Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Looking for a designated grower in Victoria BC

I am looking for a designated grower in Victoria BC. I have a MMAR license for 50 plants.

Rednamalas

you might want to hold off as health canada will be setting up the new rules in the next couple weeks.I have a feeling they wont be authorizing DG's anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Regent View Post
    I am looking for a designated grower in Victoria BC. I have a MMAR license for 50 plants.

Rednamalas

your license will be 49 plants if you have a 10 gram per day limit

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Quote Originally Posted by Rednamalas View Post
    your license will be 49 plants if you have a 10 gram per day limit
    LOL I love the idea of 4.9 plants per gram who comes up with this shit? Oh ya our government and their infinite wisdom.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Rednamalas

they do it cause they work on a 4 week 28 day month and many months have more days. just another stupid fukin thing from good old canada lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    LOL I love the idea of 4.9 plants per gram who comes up with this shit? Oh ya our government and their infinite wisdom.

Thumbs Up/Down

they do it cause they work on a 4 week 28 day month and many months have more days. just another stupid fukin thing from good old canada lol
    I haven't heard that one before as an explanation for the 4.9 rule, interesting. Is that written somewhere in the regs or where did you hear that?

Most of the other calculations are easily understood on our license like the carry amounts and the storage amounts pretty easy to do that math but the 4.9 is just not easily understood as to it's origin. LOL

Won't much matter anymore anyway. I think this is where the hat finally hits the floor and the fat lady is stepping up to the mic. No fat lady smiley must be a sensitivity thing? My attempt 8 l
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Rednamalas

I heard it from one of the commercial growers I know.I just never questioned it really.
    I have collected a fair amount of funds if needed from a few people towards my fight of health canada.I am just waiting to see these new rules and I will be filing a complaint with the BC civil liberties.They either send me and my wife our meds free each month or they let me grow my meds one or the other.They give you the right to medicate yourself then take it away soon as they figure out a way to profit from it. This bullshit just isnt gonna fly you watch. the pressure from the uneducated general public is causing them to make even more stupid choices and it is gonna collapse the whole fukin program

I haven't heard that one before as an explanation for the 4.9 rule, interesting. Is that written somewhere in the regs or where did you hear that?

Most of the other calculations are easily understood on our license like the carry amounts and the storage amounts pretty easy to do that math but the 4.9 is just not easily understood as to it's origin. LOL

Won't much matter anymore anyway. I think this is where the hat finally hits the floor and the fat lady is stepping up to the mic. No fat lady smiley must be a sensitivity thing? My attempt 8 l

Thumbs Up/Down

I heard it from one of the commercial growers I know.I just never questioned it really.
    I have collected a fair amount of funds if needed from a few people towards my fight of health canada.I am just waiting to see these new rules and I will be filing a complaint with the BC civil liberties.They either send me and my wife our meds free each month or they let me grow my meds one or the other.They give you the right to medicate yourself then take it away soon as they figure out a way to profit from it. This bullshit just isnt gonna fly you watch. the pressure from the uneducated general public is causing them to make even more stupid choices and it is gonna collapse the whole fukin program
    Be careful what you ask for Red. I don't want free meds from anyone or our government. I will only choose to grow my own end of story. The government has employed a very interesting tactic for this new program. It's called reverse negotiations and this is the flaw for many of us. We all want low cost or close to free as possible so we choose to grow or have a DG. The gov first says they will end the program stripping all ppl's and dg's of their right to grow and poses it provide super growers and they will set market pricing, ya right. Then after taking it all away people start saying I will accept this if I get this or that a concession let's say. To me this is reverse negotiating as the gov holds all the cards since they announced they would stop it all now they get it back from us we will accept it if we get it for free. Or whatever else they need to fall back on to keep us quiet and happy.

So for me there is no choices, no parts I like it is just one thing the right to grow for myself. The gov could easily put in an assistance program for any income of X$ would get free swag and the regular working folks could pay that through their needs you know what I mean like a 2 tiered system. The healthy bad sleepers, migraine, mentral cramps working folks that this program will ideally sell to.

I heard yesterday Canadians consumed 19 billion dollars worth of booze last year. Can you imagine selling 10 billion dollars worth of pot to all the regular Joe's and Jane's out there? This is where the gov is headed all neat and tidy in little pre maid ciggies with prolly 5 % thc so you got to smoke 5 of them to get a real buzz.

That's why you choose to fight and I choose to go underground. I hope you win, but when you make the rules it is easy to make them stick. The comecashin people showed them the whole deal, how to grow it, how to distribute it and how much money there is to be made. LOL Now they are all going to be on the run as they get hunted down like dogs. It'll be ugly for many I'm sure. Just my opinion and my speculation of course.

Rednamalas

well said. I dont want their garbage what was I saying.lol
    Ive grown since I was 25 it has been our ownly source of income for almost every one of those years.I agree if we accept their changes and roll over we will loose.Its funny how pot offends people.Fuk people BOOZE offends me.lol

Be careful what you ask for Red. I don't want free meds from anyone or our government. I will only choose to grow my own end of story. The government has employed a very interesting tactic for this new program. It's called reverse negotiations and this is the flaw for many of us. We all want low cost or close to free as possible so we choose to grow or have a DG. The gov first says they will end the program stripping all ppl's and dg's of their right to grow and poses it provide super growers and they will set market pricing, ya right. Then after taking it all away people start saying I will accept this if I get this or that a concession let's say. To me this is reverse negotiating as the gov holds all the cards since they announced they would stop it all now they get it back from us we will accept it if we get it for free. Or whatever else they need to fall back on to keep us quiet and happy.

So for me there is no choices, no parts I like it is just one thing the right to grow for myself. The gov could easily put in an assistance program for any income of X$ would get free swag and the regular working folks could pay that through their needs you know what I mean like a 2 tiered system. The healthy bad sleepers, migraine, mentral cramps working folks that this program will ideally sell to.

I heard yesterday Canadians consumed 19 billion dollars worth of booze last year. Can you imagine selling 10 billion dollars worth of pot to all the regular Joe's and Jane's out there? This is where the gov is headed all neat and tidy in little pre maid ciggies with prolly 5 % thc so you got to smoke 5 of them to get a real buzz.

That's why you choose to fight and I choose to go underground. I hope you win, but when you make the rules it is easy to make them stick. The comecashin people showed them the whole deal, how to grow it, how to distribute it and how much money there is to be made. LOL Now they are all going to be on the run as they get hunted down like dogs. It'll be ugly for many I'm sure. Just my opinion and my speculation of course.

Thumbs Up/Down

well said. I dont want their garbage what was I saying.lol
    Ive grown since I was 25 it has been our ownly source of income for almost every one of those years.I agree if we accept their changes and roll over we will loose.Its funny how pot offends people.Fuk people BOOZE offends me.lol
    Red I just can't believe that number 17 billion dollars in booze, unreal the damage caused by that number of people consuming and many in excess. Personally I don't maind what others want to do to their body, to each their own. But no one can dispute what that number represents in our lives, legal system, deaths, illness, damages, family breakdowns etc the list goes on and on. Imagine what it would be like if that were 17 billion in pot sales?

I love a good cold beer on a hot summers day, a glass of red wine with a meal but not like I once consumed it. LOL I can consume 10-15 gr/day and never have I felt ill the next morning like when I consumed 20 beers (cough or more).

Strange dayz are comin, ruuuuuuuuuuuuun and hide save your money, LOL I fear the end is near.

Rednamalas

well i grew commercially for 20 years before all the mmar nonsense just gonna make me go back to the old me. atleast now i have a defense if needed.

Red I just can't believe that number 17 billion dollars in booze, unreal the damage caused by that number of people consuming and many in excess. Personally I don't maind what others want to do to their body, to each their own. But no one can dispute what that number represents in our lives, legal system, deaths, illness, damages, family breakdowns etc the list goes on and on. Imagine what it would be like if that were 17 billion in pot sales?

I love a good cold beer on a hot summers day, a glass of red wine with a meal but not like I once consumed it. LOL I can consume 10-15 gr/day and never have I felt ill the next morning like when I consumed 20 beers (cough or more).

Strange dayz are comin, ruuuuuuuuuuuuun and hide save your money, LOL I fear the end is near.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Default Pot vs Alcohol

You never hear of people getting all stoned up and then smacking their wives and kids around.

You never hear of people getting stoned and then becoming aggressive and starting bar fights.

You never hear of women getting all stoned up and then asking some fat guy to dance.

You never hear of people getting all stoned up and crashing their car into a storefront or becoming aggressive drivers.

You never hear of people getting drunk off of wine coolers and then moving on to harder liquors, or that is even a bad thing. There is probably a strong lobbying force coming from the liquor producers to prevent legalizing.
    Yet according to the government, all pot smokers will move on to harder and worse drugs.

You will never see a mob of pot smokers rally together, work themselves up into a fury, and go out and want to lynch someone.

Just ain't going to happen.

So we have a substance that reduces pain, calms nerves, makes people generally happy, helps sleep, makes rock concerts even better, and can reduce a person's aggressiveness or need for violence.

And our leaders believe this to be a bad thing for a society.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down

Yes the doctor did sign for 10 gram per day, so it is 49 plants. May I ask what kind of new rules health canada will be setting up the in the next couple weeks?

Rednamalas

they are taking away our right to have a designated grower and taking away our right to produce it ourselves in our homes. they want us all to buy it from commercial producers at a inflated price. plus they do not want to be part of the medical marijuana thing at all making it up to you,your dr and a comercial grower. they are passing the buck to the dr.s and that is gonna make the dr even more worried and not want to sign . you just watch
    next year they will be saying it didnt work and they will need 2 years to reform it again lol

Yes the doctor did sign for 10 gram per day, so it is 49 plants. May I ask what kind of new rules health canada will be setting up the in the next couple weeks?

Thumbs Up/Down

I did read something about doing away with designated grower on the internet but they quote these changes to be done in June 2014. So if that the case there should still be some time to find someone to grow for me?

Rednamalas

im sure it will take some time to come into effect.

Thumbs Up/Down

I did read something about doing away with designated grower on the internet but they quote these changes to be done in June 2014. So if that the case there should still be some time to find someone to grow for me?
    As soon as they announce their implimentation that will decide the timeline and may or may not help you find someone. The fact that this has been ongoing for about a year and a half now and the gov stating 2014 as a goal this next announcement is making many hesitant on both sides dg and patient.

It all comes out within the next week or so it might just be a waiting game for that period. And depending on the outcome it might mean the worst case scenario and many growers might just disappear. It's a crap shoot at best. Good luck.

Rednamalas

can you believe our dr's gave this medicine to us and its a fukin crapshoot lol.

As soon as they announce their implimentation that will decide the timeline and may or may not help you find someone. The fact that this has been ongoing for about a year and a half now and the gov stating 2014 as a goal this next announcement is making many hesitant on both sides dg and patient.

It all comes out within the next week or so it might just be a waiting game for that period. And depending on the outcome it might mean the worst case scenario and many growers might just disappear. It's a crap shoot at best. Good luck.

Thumbs Up/Down

can you believe our dr's gave this medicine to us and its a fukin crapshoot lol.
    Hard to believe the gov is going to override that huh. They make the rules so they can break the rules and simply make a new set. Where is it any different then this, pick a country?

When the news hits if it's real bad anyway I don't know why a dg would take on a new patient when the end is fast approaching? If they had 1 yr left that would be what 4 or 5 crop outs and then what? At best we have a defense if we get caught after we go into hiding, worst case is not somethig I want to look at. LOL

Thumbs Up/Down

I would also consider a designated grower in Vancouver. Please PM if you have any questions!

A concrete jungle in Canada - turn left at the lights
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 374/2

Cool

I'll mention this again but Marco Renda (owner of this site, TY Expo and publisher of TY magazine) would be the one to contact with regards to finding a DG that does not charge you any money.
    Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights
    Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks Collie Doctor Mon for your suggestion. I will send an email to Marco Renda concerning a DG that don't charge!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks Collie Doctor Mon for your suggestion. I will send an email to Marco Renda concerning a DG that don't charge!
    Unfortunately, I believe reading somewhere on Marco's thread the limits for plant counts they (waiting dg's that is) are expecting plant counts in the 100's not just 50 plants. Good luck.

Thumbs Up/Down

Here is the link the new amount is 35 gr/day or 171 plants.

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...2&postcount=63

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Unfortunately, I believe reading somewhere on Marco's thread the limits for plant counts they (waiting dg's that is) are expecting plant counts in the 100's not just 50 plants. Good luck.
    Here is the link the new amount is 35 gr/day or 171 plants.

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...2&postcount=63
    Hi GIP; Good info. You may want to let Island Hopeful know this as well. Just sayin' http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48346

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast