Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Potential licenced producer

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

AGAIN I SHOULD BE CHARGING FOR THIS... All you dispensary owners do this, first off get your name online, when the new regs come in, YOU KNOW LONGER HAVE A 'Motar' Location, but you go online, produce meds with your commercail license, and sell by ur current dispensary name.

Dispensaries are going no where except digital. Anyone can apply,or Corp.... A dispensary only has to tell their customers, that they are switching over, and online specials. Its very easy to switch up and fit the rules, and the best thing is a strong customer base.

Quote Originally Posted by dabbin View Post
    Dispenseraries are gone, with the changes in 2014 they won't even be a grey area. There is nothing federally that will make them okay, and they will not be a distribution method. Grower ships to patient with licensed producer. No need for unlicensed, unregulated drug dealers interfering.

Why would you want a dispensary with a LP set up So the LP can charge your dispensary $5/gram and then the dispensary rip you off for $10/gram????

Also, Health Canada mandates their crop at 12% THC (test results available on their page), which i why it's "no good". When they first cropped out it was near 20%, they mixed their stalk/stem/leaf to lower it's THC content to 12%, this caused HUGE reports of headaches/respiratory issues, cause you don't smoke stalk/leaf. Growing good pot is NOT hard, HC grows what they are federally told, it's not an indicator of what LP's could produce.

Licensed producers don't have those restrictions. The better their pot, the more money they will make as all producers will be public, and reviews will pop up quickly. sending more customers to better product.

Also, you would have very little idea if a LP was big business/connoisseur driven, just a company name and contact number.

I don't know your education level is, maybe I can help you.

There are only (roughly) 30-50,000 licensed exemptees in Canada. There is no need for the government to set up thousands of commercial grows, there is a physical limitation to how much pot can be bought, due to the current limited legal market place. That may change, it hasn't. They are removing as many grow ops as possible to try and stop the illegal sale of pot, protected by the laws (while growing) provided by the MMAR regulations. Why would they take everyones grow away (to prevent abuse) then give the majority back, knowing full well most is sold illegally (i.e to dispensaries, something they are ending as well, aka abuse and to the black market). The federal government does not recognize dispensaries, nor "selling your extra" to them, that is trafficking and there is no law in Canada that will protect you.

Maybe don't be insultive in the future, calling peoples intelligence into the matter. I don't think you have the full grasp of the subject you think you do.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Dabbin did you catch feelings, stop crying. If you go on the site there is no limit, the market dictates, and the average joe can't get in. At any level the black market can enter. For example a worker steals from apple and sells on kijiji. As to pot a worker steals from the commercial grow and its on the black market. The people that know about this stuff are nots hundreds of people. Most people that arnt med users even know the MMAR is changing. If your in the illegal market already, your in it.
    If you were using your license to grow and sell, you will change. Again, dabbin, no one is being insultive, and yeah why do you think 1000's of people starting up, seems like a lot of wind coming from your end.

To all the people that enter your bud in at treatingyourself expo and place in the top 5, set yourself up to be a commercial grow.

Back to you now Dabbin, why so short sighted, there is tight regulations to be meet to, so its not as if 100's of people will get in. To all the people that are movers and shakers, the people that grow well, have a bit of business savy,have some money to start, or away to get a loan, do it.

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

Just a quick fact - dispensaries are illegal in Canada contrary to what some believe.

I swear that most people commenting on this have not read and/or comprehend the full issue of that gazette and it's implications regarding the production and distribution of medicinal grade cannabis. Licensed producers, big and small, must follow the rules set by Health Canada.

nocollins2k: Why do you think you should be charging for what you type especially when you don't seem to know the facts with regards to dispensaries.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Kind sir, I understand how the dispensaries act, and technically its illegal, but they continue to operate and this is how. Due to the limited supply of medical weed, or the quality of weed, or just not having the right strain to treat your particular alignment you may choose to goto a dispensary. The dispensaries get busted, the workers get bail, the cases get thrown out, based on similar court cases in the past that thrown out. Ask the Calm Owner, or even medical compassion centre, what they did.

