Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Epic Genetics

oh shit shov, i cant believe this hasnt dawned on me

COLOIDIAL SILVER , google that sh!t man, it will heal you and your wound

im serious, google it

ill ship you some, dont buy any from a pharmacy or anything because they add proteins and stabilisers that coat the coloids making them too large to penitrate and do what they need to do

it might take a bit of searching before you just find debates on if its good or bad, but trust me you will find pics and proof of what it can and does do

silver is a powerful and natural sterilizer, it has many heath uses internally AND externally

its grose to say and imbarassing, but i had corns on my feet, 2 on one and 3 on the other, had em for a couple years, sprayed my feet for 4 or 5 days then just forgot to after that, not long went by and i was like "hey the corns are gone"

google it and get back to me, i know your leary on havin more stuff mailed to you, maybe you could have it sent to a friends house or something

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

thanx for thinkin b4 actin brother!

have heard about it, back when it first got it's market push in 95, I was all Johnny the Happy Hippy workin the HABA Dept at Wild Oates Mrkt; slingin homeopathics and aromatherapy!

never tried it!

dr gave me silasulfadiene or somesuch, a month back when he looked at the leg;

Speakin to current events tho: I just returned and PCP, he says that, AS WITH MY PLANTS, I'm taking too good care of this; stripping away the new healing shit as I worry at the little bed of yellow "foundation" type tissue, "crystelis yabbadabbada dooty bs" Doc seemed a tiche more studied up today, by gawrl

so...

it's to be gently cleansed this evening without h2o2
    a small piece of sterile gauze packing
    covered with a fabric type bandaide to allow for transpiration; and not fucked with until the bandaid FALLS OFF of it's own accord, or 1 week.

then, if it falls off, replace the bandaid; cleaned at the 1 week mark, then repeated

or

until my leg falls the fuck off

if clots, they are superficial, not deep vein; nothing arterial related

and; damn, I do wanna believe him

.. .. . .... .
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 02-18-2013 at 06:57 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Sounds like you are feeling more like your usual self. That's a good thing. We all know you are doing your best and we're here to encourage & cheer you on. So nothing arterial related is very good indeed. I've still got eczema all over one shin so if you come up with something good I'll give it a shot.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedybird View Post
    Sounds like you are feeling more like your usual self. That's a good thing. We all know you are doing your best and we're here to encourage & cheer you on. So nothing arterial related is very good indeed. I've still got eczema all over one shin so if you come up with something good I'll give it a shot.
    hi tweety

lotsa links and info out there, grabbed one for you

http://www.healthgiving.co.nz/ColloidalSilver

in there on the right someone says this ,,,,

"I used your mist on my son's eczema and it really soothed the itch and helped clear up all his broken skin. Thanks for making such a great product"
    Tracey, Dunedin

you should give the link a read too shov

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks! I've never heard of using colloidal silver on people.

Epic Genetics

Thanks! I've never heard of using colloidal silver on people.
    its amazing stuff tweety, do some searching and reading on it, if you like what you read hit me up in a pm, ill ship you a bottle as well

p.s. dont believe everything you read though, big pharma doesnt want us making and useing this inexpensive wonder cure

Thumbs Up/Down

http://www.silversafety.org/
    This organization has a calculator online to help people determine how much is safe to use. I don't want to turn grey permanently! That's a rather bad side effect. But I appreciate your offer & will hit you up for a bottle. Thank you. It's very thoughtful to make this available.

Thumbs Up/Down

I don't want to turn grey permanently!

It's very thoughtful to make this available.
    CUZ HE'S ALL ABOUT BEIN THE THOUGHTFUL GUY!

Epic Genetics

This organization has a calculator online to help people determine how much is safe to use. I don't want to turn grey permanently! That's a rather bad side effect. But I appreciate your offer & will hit you up for a bottle. Thank you. It's very thoughtful to make this available.
    you will be fine , id have to send you 100's of gallons before you would change color

a shot glass a day is safe , leave it in your mouth swishing around as it absorbes better through the cell walls in ones mouth then it does once altered by stomach acids

for you spraying your leg , id soak it good multiple times a day

i reverse my plants and my hands get soaked each time, quite often twice a day, and i also drink the stuff, havent changed color, although i think it could be neat being a smurf or real life silver surfer type super hero

p.s, awesome link tweety, i hadnt seen that one yet

p.s.s, its all bout helpin each other when we can shov
    Last edited by Epic Genetics; 02-19-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

every once in a while; my body gets into this perfect stage of sugar needy to match the velocity potential of the Auju pear I'm fixxin to address

quartered, a slice fills the mouth rather fully; and...

body shudders and hair tingles begin - eyes cross involuntarily, brain feels as if actually awash in a sugary solution of bliss;

swallow; speak the word, "WoW"... repeat

Thumbs Up/Down

That's an amazing description of eating a pear. How are you feeling?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I guess all my pears have been duds so far
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Default DAMN... shad

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    I guess all my pears have been duds so far
    that truly sux man... i diggit, i dooo... the days before finding the right ones; I knew from a tastey 2nd grade experience that PEARS were where it was at, so far as me and "fresh fruit were to be concerned... little did I know then, that was to be the last PERFECT PEAR I was to behold until just a few years ago

somebody wanna go ahead n toss Shad a couple of those DUDDLESS brand, Auju Pears...

hey,

Hey Tweety; waves come, waves go... times I feel "great", as great as that can be, right; for about enough time to et the 200 ft to the shed; then wonder if I'll have the juice to get back up to the trailer, more important, can I repeat the entire circuit again when the dryer goes "BLHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHP"...

I AM actually learning and appreciating that the mindset I keep about any situation has direct relevance upon how much I allow the pain to influence my adgenda...??? make sense?

wish you both to know that I'm pleased to be aquainted with the two of you, here in the ether of Terra Firma!

knowin my butt ain't peekin out at the world through ill fitting attire, and not needing to obsess n worry about whether I'll be having access to a major mainstay in my canna therapy make Shovel a happier guy!

the leg?

last week was lookin much bester
    THIS ONE IS NOT "TODAY"!!!

THIS WEEK?

THAT'S USING THE SEA SALT, VINAGER (PH 4 MINUS) GENTLE CLEANSING SOLUTIONS, ONCE A DAY, FOLOWED BY EITHER CANNA TINC (vg) OR FULL BLOWN SHUDDER APPLICATION (AFTER TONING DOWN THAT CINNAMEN , NATURALY)
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 02-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

You've hit on a really powerful idea. My pain doc has me reading a book about this exact topic, how thoughts generate chemical reactions & directly affect senses in a real way. Stressful thoughts generate stress chemicals & body feels the chemical reaction. Very real when people say "I'm going to blow up" & feel terrible because that's how their body feels the thought. The book is not suggesting all pain or stress can be controlled by thoughts, but pain/stress levels are influenced by thoughts.

My Doc also had me read the 2012 clinical guidelines to treating fibro. The guidelines actually suggest the use of cannabis along with activities such as relaxation/meditation therapy in addition to pharma meds.

Your leg actually doesn't look too bad compared to that angry red leg picture. So it sounds like things are going ok with the treatment. Yippee!

420grower

I have heard great things about the silver also,hope your healing well my friend,I am so behind on things,hope to get you some glycerin soon,peace brother

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12