Thread: We there Yet?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default We there Yet?

Oh well,
    Onward through the Fog, Brothers and Sisters.

We have to help each other, the best we can.
    Warrior for the Cause since 1977
    "Some of my finest days have been spent on my veranda smoking hemp."
    Thomas Jefferson

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 0/0

No Bro we ain't there yet, sadly we have a ways to go, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Here in Arkansas we need to find some knowledgeable persons who has the facts. It comes up again next yr for the vote. But these ignorant people babble, instead of puttin down facts they talk bout how it helps their pain and helps them eat and sleep, and so on. But there is hope.

It is usually kept under cover until it's too late, really don't have time to get out the word. But I blab my mouth all the time gettin the word out. I post on the local news' FB pages and my personal FB page. I don't hesitate to inform them that I am a felon for using MMJ. The fight goes on but facts win out in the end.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I'd also like to point out that one government can impede research but there's an entire world out there and the work still gets done, albeit not as fast as it would were we lumped in with tomato producers and not car thieves.

A bit like the moon landings, Russia could have called foul, fake, f-something but the evidence was out there for anyone with the proper radio equipment to eavesdrop on what was going on as it happened.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

Quote Originally Posted by Burt View Post
    No Bro we ain't there yet, sadly we have a ways to go, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Here in Arkansas we need to find some knowledgeable persons who has the facts. It comes up again next yr for the vote. But these ignorant people babble, instead of puttin down facts they talk bout how it helps their pain and helps them eat and sleep, and so on. But there is hope.

It is usually kept under cover until it's too late, really don't have time to get out the word. But I blab my mouth all the time gettin the word out. I post on the local news' FB pages and my personal FB page. I don't hesitate to inform them that I am a felon for using MMJ. The fight goes on but facts win out in the end.

My feelings were hurt when I found out the mmj law didn't get passed, and Romney lost the election too; I'm very close to west Memphis, AR. The mmj law didn't get passed in Alabama either. Such a shame too, because the climate and land is excellent for growing those long finishing sativas. Honestly, it should've never been prohibited to begin with. Cannabis was in the US pharmacopeia, and NYC Mayor La Guardia's cannabis commission came to the conclusion that it was wrong to take the people's medicine. That damn W.R. Hearst & his cronies screwed a lotta farmers that could've grown hemp. No chemicals are needed to make paper from hemp, and the pulp mills pollute our rivers with DuPont poisons to make paper from trees. I don't know if the south will ever wake up and end prohibition. They sell so much beer and liquor in the south, I see the beer trucks re-stocking on Mondays after the weekend warriors drink it all up. lots of DUI's and alcohol related fights and accidents every weekend.
    Live and let live.