So Collie, its not what I believe, its how I know how to operate and make things work.

RED IS AN excellent grower, from what he does on his small license and were to turn it up a notch, get his student john, to manage a room, and he does one, and teach other growers/students to replicate what he is doing, and meet the code, yeah 'the impossible code that can't be meet' yeah that one.

Since dec 2010, this has been expected and the slow changes over the past 2 years, the whispers
    The gazette is fully understood, the lawyers have set up ways to pay back taxes, accountants are ready, quality control moniture with credentials, Epidemiologist/works already in pharma,warehouse on deck, 4 concreat walls, the workers, blah blah, find the rest for yourself...

Its nothing, so who can't comprehend again?

Quote Originally Posted by Collie Doctor Mon View Post
    Just a quick fact - dispensaries are illegal in Canada contrary to what some believe.

I swear that most people commenting on this have not read and/or comprehend the full issue of that gazette and it's implications regarding the production and distribution of medicinal grade cannabis. Licensed producers, big and small, must follow the rules set by Health Canada.

nocollins2k: Why do you think you should be charging for what you type especially when you don't seem to know the facts with regards to dispensaries.

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

I've read and fully comprehend all implications printed in said gazette.
    When you enter the blah, blah find the rest for yourself bullshit, I no longer have much to add to this discussion.
    Fuck, this is one of the reasons I didn't post a message in almost 6 weeks until recently.
    Everybody should check their egos at the sign-in prompt.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

You should have never taken offense Collie... blah blah, coule be used for ect ect,. And yes find the rest is for everyone, I'm not here to list 100, ways to be ready for next year, so it is find the rest for yourself wich is in the gazette.
    Don't be so Sensative, no ego on my part. So what do you have to say about dispensaries operating, hmm, and also the way that I pointed out how they will operate next year, all of a sudden everyone that had something to say on them is quit, and this is no ego, its because, people think, that they know it all. I'm not claiming to know anything either.
    So back to the dispensaries, they will continue to operate, and be online, id like someone to contest the way, I said they would operate within.

When you enter the blah, blah find the rest for yourself bullshit, I no longer have much to add to this discussion.
    Fuck, this is one of the reasons I didn't post a message in almost 6 weeks until recently.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

I personal hate when people find ways to escape and not defend a point they were saying can't be done. Be a man or woman about yours. If you're stating something on open forum, and a person shows other wise, don't go away. Like where do they do that at?

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

I'd reply to nocollins2k, but as typical he rants and raves jumping all over the map with no direction or even a firm point to make, with nearly zero knowledge of what he is talking about. After slamming 'our education' and saying we should pay him for this education, lol.

It's a losing battle.
    Last edited by dabbin; 02-10-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

You MUST BE FROM THE Short BUS. MY Point WAS how dispensaries were going to continue to operate. If you can't get this then fine, if you can't put two and two togeather then fine. The owners of two of them already, told me they are going to apply for commercial
    LICENSES. THEY HAVE,a strong customer base, all they have to do is fill there current customer MMAR LIMITS… I'M SORRY THAT my point flew over your head, I understand the uneducated would take it for a rant, rather the knowledge, so call it, what you call it dabin.

Who knows, I could own a dispensarie right now, and telling how prepared they are as a whole, but yeah a rant with no direction. Get in where you fit...

THE TRUTH the of the matter is YOU CAN'T REPLY TO ME. You guys asked how they would continue to run, and I showed you, so yeah chalk it up to a comment like id reply, but BULLSHIT. Harp on the one thing about being educated comment, so you can hide and not look foolish.

I don't know what I'm talking about, alright fine.

I'd reply to nocollins2k, but as typical he rants and raves jumping all over the map with no direction or even a firm point to make, with nearly zero knowledge of what he is talking about. After slamming 'our education' and saying we should pay him for this education, lol.

