Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default I'm a bit anxious,

over the system / brain "rythem" changes

health concerns;

with or w/o herb, in any form; my brain is in a nowhere type fog

creativity is effectively stifled

i feel that I have no more interesting tales, i can't focus long enough to make a story jump to life if I wrestled any up

i go throufgh the motions daily... 'gotta keep movin"

I arrange the plants, water, piss around, take some more pix... plan to update threads and then get absolutely nothing accomplished

I've been depressed before; this ain't that...

i have a decent portion that I realize, due to the parameters of my life; what I'm saying is this recent "mailaise" feels CLINICLE (?) in nature

the crater in my leg , had me fooled the past week; or shit just tumbled outa sorts on all fronts like dominoes

tho not diabetic, my PCP has referred to this as : Diabetic leg ulcer, Cellutic Ulcer, Ulcerated Cellulitis, Veinous Ulceration..

i don't know that he's even taken it seriously enough to bone up on that a quality conversation

i'm wondering if any of the learned and wise here could speak to a couple of subjects...

1:
    where as honey has been used in the past as a bacterial inhibitor - by way of it's longevity and static ph of 3.0... lowering the ph of the wound bed has ben shown effective in increasing the healing rate of chronic wound situations

if I were to apply some, would I then bandage the area or leave it in the open air?
    overall, the main leison doesn't look that bad; just kind of wanders up my calf, as the lower area developes a skin patch and scars over, the top edge receeds keeping the wound fresh

also, there, APPEARS to be a mm size "plug"... keretin or the remainder of some ammeiliorant that found a crevice last wek; whitish yellow; could well be the beginnoing of the hole healing process and I keep thinkin it's infected or necrotic tisue thast needs dug out sob! yikes,,, fuckin sadomasichistic do me myself m/f'er; HELLO!

I'M LOST ALREADY

can anyone speak to these areas?

• ph n wound care?

• howsabout a vinager n h2o2/soapy wash/ rinse a few times a day? ONCE? TO LOWER THE ATREAS PH

• honey as a salve; also have the Shudder Budder, but it's way top heavy with cinnamen to go directly atop this ulceration; I do apply topicaly all around the calve twice a day, in hopes of getting atop the inner turmoil, the inflamation which is creating the decreased blood flow issue to begin with, and hopefully work to prohibit any surface infection spread.

• also on hand is a home steeped VG / Skywalker Bud - 2 grams = 1 teaspoon, or, whatever rates Tex uses.. I've dosed the pink n tearful area a couple times today with that, seams alot more calm than when treating it with OTC Methialade (?)

I was able to talk the doc into a round of Keflex; being twas a friday and I was kinda freakin about the possibles of infection and a long weekend; after about 24 hours, the fire ant scene in that thar hole ain't near so bad as it once were; and the BRAIN FOG SEAMS TO ROLERCOASTER WITH THOSE DOSES!

COULD A CELLULITIS NUSCANCE IN MY LOWER LEG THROW MY BRAIN INTO A SLOW CYCLE OF STUPID?

ALMOST DEMENTIA LIKE; FREEKIN SCARY

SORRRY IT'S NOT THE NORMAL ROCKITY ROLLEY VIBED N HYPED SHOVELHEAD STUFF; but like I said; something is got my shit flaky

OH.. AND WILLARD WATER... C.A.W. "CATYLIST ALTERED WATER", I've already researched the shit outa it; it's not for a lack of information that I broach the subject;it touts being a hella wunnerful product... I'll pop for it if there's an informed review where someone actually witnessed it's amazing pro[ranyone with 1st hand experience? is it worth the $$$ or is it snakeoil?
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 02-17-2013 at 04:59 PM. Reason: caw caw

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Sorry to hear you are out of sorts. I read that Keflex can have confusion, dizziness, & seizure as side effects. It could be the drug, but you should still finish it or talk to your Doc about using a different antibiotic. Take it easy. This will pass.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0

shovelhead brother, have you tried warm salt water and leave it open to the AIR to dry...if there using anything like duoderm or any unbreathable material ..there making it worse..try mepore i had a wound on my leg it was getting worse from there dressing ,i told them no more ill do it myself,and it dried up my way... polysporine worked better than all there fancy crap...remeber AIR it needs to dry....i even been known to use isagel on wounds to dry em out and sterilize them..then AIR i cant stress that enough....
    the yellowing is part of the process,it will go away as it heals,probably even turn white..
    i was also put on keflex to stop the infection ,when infection left,my mood improved drastically ..

i hope it all works out for you, heres abit more info.. http://www.nursingceu.com/courses/395/index_nceu.html

edit,,i forgot iodine after salt water soak does wonders..
    Last edited by jay_sun; 02-17-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    Its a known fact if you vaporize a mite his soul becomes yours ...

