Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/2
    Given: 358/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Not to start a pissing match here fellas, but there is more bomb ass MI genetics then you will ever know. Most choose to keep it local...

LT

420grower

I never said I didn't smoke some great cannabis in Michigan,my folks north have been growing out like me over 40 years now,I have just never heard of any strain names or strains grown year after year like many other cannabis growing states,peace all,no pissing contest here brother,lol

Thumbs Up/Down

I have heard of many, most kept it to a local community and was lost after raids after raids before MI legalized. In the last 17 years before the mmma alone I have seen many local only strains come and go, few of them was some whoop. But when you keep things in a closed circle, they disappear when the breeder goes up the river after being ratted out for nonsense.

Most* of the dispensaries, or whatever you want to call them was for profit and just sold* anything with a popular name they could. There was/is still a few credible shops, but most was just dealing dirt weed disguised as medical while reaping profits.

*I am aware there are others that will want to argue, but for the sake of what I have seen, eat it, I stick to my word.

LT

420grower

The only thing I will add is your way off base on dispensaries in Michigan,I have been in almost every one registered,most all are tested,and quality is controlled well,some are cleaner and nicer then most Doctors officers.Cost sadly is high due to being able to just keep high grade medical cannabis in stock.Sadly Michigan has been a black market state for so long,it has been a very hard transition to legal sales,peace all

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0
    Given: 1/0

haha, hopefully, ill be in Michigan soon, if all goes well a couple weeks... and don't worry, I'LL start the "pissing contest"....hahaha, workin on some new crosses as we speak... Pork Chop, Gumnant Cheese, and Taint...these three crosses when smoked by some old skool connoisseurs were liked by them immensely...and i also got 3 real nice strains targeted for women....

the "Gumnant Cheese" is another i feel could be a winner, beans from a Cheese strain given to me by 420Grower, he can tell us what it actually was, and i crossed it with a Phantoms Mist male....im gonna get that one ready for the TY Expo...

crate
    Last edited by milkcratejukebox; 10-25-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

i got 3 handsome young lads, Chimney Boy, Durga Mata, BunBun, just waitin to knock up some nice "party gurlz"...

if anyone wants a cuttin of any of um, let me know, im sure we can figure out a way to get um to ya...

crate

Thumbs Up/Down

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    The only thing I will add is your way off base on dispensaries in Michigan,I have been in almost every one registered,most all are tested,and quality is controlled well,some are cleaner and nicer then most Doctors officers.Cost sadly is high due to being able to just keep high grade medical cannabis in stock.Sadly Michigan has been a black market state for so long,it has been a very hard transition to legal sales,peace all
    Like I said there was/still is credible shops. But I have known of many shady shops as well. So in actuallity I am not really off base too far.

Quote Originally Posted by milkcratejukebox View Post
    haha, hopefully, ill be in Michigan soon, if all goes well a couple weeks... and don't worry, I'LL start the "pissing contest"....hahaha, workin on some new crosses as we speak... Pork Chop, Gumnant Cheese, and Taint...these three crosses when smoked by some old skool connoisseurs were liked by them immensely...and i also got 3 real nice strains targeted for women....

the "Gumnant Cheese" is another i feel could be a winner, beans from a Cheese strain given to me by 420Grower, he can tell us what it actually was, and i crossed it with a Phantoms Mist male....im gonna get that one ready for the TY Expo...

crate
    *turns the industrial fan on* Piss away, he he!

Sorry to burst your bubble @milkcratejukebox , there will not be a next TY Expo put on by Marco. However, if funding can be made, we could always start a TY Cannabis Cup and hold it in different locations yearly. That would be aways off as right now I am scrambling to keep TY going and eventually bring back the magazine.

LT

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

It is always amazing that because a person is not made aware of things they can not exist!
    Some of the very best strains are NEVER spoken of outside the circles they are in.
    There is a commercial grower here locally, his work is far better than most seedbank offerings. Unless you are a trusted associate, you would never known about it let alone to have access to the genetics! Most commercial growers keep prized genetics and NEVER share them.
    Rumors and stories normally come from loose lipped people who should have never been entrusted to any information to begin with!

The best secrets are never spoken of. That doesn't mean there are not none being kept.

Thumbs Up/Down

totally agree with ya, the Sodbusters i work with got this extremely potent Mexican weed and wont tell me where they get it from or where the beans are. there is never any seeds in any of the buds, only seen the buds once, then one guys wife breaks up the buds herself and thats the way its distributed......theres never any seeds... puts ya right to sleep....dont even know who grows it.

crate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12