It's a losing battle.
    Last edited by nocollins2k; 02-11-2013 at 03:21 AM.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nocollins2k View Post
    You MUST BE FROM THE Short BUS. MY Point WAS how dispensaries were going to continue to operate. If you can't get this then fine, if you can't put two and two togeather then fine. The owners of two of them already, told me they are going to apply for commercial
    LICENSES. THEY HAVE,a strong customer base, all they have to do is fill there current customer MMAR LIMITS… I'M SORRY THAT my point flew over your head, I understand the uneducated would take it for a rant, rather the knowledge, so call it, what you call it dabin.

Who knows, I could own a dispensarie right now, and telling how prepared they are as a whole, but yeah a rant with no direction. Get in where you fit...

THE TRUTH the of the matter is YOU CAN'T REPLY TO ME. You guys asked how they would continue to run, and I showed you, so yeah chalk it up to a comment like id reply, but BULLSHIT. Harp on the one thing about being educated comment, so you can hide and not look foolish.

I don't know what I'm talking about, alright fine.

Now it's personal insults? Go medicate, seriously, you are a tiresome person I've seen you tirade before, and seen your insult laced garbage before, but sure, lets go down this path!

Dispensaries are, and will be illegal. Argue semantics all you want, you are wrong. The ex-dispensary owner will become a licensed producer and no longer a dispensary, and if they weren't supplying 100% of their own chronic, they'll fall apart like the rest of the hack jobs out there. But guess what, if they succeed, they aren't a dispensary, they are licensed producers... but hey, you can believe what you want, and argue semantics till you get off. Store fronts will not exist, you buy it similar to HC fashion from the grower.

And sure, they applied, anyone can. I wonder how Health Canada will approach the fact that known drug dealers (dispensaries are not permitted by Health Canada, they are unlicensed pharmacies in their eyes) are applying for a licensed to produce/sell a controlled substance. It's known that they already acquire illegally (they cannot buy pot legally), and traffic illegally (no one can sell pot except the government in Canada, or compensation for a DG which is equivalent) which means connections to the black market. And it doesn't take a 'guilty' verdict to sway background checks, evidence is sufficient. Who knows how it will play out? Not saying they will be denied, but it is a factor.

As well as criminal record checks, these clearances would involve a global evaluation of the applicant’s potential associations with criminal or violent organizations, associations with individuals linked to such organizations, and the risk of whether the applicant might be induced to assist, abet or commit any acts that would pose a risk to the control of the production and distribution of cannabis.

So, that leaves us with my original post (#24) where I said A) dispensaries are going to be fully gone and B) there will not an unlimited amount of commercial grow ops. (additionally supported by HC estimating total # of legal users for the next 10+ years)

You've said nothing contradictory, and spewed a bunch of foul shit, while acting egotistical (Guess I'm straying guilty of that now, lol). You have zero clue. You can reply with some more petty comments. Or relax, medicate, and discuss.

----

My apologies to Medibis for mucking up his thread further. I cleaned up my reply at least.
    Last edited by dabbin; 02-11-2013 at 04:27 AM. Reason: every time I medicate I must fiddle, and make more polite lol

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

My apologies to Medibis for mucking up his thread further.

And for something more light hearted, I drive the short bus -

Last edited by dabbin; 02-11-2013 at 04:39 AM. Reason: must drink milk... i mean must fiddle more

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

You know what dabbin you win. I already agreed that they were ILLEGAL, I said there will be no more Motar stores, your brining up this illicit drug trade, when they provide many of their customers safe ways of getting the Meds, and who's to say the owner can't regisiter the commercial Lp in someone elses name.

They are technically no longer a dispensarie in the Technical sense yes, but now they are going under the umbrella of commercial lp.,

So where have they gone?
    I already said they were going online, so replace the name dispensarie with (commercial lp),
    Get your current suppliers to become workers of your new lp (now you have in house work)
    The people that gave you the best buds for you clubs, if there not going commercial higher 2 or 3 workers or farmers and pay them a salary

Lose the brick store, pay less rent, because you're now online, continue to pay taxes on the money you earn. (I know CALM) DOES.

I have no clue, Ill just agree with you.