Thumbs Up/Down

OK, SO; MILD CLEANING.. ONCE? TWICE A DAY?

I'M STILL HOT ON THE PH THING; LOTSA INFO ON THAT... I PULL THAT ON MY ANIMALS TOO... A LITTLE VINAGER KILLS YEAST INFECTIONS, EH.. WELL.. MAKES AN "INHOSPITABLE ENVIRONMENT"

JAY, ONLY 'BANDAGE" HAS BEEN THE BIG ASS WIDE MOUTH BANDAID WITH THE TELFA PAD

NO WAY TO "SOAK IT"

NO WAY TO GET IN A "BATH TUB" WITHOUT IT BECOMING A FINAL RESTING SPOT; I SUPPOSE I CAN MAKE A SEA SALT PULTICE... AFFECT THE AREA WITH A VINAGER WASH BEFORE N AFTER FOR PH EFFECT, PULTICE; DRY IT OUT AND LET ER BUCK

ON DAYS WHEN i CAN CAVORT ABOUT THE MANSION IN MY SHORTS; I LEAVE IT OPEN TO AIR, BUT IF THE PANT LEGGS ARE DOWN; IT'S GOTA BE COVERED

TWEET - THE KEFLEX IS ACTUALLY HELPUING CLEAN MY BRAIN UP A BIT... THINKIN THE INFECTION IS RESPONSABLE FOR THE TUPIDS.

I SUPPOSE THE TORMENT IS FROM ME ATTEMPTING TO PULL THE HEALING PLUG OUT, RATHER THAN INFECTION... DAMN CELL PHONE CAMERAS..

MAYBE I CAN GET A PIC, I DID BUY SOME BATTERIES FOR THE CANON...

COME THIS EVENIN i'LL TRY FOR A DETAILED PIC

THANX
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 02-17-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

So how about warm salt water in a basin, gently bath the area & let air dry 2x a day? Sounds like Jays knows what he's talking about. Vinegar is very strong for tender tissue. It's used in facial peels to remove skin, not encourage it.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedybird View Post
    So how about warm salt water in a basin, gently bath the area & let air dry 2x a day? Sounds like Jays knows what he's talking about. Vinegar is very strong for tender tissue. It's used in facial peels to remove skin, not encourage it.
    not table salt though right

an epsolm salt or maybe sea salt is what im guessing you mean

Thumbs Up/Down

i have used table salt before ..
    like tweedy says a basin with warm water,soak a cloth and put over wound for few minutes rinse and repeat, 2 times a day, then let air dry ..i cant get in tub either ,this worked well for me..the bandaid u described is the kind i avoid ,they dont breath, and keeps the wound damp.. i prefer even plain gauze with bit of polysporine ..or elastoplast bandaid (fabric kind)

Thumbs Up/Down

YEAH, WE HAVE SEA SALT; AND I DID MENTION MIXXIN THE VINAGER DOWN A BIT.. THOUGHT I HAD..

IF NOT, MY BAD.. LIKE 1 PART VINAGER 1 PART WATER, 1/2 A PIECE ALCOHOL, 1/2 A PART H202 WITH A DASH OF ANTI BACTERIAL SOAP GIVES ME A PH OF 2.5-4

ASIDE:

LISTENIN TO THE C2C A FEW NIGHTS BACK; DUDE WAS ALL OFF INTO HYPIN HIS NEW BOOK, ALL ABOUT HOW THE HUMAN BODY IS NOW BELIEVED TO BE OPTIMUM AS AN ALKYLINE ENTITY; SUGGESTING - WHAT I BELIEVE OUT FUCKING RAGEOUS, THAT WE ADJUST OUR DIET AND LIFESTYLE TO BRING OUR BODY PH INTO A HIGH 8 RANGE!

