Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks again for your reply Red. What about the Volcano vaporizer being 100% deductible? Is that a myth, or is it really free for MMAR patients?

Rednamalas

If you have filed and been accepted under the disibilty tax credit act most medical devices are deductable.Like the seeds and med weed from health canada.Im going to file for my growing gear this year and see what happens.No worries.Glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by BC_Laddie View Post
    Thanks again for your reply Red. What about the Volcano vaporizer being 100% deductible? Is that a myth, or is it really free for MMAR patients?

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Hmm, turns out I've found someone willing to grow and mail to me.. I think I'll try doing that to make it less stressful for myself. Is it a good idea to print your name on the bottom of each page of the health canada application? I heard it can help in case they misplace a page or something?

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Doesn't really matter, might as well put your name there, but ive also sent forms off with no names on the bottom and had no problems. Just staple all your pages together so theres no chance a page can be lost.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

have any of you ever made bubble hash? I need to cook with my stuff, but i always have a very bitter taste that makes it hard to eat.. I think extracting first would make it much tastier and potent, as the bad taste is probably coming from leaves and buds.

I'm too cheap to buy "Bubble Bags" , but I was thinking about ordering some nylon filter bags from ebay. I found a set of 200, 100, 75, 55, 25 micron bags for under $30 all together. There's no reason why these wouldn't do the job, right? They are marketed for filtering oils, but I've heard other people talk about using them for this purpose. Never seen anyone post results or opinions though..

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

Never used anything but bubble-bags for water extracts. Bubblebags are very durable, with a screen on the bottom and thick side walls. They are like that so stems/mixing tool (spoons, paint mixers etc..) don't put holes into the bag/bind up the bag and rip a whole open. The nylon bags look weak, I don't know, but I suspect they will tear easily.

If you want to do it cheap and easy, a dry sift works well. It's not as effective as bubblebags in my opinion, but works damn well. A nylon bag should suffice for dry sifting. Don't press for cooking either, kif/hash powder is excellent for making infused edibles.

Last edited by dabbin; 01-17-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Aaaaaaaaaaah I'm so excited... I found someone that will let me grow at their property, but only a small amount. I hope it'll be enough!

1 quick, silly question.. do I just put the passport photos in with the application loose? or should I paperclip them to the application?

BTW Dabbin, that video is pretty cool :P I'm gonna have to try that sometime

and if I'm growing it myself, but at someone else's property... I sent in forms A, B1, C, and F, along with my 2 signed passport photos, correct? Am I missing anything? The property owner doesn't need criminal check if he's not being designated, right?

do I have to put my email address on the MMAR forms, or can I leave it blank?
    Last edited by BC_Laddie; 01-19-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Merged Posts

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Laddie:
    Your passport pictures will come in a little envelope, just staple them to your paperwork.
    You've got everything you need, the owner doesn't need a background check, they just need to sign form F, and your email address isn't required, I've never heard of HC emailing anyone ever. One thing I suggest is to make a copy of all the paperwork your sending in so you can have it as a backup to your licence. Cheers

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by mango420 View Post
    Laddie:
    Your passport pictures will come in a little envelope, just staple them to your paperwork.
    You've got everything you need, the owner doesn't need a background check, they just need to sign form F, and your email address isn't required, I've never heard of HC emailing anyone ever. One thing I suggest is to make a copy of all the paperwork your sending in so you can have it as a backup to your licence. Cheers
    Hey Mango thanks for the reply. I put the passport photos in a small envelope and stapled it to the application. I just mailed it without photocopying it, so it's too late for that.. I hope that won't be a problem..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

If it's your first time you have to send in form E2 as well....A,b1,c,e2 and F for owners concent i believe,correct me if i'm wrong.Hope that helps..
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Eagle View Post
    If it's your first time you have to send in form E2 as well....A,b1,c,e2 and F for owners concent i believe,correct me if i'm wrong.Hope that helps..
    E2 is just for buying seeds from Health Canada.. I was told that form is optional :/ I really hope it's not required... otherwise I'm going to have to send it in again..

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

E2 is not required, cheers.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by mango420 View Post
    E2 is not required, cheers.
    I hope they'll process my application fast, my birthday is soon! Hopefully I didn't make any errors on the app..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12