Known drug dealers, I guess they sell coke, meth, herion, all that know drug dealers ehh. You keep insinuating they are tied to organized chrime. Its one thing to be illegal and operating,its another thing for you to say they are linked to organized chrime rings. I and a few friends have gotten meds from calm, and I was no criminal hell bent. They Dispensarie owner is at advantage, but again He's such a criminal, so then hmm why isn't he serving hard time, ten years to be operating and your face still around to say to old customers.

I'm not ranting, I'm saying it can be done. I have yet to read, were they said there is going to be a limit of commercial Lp owners. We are at 50,000 users right now, with that number increasing yearly.

Anyhow Medibise don't let anyone discourage you from being a commercial LP. You have 13 months to put a plan in action.
    Last edited by nocollins2k; 02-11-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

I'm with Collie on this.

I’m not too sure how the dispensaries around here have been operating, but from what I’ve heard the ones that have been growing their own seem to have been doing a pretty good job up to now. They will no doubt end up commercial producers under the new scheme. It remains to be seen how well they do, given the prices they will be charging, and the overheads and taxes they will end up having to pay. There will be a steep learning curve for them, and one thing I am very sure about is that there will be just as many instances of abuse and diversion as before, if not more. I can see the headlines already.
    My concern is the cost to patient of meds under this new system, and I really haven’t heard much complaining about it, which surprises me. Can people with 100 or 150 gram (or more) permits really afford $800 or $1,200 (or MORE) a month for their meds? If you as a bone fide medical user are prohibited from growing your own, or having someone grow for you, you either pay $8 or more per gram, or you go illegal and grow it anyway. You are turned into a criminal by the regulations.
    In spite of the risks, my guess is that most will choose the latter, and continue to grow in spite of the regulations. This will have two very significant outcomes:
    One, by being effectively boycotted, the commercial producers will start to complain that they are not selling enough to be profitable, and in answer to that the gov’t will turn around and say, “see, we were right: there aren’t as many ‘legit’ med users out there as the activists always claimed there were…”, which to the general public will set our collective cause back about 20 years… and at the same time:
    Two, law enforcement will no doubt start to crack down on small med user/growers, and the courts will become flooded with truly sick and suffering people, all trying in vain to supply themselves because they can’t afford the government’s scheme. The press will jump all over these stories. It will end up becoming a political public relations disaster for Health Canada.
    If these regulations go through as they have been proposed, I for one will have completely lost my faith in my country’s government. How in the world can these elected people be so blind?
    "To continue outlawing the use of a drug shown to have life-saving, anti-cancer benefits, that has been used safely as a medication for thousands of years, is irresponsible."

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

^^^^
    I agree with what you stated above. It’s about adapting to the changes in your environment.
    The dispensaries that are growing their own are doing well, and as also stated there are many ways for the ones that don’t grow personally themselves to adapt. It only takes a bit of fortitude and ingenuity.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nocollins2k View Post
    Known drug dealers, I guess they sell coke, meth, herion, all that know drug dealers ehh. You keep insinuating they are tied to organized chrime. Its one thing to be illegal and operating,its another thing for you to say they are linked to organized chrime rings. I and a few friends have gotten meds from calm, and I was no criminal hell bent. They Dispensarie owner is at advantage, but again He's such a criminal, so then hmm why isn't he serving hard time, ten years to be operating and your face still around to say to old customers.

I never once said they were organized crime, or selling hard drugs, you simple minded fuck. Keep proving you can't read or comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by dabbin

And sure, they applied, anyone can. I wonder how Health Canada will approach the fact that known drug dealers (dispensaries are not permitted by Health Canada, they are unlicensed pharmacies in their eyes) are applying for a licensed to produce/sell a controlled substance. It's known that they already acquire illegally (they cannot buy pot legally), and traffic illegally (no one can sell pot except the government in Canada, or compensation for a DG which is equivalent) which means connections to the black market. And it doesn't take a 'guilty' verdict to sway background checks, evidence is sufficient. Who knows how it will play out? Not saying they will be denied, but it is a factor.

So, guess again, literally guess, that's what you do best!!
    Last edited by dabbin; 02-11-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeds View Post
    I'm with Collie on this.

I’m not too sure how the dispensaries around here have been operating, but from what I’ve heard the ones that have been growing their own seem to have been doing a pretty good job up to now. They will no doubt end up commercial producers under the new scheme. It remains to be seen how well they do, given the prices they will be charging, and the overheads and taxes they will end up having to pay. There will be a steep learning curve for them, and one thing I am very sure about is that there will be just as many instances of abuse and diversion as before, if not more. I can see the headlines already.
    My concern is the cost to patient of meds under this new system, and I really haven’t heard much complaining about it, which surprises me. Can people with 100 or 150 gram (or more) permits really afford $800 or $1,200 (or MORE) a month for their meds? If you as a bone fide medical user are prohibited from growing your own, or having someone grow for you, you either pay $8 or more per gram, or you go illegal and grow it anyway. You are turned into a criminal by the regulations.
    In spite of the risks, my guess is that most will choose the latter, and continue to grow in spite of the regulations. This will have two very significant outcomes:
    One, by being effectively boycotted, the commercial producers will start to complain that they are not selling enough to be profitable, and in answer to that the gov’t will turn around and say, “see, we were right: there aren’t as many ‘legit’ med users out there as the activists always claimed there were…”, which to the general public will set our collective cause back about 20 years… and at the same time:
    Two, law enforcement will no doubt start to crack down on small med user/growers, and the courts will become flooded with truly sick and suffering people, all trying in vain to supply themselves because they can’t afford the government’s scheme. The press will jump all over these stories. It will end up becoming a political public relations disaster for Health Canada.
    If these regulations go through as they have been proposed, I for one will have completely lost my faith in my country’s government. How in the world can these elected people be so blind?
    I don't think you hear people complaining because they won't use it, a lot of people (not online) are unaware of the changes, too. Lots of med users possess the equipment to grow it though, and produce it for a fraction of retail cost. Being told you now have to spend a good portion of your income for relief you use to get for cheap isn't going to fly.

With bill c-10/mandatory minimums, I would hope local police would be holding back on med users, we have (generally) more compassionate/reasonable cops, and arresting someone in a chair that -will- serve 6 months in jail (6-199plants) may effect their judgement. And a prosecutor may not want the public backlash of jailing someone like that.

I still think this will be used for the framework for recreational cannabis. Remove personal grows, raises penalty to grow pot to force out as much black market as possible, only allow LP distribution (tax $$) then few years legalize/decrim to open the user base. Government supply/monopoly (like cigs/alcohol) that would have a steady stream of tax $$ and 'legal' with no penalties involved. But that's the crack pot in me
    Last edited by dabbin; 02-11-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

I'll just Quote you: Let's see who is simple minded:

So if you are a DRUG DEALER, which Market Do you OPERATE IN... WHO DO YOU SELL TO WHEN YOUR A DRUG DEALER... Call me crazy, but it seems as if a drug dealer sells to the black market. I used the example of hard drugs as what drug dealers do. I said dispensaries are not DRUG DEALERS as you, yourself LABLED THEM AS, not I.

I said drug dealers sell those types of drugs, I was putting the dispenaries far away from that category. So are you calling the dispensaries drug dealers YES OR NO...

When you say "drug dealer" what comes to mind, to me at least a person selling coke, or hard drugs.

You said there connected to the black market correect? So who in the black market is it that you speak of, when most people have there forms filled from drs, to be able to get into the dispensaries in the first part.

Such a Genius, I want to be as smart as you. My intial comments were to RED, him and I speak, you decided to involve yourself and now, all your points are not working.

Even another person, on this forum, could see the direction or how these dispensaries will act or come under. A license producer, and still operate how they have been doing it. (- a STORE FRONT/ MORTAR LOCATION/ Bricks)

I can draw you pictures if that will help you understand better, but again I'm a simple mined f@ck as you say...

Do what you do man... Its all cool. You are not stoping anything, or any dispensarie that is already in place, and they will fall in place under the new regulations wheather you like it or not.