8.4+!

AM i CRAZY?

DUDE WANTS ME ADDING ALKYLINITY TO MY WATER?
    THE ONLY SHIT I ADD TO MY WATER IS COFFEE GROUNDS AND SUGAR

MY ANIMALS DO BETTER WHEN I ADD CITRIC ACID TO THE WATER BOWL TO BRING THAT DOWN TO 6.8 (same as the greenyuns down the hall)

ON THE RADIO DUDE SAID, "given a choice between alkyline, acid and neutral water ph; a dog or cat will WITHOUT FAIL choose the highest ph, always shying clear of an acidic (-7) base"

yet, my cats can't get enough of the 6.8.

my plants either...

is anyone boned up on this?

my urine is running about a 6; I'm thinkin that 6.4 is high?
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 02-17-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: too many lazy typos and boneheadedly juvinile grammaticle errors

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 3/0

just stating: coffie and sugar both lower ph
    and i love good ol elastoplast
    oio

Epic Genetics

ideal blood ph for humans is 7.36

ive been reading/studying this for quite some time

testing your pee can be decieving, try test strips and test saliva, then test your pee and see if their is a difference

ph at or below 5.8 is where cancer starts to form

chocolate is one of our worst enemies, it is highly acidic as well as being full of sugar to feed the cancer, this would be why i find it crazy anyone would want to self medicate with chocolate edibles, maybe for the simple pleasure of getting high, but completely wrong for medicating

i actually put baking soda in water and drink it to get a quick ph raise if i feel a cold comming on, and it WORKS

aded a couple handy charts, one showing ph level info and one showing foods in both groups

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ph%20acid-alkaline-food-chart.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	52365   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PH-Chart%20%20Humans%20cancer.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	52366  
    Last edited by Epic Genetics; 02-17-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

jay, I ain't doubting this works for you; but, are you workin on the same type wound?

Just gettin a better feel for the potentials here; my shit is startin to even look cancerous; certainly is "altered dna" by now; lookin pretty alien

the last pic was back in December when the Home Health dude said all was cool..

Thumbs Up/Down

chocolate ...

how'd YOU know 'bout MY chocolates?

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post

chocolate ...

how'd YOU know 'bout MY chocolates?
    bad bad bad

i edited my post, added viewable charts

ideally we want an 80% alkaline and 20% acidic diet, once our ph is in check

Thumbs Up/Down

i know that baking soda will raise ph, thanx; too.. and it's the changing ph which determines the health of the critter in question, virus, cancer, etc

there are a buncha studys tho about increasing the oxygen transperation by LOWERING the ph of the wound bed; that's what I need to do, keep an OPTIMAL HABITAT for the goodies, n , well, here...

run "ph and chronic wounds" and you'll get here:
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...20wounds&type=

1st return looks laborious, but number 2 =
    http://www.wounds-uk.com/pdf/content_9150.pdf

n THAT SHIT makes good sense

cleansed with my earlier concoction, air dryed and a teeny dollup of honey, left in open air now for 4 hours

no fires, no "pain"...
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 02-17-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

it looks like a pressure sore to me,i would get it looked at by another dr/nurse.

is it in a area where theres pressure ? the one on my leg started from my leg learning against frame of my chair..

Epic Genetics

i know that baking soda will raise ph, thanx; too.. and it's the changing ph which determines the health of the critter in question, virus, cancer, etc

there are a buncha studys tho about increasing the oxygen transperation by LOWERING the ph of the wound bed; that's what I need to do, keep an OPTIMAL HABITAT for the goodies, n , well, here...

run "ph and chronic wounds" and you'll get here:
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...20wounds&type=

1st return looks laborious, but number 2 =
    http://www.wounds-uk.com/pdf/content_9150.pdf

n THAT SHIT makes good sense

cleansed with my earlier concoction, air dryed and a teeny dollup of honey, left in open air now for 4 hours

no fires, no "pain"...
    how long have you been useing this info to go about treating your wound ?

Thumbs Up/Down

uh... today

Thumbs Up/Down

actually, tonight, never fear, dr at noon, and antibiotics in the system

no presure sores; definately a contribution from cellulitis, i appreciate the SUGGESTIONS

Epic Genetics

uh... today
    the reason i ask is i did some quick reading in the links you provided

in it it claims the healthy skin around the wound is acidic, i could be wrong but to me id see that as the cause, like a volcano, maybe the surounding skin shouldnt be acidic and if it wasnt there wouldnt be an eruption

seriously though, i could be wrong, i just hope you do some serious studying into this, and maybe do some searches to see if you find conflicting info, info that may even prove im right, which as i mentioned i am not sure i am

either way, i sincerly hope you find the cure/fix you need

best of luck

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm not a doctor, but if the Keflex is helping everything, then you are on the right track. Not sure what you like to eat, but an apple a day really does help everything. Same with a banana or an orange. Some suggest giving yourself kelp and molasses. Its good for plants and people.

Is this ulcer related to peripheral artery disease? I'm wondering as it seems to fit the symptoms. It seems like it is a symptom of a different problem. Just wondering if your doc is treating the right issue?
    Last edited by Tweedybird; 02-18-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Tweedybird View Post
    I'm not a doctor, but if the Keflex is helping everything, then you are on the right track. Not sure what you like to eat, but an apple a day really does help everything. Same with a banana or an orange. Some suggest giving yourself kelp and molasses. Its good for plants and people.

Is this ulcer related to peripheral artery disease? I'm wondering as it seems to fit the symptoms. It seems like it is a symptom of a different problem. Just wondering if your doc is treating the right issue?
    was wondering the same

plus rep

Thumbs Up/Down

Banananas n pears, herb/peppered turkey breast samitches on DAVE'S BREAD w MW, Brown Mustard, Tomatoe slices, crackers

doin the best that am able

damn!

fought with a kidney stone or, wtf ever else can mimic one, from dinnertime last to about 25 minutes ago, and while there's still a significant restriction in that area, the PAIN that finaly began to break me down yesterday, ALL NIGHT; is mucho reduced

now; I'll go to the PCP today, drop him some urine, he'll look at my sore; he'll tell me nothing useful, he'll decline offering me the market leading standard in dressings, cuz he says of hisself "I'm not well informed in that area", chukle, "I probly should be; but, I don't know..."

small town; been on dude's service since 2004 n he's been there when shit was really dark n ugly

lotza folks might think I'm exxagerating circumstance when speaking words like, "never expected to see 50!"

kinda locked in to "managements" rather than "erradications"... maybe I'm not as unique as Im want to believe... maybe THATS the way of WESTERN MEDICINE; that's why I'm hunting answers elsewhere.

epic, no sweats man... i respect the words and the sentiment, any/every time your share them, as I do Tweets, and many many more learned, wise, and sage Scholars of Canna Wisdom, when they decide to speak to issues similiar to my dynamics.

I THINK an ultrasound of the calf area, veinous and arterial is definately in order; seein as how I owe HIS imaging network resource 200; I doubt we'll get to participate in such an imaging study; we'll see

* epic, u r so very on target when you implore me to preform due dillagence; i mean; shit - if my only qualification for trust is in how professionally marketed the information was, making it easier to assimilate; there's barely even plausable anectdotal, or fringe association of values pointing the study north or south

what i mean is, just because I found info that "resonates" with me, that doesn't ness dictate it as fact or fiction; n I've only got 2 legs...

there's volumes left unspoken this minute; thanx again for the concern and suggestions;

gotta decide between a chiro after the pcp or a haircut

don't wanna do either; needa probly do both!; tired of wearin a tuc everytime i step outside

Epic Genetics

best of luck, keep us updated

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0

Years ago I got impitigo infection on my face, It was eating mytop lip and then started eating at my nose,even inside. The only thing I found that could stop it was ammoniated mercury you buy at the drug store, you had to scrub the sores raw then apply the salve. Thi was the best med I had ever used for this problem. I got the problem again about 20 yrs ago and I found out that the goverment outlawed ammoniated mercury because it had mercury poison. They outlaw some good stuff and leave crap for us. It is something like bluebutter they used to use for crabs years ago. Jerry

Thumbs Up/Down

yuppers; gelu', i'm actually feelin your pain baby; n - on yor FACE... fuck, that had to suck man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast