Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    I don't really know when it happened but this site has been flooded with pompous assholes,I have watched the best forum in the business just really go to shit,I want to thank all of our leadership for trying your best,Matt(LT)you are tops brother,BUT even in your best efforts this site has lost its purpose and its compassionate edge,I am gone as of today,I have taken all the bullshit one 58 year old can stomach,I am shocked that so many haven't bailed yet,but from current posts its obvious know one here cares 2 shits about the real reason were all here,getting medicine to those who can't get them,and or teaching those who can't to do,I could go one for hours folks,but why,some jackass,(there are plenty here) will just make a fucking joke of this anyway,I have no time or patience for stupidity,and that just seems to run rampant here,this will be 420growers final post,peace to my great friends,and and BIG FUCK YOU TO THE REST!
    420 grower, I'm sure each of us on the net has had moments when we have felt the clown brigade has taken over, or the pulsing sphincters of the world are compressing and squeezing us like turd. I hope I haven't expulsed any rectal fragments in your direction. If I have, I'm sorry. But you know, we're anonymous here and that means we don't really have to answer to anyone - so that means some replies others make aren't going to suit us. I know I've felt the way you feel now and I've taken leave.

But yeah, being here if you're not comfortable isn't good. If you come bck, put the noise on ignore. Anyways, Marco and Lightly and Shad and Smokin Moose seem very together, they'll probably bring the place back to your liking in no time.
    Last edited by Rickkus; 03-20-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

No use, he's gone.
    he got raided a week or two back.
    His VA careGiver tried to blackmail him out of his crop.
    He told them to fuck off and got raided.
    Warrior for the Cause since 1977
    "Some of my finest days have been spent on my veranda smoking hemp."
    Thomas Jefferson

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by DaMagoMan View Post
    No use, he's gone.
    This is sickeing to hear! Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do to help him. Since I am not on the forums much please contact me via email weedmaster@treatingyourself.com

Thumbs Up/Down

Who got raided??? 420grower has been posting recently about his trip to Michigan.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

I PM'd him a few hours ago and no response. This is concerning to say the least.
    "To continue outlawing the use of a drug shown to have life-saving, anti-cancer benefits, that has been used safely as a medication for thousands of years, is irresponsible."

Thumbs Up/Down

His profile is gone from Face Book.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

wow..thx for letting us know Mango. I hope this isn't true but if it is i sure feel for him..Positive vibes sent his way!
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

I really hope this is not true about him getting raid!!! sad!!!!! I was raid in 2009!!! I so hope this is not true!!! please let us know!!!

Peace
    Twisted Sister

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

huh?? who?,,,,

R

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

I'm hoping this isn't the case, but if so, it wouldn't surprise me.
    I have 2 family members in the states with their state papers and they claim that the growers just steal and lie. I don't believe them, being a grower, but I never even bothered to tell them that I grow or mass produce. I did have to cut loose a D.G. a few years ago because he tried to extort money from me. I don't want to support a version of events that is rumours (at best). I'll keep you in my prayers bud, and if you are in trouble you're best to stay away from places like this for a while. You have my RL address, you can contact me via written correspondence.

your pal,

p.s. I'm not an expert on the american system, but my understanding is that it only applies within the state (in Canada our pot law covers the country). I know for a fact that 420G doesn't live in or even near VA.

The other thing is that .. well I don't want to get into details, but I know WHY he has his exemption/reasons to produce, and they didn't involve a third-party (ie looking after a family member).
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 03-28-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down

hey,,, milkcrate would know,,, I didn't think they were in a med. state? huh? 420,,, didn't have a grower,, must be someone else then??

R

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Hope this ain't true, it will be quite sad if it was !
    "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0

No use, he's gone.
    I was in PM contact with him on Tuesday, the above seems to be an accurate depiction of the events. Haven't heard from him since.
    I do think he may be on a "field trip", and very well may be back sometime here soon.
    (Trying to not divulge any identifying information if they { LEO } may be watching his actions )

Thumbs Up/Down

No use, he's gone.

When you say VA,,, you mean Vet. Amin. care giver?

R

Thumbs Up/Down

Yes, not Va. da state.

He is moving to a Med State, was the last word. I got from him.
    Still haven't heard if he was charged. He had talked to a lawyer when we last spoke.

He has my email addy so I hope he will contact me when they get settled.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLNÍK View Post
    When you say VA,,, you mean Vet. Amin. care giver?

R
    Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs Up/Down

Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Renda View Post
    This is sickeing to hear! Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do to help him. Since I am not on the forums much please contact me via email weedmaster@treatingyourself.com
    Thomas Jefferson

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Thumbs down woah,,, never saw that shit commin

suckass m/f's SUCK yo

No use, he's gone.
    wow...

damn...

I thought dude was stirrin' chocolate and buttering biskits somewhere with the TY Convent Crowd

guess that's what put the kaibash on my 'tinc and chocolates sampler tin'

[confusion = "VA Caregiver" (as I thought 420 duder was a grower MORE SO than a "patient", eh... Are ye sayin that the Caregiver of one of the Patients he was aiding threw his ass under a trolley?]

[oh... mute point as NOW I see the deals about livin in a 'non sanctioned state'... flippin bum bum bummer man ]
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 03-29-2013 at 01:44 PM. Reason: had more to add

Thumbs Up/Down

No. His VA caregiver is the person assigned from Vet Affairs who helps him at home because he is disabled. Or sold him out in this case.

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0

Default its true....

our brother 420Grower was raided 3 weeks ago. The Nurse assigned to him told her boyfriend about his plants in his basement. Now, first off, these rooms are always locked when he or we arent in there workin. he hides no fact that he medicates with Cannabis, but never disclosed he grows and his rooms are pro rooms...you cant smell nothin outside or inside the home, his vent system is second to none, Everyone should have his room setup as a model and you too could produce like him...it was the nurses boyfriend who tried to extort from him and when 420G told him to fuck off the fuckin punkass rat dropped dime on him. Neighbors never knew he grew for all these years.