Who is backing you on this, you are on your own... I see on person that says they agree with the model that dispensaries are going to fall into, and how they will operate, but yeah.. (So Technically they still will exisit),

So now that a Licensed Producer is calling themselves:
    C.A.L.M , or T.C.C, or T.I.M.E as Licensed producers, they have just changed their model and adapted to regulations.

But puff there all gone, no more of them, no more of their customers still getting from them.... So call me what you want by a NAME.

Legal Proudcer/ Commercial Providor/ I still will operate as I always have.

Good Day to you ;-)

I never once said they were organized crime, or selling hard drugs, you simple minded fuck. Keep proving you can't read or comprehend.

So, guess again, literally guess, that's what you do best!!

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

I said drug dealers sell those types of drugs, I was putting the dispenaries far away from that category. So are you calling the dispensaries drug dealers YES OR NO...
    Yes.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

You know what, I’ve been rude to you dabbin, and I have nothing personally against you. You’ve haven’t harmed any kids, family or friends, and we have different views on the subject of where these clubs will be. For that much my bad, and hope the rest of your day goes well.

Cheers.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Don't worry, that's why I was condescending, maybe not the best way to handle it.

Agree to disagree, can move on.

Thumbs Up/Down

My guess would be any org involved in a dispensary won get a licence.

Quote from proposed regulations
    "As well as criminal record checks, these clearances would involve a global evaluation of the applicant’s potential associations with criminal or violent organizations, associations with individuals linked to such organizations, and the risk of whether the applicant might be induced to assist, abet or commit any acts that would pose a risk to the control of the production and distribution of cannabis. Should the applicant not successfully obtain a security clearance, the production licence would be refused."
    Peace for all, and roll a big joint!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

...I still think this will be used for the framework for recreational cannabis. Remove personal grows, raises penalty to grow pot to force out as much black market as possible, only allow LP distribution (tax $$) then few years legalize/decrim to open the user base. Government supply/monopoly (like cigs/alcohol) that would have a steady stream of tax $$ and 'legal' with no penalties involved. But that's the crack pot in me
    That's a good point, dabbin. You may well be on to their Master Plan... and in a good way I hope you're right. Because one should be able to grow for themselves just as one can make alcohol for themselves. There is a strict prohibition on selling the alcohol that you can make, just as there will be on cannabis you grow - it's also known as trafficking.
    "To continue outlawing the use of a drug shown to have life-saving, anti-cancer benefits, that has been used safely as a medication for thousands of years, is irresponsible."

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

Talking

I couldn't see them handing out any licenses to Dispenseries either. They have been openly breaking the law and that will hurt them.

(g) an identification of the applicant’s activities during the five years preceding the application, including the names and street addresses of the applicant’s employers and any post-secondary educational institutions attended;

They are going to dig deep with these background checks, so good luck jumping through that hoop.

I'm with you Medibis, I would love to get up everyday and tend to a large crop of Cannabis. I think for any individual trying to go in alone it's going to be difficult, if not impossible. The daily overhead will put the average LP out of business in the first year. I still think the Co-Op model is the way to go. This is the only model that puts patient interests before profits.

Cannabis shouldn't be worth anything more then the ground it's grown in. The whole reason these regualations got instituted in the first place is so big pharma could compete with it. Just imagine if we could concentrate the buds into real medicine and deliver it to patients at little to no cost. Big pharma would be finnished.

You're an electrician you say Medibis? Great to know some fellow sparkies love to spark up.

peace,
    chillum

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

Sparky's,,,,, did you guy's know?,,,,, that only one other proffessional in the world,,,, makes as much money ,,,,,, on their knee's,,,, er layn flat on their back,,,, than an Electrician,,,,,,( er Sparky),,,,, hehee

R
    Last edited by ROLNIK; 02-12-2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: hum???? do ya now???? hehee

Thumbs Up/Down

Chillum you speak a lot of truth, half the reason I'd like to produce. In the states their medical cannabis is more expensive than our black market.

Rolnik ya we do its common knowledge, it's a plumber. Now the big difference is with a plumber theres pipe hanging through the wall. Haha
    Peace for all, and roll a big joint!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast