Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Designated Grower

any ideas where a person could find one for 30g/day..
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

who needs 1 ounce a day besides someone who sells weed ?
    for real do you think a doctor will sign that ?

who knows eh money can do a lot of things
    "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Thumbs Up/Down

i don't sell weed.
    the dr did sign..
    it didn't cost a penny.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Dr Valentin, where is the love? A person might juice, cook, in bc make topicals. If making oils roughly a 10% return of what's put in, so at 30 grams, about 3-8 grams of oil or whatever made.
    Your first thought is amazing.

ryanchuck

Who needs 1 oz a day lol what if you have lung problems and you can no longer smoke it now you HAVE to make concentrates and cook with it, its not as if you are rolling 60 joints and blasting them all day every day. So im guessing the owner of this website no longer finds patients dg's or Is that reserved for 35g and up only still??

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I assume Jay doesn't mind if I mention to you guys that he was in a serious car accident and suffered a broken neck as a result.

He's not selling anything, most likely he's making butter for medibles
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

i don't mind at all shad.

the whole purpose was to find a dg,i cannot keep up with my garden anymore..i wish i could,but tbh the last 3 months was torture on me...im so unhealthy atm i forgot to eat cause my garden kept me so busy..lol...shad is correct about edibles,i vap/smoke for sure,but the real relief comes from ingesting im sure you all know..also have you ever tried rubbing cannaoil on yourself where the pain is? Best feeling ever i also discovered oil in capsules ,i can make all my own medicine now..

my last crop still needs trimming ,i hung the plants whole,fan leaves and all..lol..all i see is more work , the pictures i posted in my other thread where of 2 plants cut early trimmed by someone else,cause i suck at using scissors ..lol i cant get no more help though unless i give em 1/2 ..i refuse to so im on my own again ...1/2 is like blackmail to me...lol

so you see my whole purpose of a dg is to free up time to take care of myself ,i have this crop to hold me over till i find one..in the mean time ill eat em leaves and all..lol..probably healthier anyway..

its about no pain,and being happy to me..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

It's rough just to keep up some times, indeed.

Just today I tossed out two dozen beans that I hadn't had the energy and motivation to plant so they over-grew the cloth they were wrapped in, some rooting into the cloth fibres.

Then when I *do* feel up to it, it seems ridiculous that I didn't get around to planting them. So, naturally I put some fresh beans in a cloth, label it,, and a few days later.. I feel like Al Bundy after a Fat Womens' Shoes conference and the beans over grow their cloth again

I sort of have to plan ahead so the good days are productive enough to make up for things like delayed transplant, lack of watering, the bean issue above, and of course the choice of strain.

I should repeat this next elsewhere on the forum but here is another useful place for it. I've found that the beans that were "over-ripe" on the plant, the ones less seeded, the plants that were not harvested until the fan leaves went yellow and died..

In short the nice big dark shiny beans that look like miniature dinosaur eggs because they were left on the plant to fully ripen pop very very quickly While other beans that are clearly ripe but not the big plump dino egg ripe take a few days longer and are orders of magnitude slower to kick start their engines.

As a perfect example, I have another strain in germination right now, and although the Hippie Headband and my (LGT)-Chunks are already planted and up and doing well... this other strain is ripe and viable, but not "over-ripe dino eggs" ripe and so every one of those beans are still sitting in their germination cloth, seeds just cracking open but no tails yet even though all the beans went into the cloth at the same time.

Good incentive for the amateur breeders here to speckle pollen on their plants so the beans get extra ripe and the bud is still smokeable. If one were attempting to shave a few days off the total growing time, this would be an easy option to manifest.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Jays I really wish you the best finding someone. I couldn't deal with that many plants myself so have no idea how you've been growing. Unfortunately you are the perfect example of how Hell Canada's proposed regs will cause nothing but grief. I'm sure most people can't afford to buy from a retailer so will either grow in spite of the reg or go without.

I get the most relief from ingesting cannabis via canna caps. I love medibles, but they are a lot of work. Canna hot cocoa is easy enough & it takes about 5 grams for a decently medicating cup. A couple cups a day plus making topicals & I'd go through a lot of meds daily.
    Hippy dippy organic grower