Thread: Samples

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Post Samples

I try and never leave an indoor garden store with out asking them if they have any free samples.
    I usually gauge a store on it.
    Most stores use this as a chance to sell other products. Suppliers will give them to the store for free.
    My favorite store would send me out with more sample goods than purchased goods.
    I have been given small bottles free of charge when no samples were available.
    It pays to ask what can they say N O???

Also don't be afraid to ask if they give patients/disabled/card holder folks a discount.
    Those who work with me are the ones I choose to work with. A small discount is nothing for the store to re-coup. Here I thought liquor had crazy margins!

Most importantly, when you find a good supplier to work with share the info with friends!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

Ya i agree i was just in my local hydro store the other day and when i was leaving i asked for samples and got carbo-load,bigbud and bud blood packets,can't beat that for free..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

The closest shop to me is fairly lousy, everytime I am in there I hear folks asking for stuff and he is always "I have them coming in next week"
    After asking everytime there he gave me some OLD replicator from dutch master. Must not be ordering often enough as i know the reps will provide all sorts of sample products to comp folks with. Helps that I know the area sales rep for Dutch Master, he never seems to have much good to say about that store.