The cops came in and didnt know how to handle this, they even sent unmarked public works vans to confiscate his grow equipment and products because they didnt want to alarm the neighbors.

Now, they have no evidence of him dealin, cause he didn’t, again the neighbors never knew anything. So, they have no corroboration, so the charge of distribution goes out the door….

Now he is “allegedly” cultivating in a state that is non medical for cannabis, so that’s the only thing they can get him on….BUT..he did have 24 plants…and a ton of seeds we were goin to divide up to hand out to people at the Expo….so now, they said they were waiting for the plants to dry to accrue a weight amount they can charge him with. You realize they will weigh, the plants as a whole, (stalks, seeds, what they did find in his jars, and it wasn’t much, he was close to a harvest, pity, he had a G13 in week 15, woulda been killer meds)…that weight could top out at around 30 lbs. or so. That type of weight carries around 10 to 15 years in prison….WTF! he couldn’t go to jail in his condition, if he does that’s where he will die, and sadly it wouldn’t take too long in his present condition

The COCKSUCKERS at NORML aren’t doin what they could and should be doin…as a retired lawyer/advocate I know….im not registered laywer in ohio, but im trying to help all I can. All NORML does is give 20% of an actual retainer to a lawyer to represent a person, that means they will not spend the time writing a brief for litigation cause that would come out of a full retainer, lawyers call that “billable hours” so, all the lawyers will do is show up for a court date, and that’s it and use a "generic" argument, and that doesnt necessarily fit every case, 420 Growers case is unique. he hasnt even been charged yet.

NORML WILL USE HIM AS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB TO ARGUE FOR MMJ IN OHIO

NORML is nothing but a joke, they spend your “donations” going to MMJ rallies, people thinks its cool to give em free weed, bunch of sponges in the NORML office if ya ask me. And, when the shit hits the fan they are never there to do what they claim they will do if anyone is stupid enough to give these assholes money, that means you don’t have a clue about this culture, politics, legislations and the true purpose of this plant.

Personally, I believe the state doesn’t know what to do with this case, meaning, the publicity of a disabled wheelchair bound Marine, and his wife, a class 4 cancer patient, getting busted for makin meds, and all his neighbors supporting him, and testifying they had no clue he was growing….would you want to be on this jury?? And the assholes at NORML are bankin on this publicity, fuckers…and 420Grower will pay the price.

Oh yea he is in pain and has no meds…. He has sent so many meds to people all over the world for free and very few ever return the favor….

Im goin to Canada tomorrow and for my friend, my bro, and his wife, I will try and smuggle something over the border…

if I get busted, so be it, and with my illness I too will die in prison…

you think NORML will be there for me?

Doubt it .

Cocksucking fucking shit

crate
    Last edited by milkcratejukebox; 03-30-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/0
    Given: 152/0

Quote Originally Posted by milkcratejukebox View Post

Now, they have no evidence of him dealin, cause he didn’t, again the neighbors never knew anything. So, they have no corroboration, so the charge of distribution goes out the door….

e
    Is this the same guy sending medicated edibles and other care packages to members on TY and across international borders to Canada ?

S_a_H

Vegetative Member milkcratejukebox's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/0

yup, as generous as he was with his wonderful meds. he's not bein busted for that, he is being busted for cultivation.

crate

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 195/0

Quote Originally Posted by milkcratejukebox View Post
    yup, as generous as he was with his wonderful meds. he's not bein busted for that, he is being busted for cultivation.
    crate
    absolutely upsetting set of circumstances,i hope that scumbag lowlife nark who committed this appalling betrayal will soon face serious retribution for this extreme sort of cowardice.
    wishing 420 the best for a positive and as painless outcome of this unjust situation as possible.

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 347/1

I will say what 420 does in private is his own business. Has he helped many folks here myself included. Never had a person send me cash for no good reason in my life, but a simple gesture got my grow going again even being a legal card holder. No strings attached, nothing illegal. Don't meet many people like that.

Regardless if we agreed on who is on first or not, nobody deserves the court battle that will come. I hope the best for a fellow TY member, despite anyone's personal view.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

I say some shit,,, now and then,,, I know it,,, but not to often in my life ,,,,I'll ever say,,,,, "THAT LI'L CUNT,,,, bet,,, 420 woulda help the fucker set-up his own grow,,, ain;'t that somethn,,,, W.T.F.,,,,, huh,,, and his care giver her self didn't know he was a good shit? Maybe they change'm up,,, n rotate'm a lot,,,,, but I can't imagine,,, being someone,,, that's with someone ,,, that just tried to steal,,, from someone in a wheel chair,,, and a wife that on the edge,,, with cancer,,,,, were all fucked then guys,,,,,,, yep,,,, all of us,,,,, doomed,,,, sad rly,,,, Itiz,,,, Itiz,,,,

R
    Last edited by ROLNIK; 03-30-2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: I ain't gona ask it,,,, but I want to tho,,,, must be records tho,,,

in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0

the general populace,outside of medical users, is treating cannabis in one of two ways, a gold mine, or it will kill everyone. I can count on one hand, fingers only, the number of people who have NOT screwed me over in the last 11 years pursuing the holy grail for my ostearthritis. I too have paid for folks to get thier permit via skype, paid for three complete garden setups, as well as medibles(unstated use of what I did there lol). today I work with a very small co-op of patients will similar symptoms and we coordinate all aspects of the varius gardens from harvest timing to clone prep for outdoors. it only took me 11 years to get his far so be patient lol.
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast