Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lightbulb Nobody hotboxing their igloo?

what is going on in the north ? it seems we need to start recruiting some Eskimos and show them how to hang 1000 watts in their igloos.

I've heard a story about a teacher that went over there to Iqaluit and lived off growing indoor hydroponic vegetables and selling them to the people that normally would wait for the airfreight for fresh food, he sold it for double or triple the price of the big cities imagine doing that with medicinal cannabis now lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Valentin View Post
    what is going on in the north ? it seems we need to start recruiting some Eskimos and show them how to hang 1000 watts in their igloos.

I've heard a story about a teacher that went over there to Iqaluit and lived off growing indoor hydroponic vegetables and selling them to the people that normally would wait for the airfreight for fresh food, he sold it for double or triple the price of the big cities imagine doing that with medicinal cannabis now lol
    You would first have to convince them to give up huffing gasoline vapor for the good stuff.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

The price would be astronomical due to the high cost of electricity. Can't even go solar all winter. A geo pipe would probably be prohibitively expensive to drill in the perma frozen ground...there are some severe addiction issues in many northern communities. No easy answers to that one.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

There is people that do already,,,, all over the u.s.,,,,, some I'd bet get even more than triple,,,,

Jonathon Goldsmith

Ice-fishin' soon up here. Never seen a plant in an icehut, maybe I can make that happen for you.
    I'll have some icefishing pics, eta early February.
    Big Up's to Hopalong for the new shed!

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

You're aware I'm sure that aboriginal people's have some pretty dramatic challenges over the next few years just keeping ahead of Harper and the tories - I'm not sure hot boxing an igloo (sic) is exactly the solution, absurd though it may be to conceive of a 1000 watts of heat in an ice based igloo - it's poignant I guess - if you mean they could produce cannabis sure, why shouldn't we all be able to do it, medical or not. I wonder why the aboriginal leadership don't hop on the issue of cannabis production and protest the commercial takeover of the plant. It's in their interest to claim they are better keepers of the product than the corporations. So why not. Aboriginal people can harvest from the earth as well as anyone, or better perhaps.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/0
    Given: 254/0

Dad's igloo burned down last week.

Once that snow starts burning, it's hard to put out. He had fire and frost burns all over him.

We're now trying to get tax payer (government) assistance because sucking off the tax payer is what we do best.
    I wish it was bong time

I'm up to 15 strains, and lovin' it:

1. Black Diamond OG Kush
    2. Cannatonic
    3. Purple Kush
    . Hippie Headband (2 phenotypes but not sure what to label them)
    5. Skunk Berry (both Skunk and Blueberry phenotypes)
    6. LA Confidential
    7. OG Kush
    8. Rockstar
    9. OG Ghost Train x Haze #1
    10. Sunshine Daydream
    11. Temple
    12. Pure Kush X Uzbek Hash
    13. C99
    14. Purps
    15. Rockstar Kush

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 92/0
    Given: 95/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

If I was from the far north I would be pretty insulted over the comments in this forum and would not likely stick around! Housing in the far north is very expensive because everything is imported. It is often over crowded as well, with extended families. Then the houses are clustered in a village along with a cop shop. Just how easy do you think it would be keeping things undercover, when everyone is in everyone else's business and knows one another. Its a recipe for disaster even without alcohol and drugs.