's working fine there should be no worries, although one can't ignore the possibility that an intermitant problem may lead to impercetible but repeated exposure to potentially unsafe compounds from electronic parts. There's no way the user can tell with certainty, it's just plain designer gambling!

By chance we've yet got to read related incident reports but i decided not to wait until it happens so i chose to give my Arizer V-Tower away to a person dear to me who's going to use it as a potpourri heater to perfume the house, exclusively.

IMHO persons having health in mind as a priority should think it over twice before they spend money on that; imagine you choke hard on electronic smoke and you happen to use this product to alleviate sickness, chances are such an event will ruin your day!

M'well, everyone else is going to argue the odds are negligible. They're entitled to their own options and i've stated mine, i just wanted to clear the matter so the future buyers don't come to regret their purchase later - as i have - simply because nobody told them despite the fact that the middle photograph above dates back to 2008 or even before!...

Anyway, black (mystery) boxes are no good idea in this industry; it's not good enough to see where the cannabic vapor comes out: make sure you also know what the intake air came through in the 1st place!!

So...

Good day, have fun.

http://www.jango.com/profiles/44436821