420grower

Default Kentucky's New Haven/Mullaway's Cleverman

I wasn't going to add this,but these 2 plants were not really part of my multi grow,no pollen here folks these 2 pretty girls will be seed free.My aide pulled everything and scrubbed my room yesterday.
    They are at day 7 12/12,and as you can see,older plants flower much quicker then young,the new haven must be at least 60 days old,she is fucking huge for my room,lol,solid 40 inches of shrub,I have trimmed every fan leaf once in veg,and took 14 cuttings from her just weeks ago.She is one tough bitch,sad for about 4 days,and now as you can see,happy hands everywhere
    The cleverman came to me from Milkcrate,2 males one female,males gone,this girl was really tough to get going,they came to me very healthy but under rooted(Crate in Hydro so they came to me bare rooted)
    I made the fatal Mullaway NO NO,I topped her,lol
    I have grown the Cleverman many times as well as Mullaway's others(I had all 5 for years still miss the Uluru)
    These strains grow down under in excellent sun and great heat,beautiful xmas tree type plants
    anyway she is short 24-30 inches,but almost 3.5 foot wide,my light is 4x4 and it has the whole back filled,Oh hell just check out the pics,peace
    first 3 are new haven,rest are cleverman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB010022.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	799.1 KB 
ID:	50199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB010023.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	836.0 KB 
ID:	50200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB010024.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	645.5 KB 
ID:	50201   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB010025.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	838.3 KB 
ID:	50202   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB010026.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	631.0 KB 
ID:	50203  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB010027.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	681.5 KB 
ID:	50204  

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    I wasn't going to add this,but these 2 plants were not really part of my multi grow,no pollen here folks these 2 pretty girls will be seed free.My aide pulled everything and scrubbed my room yesterday.
    They are at day 7 12/12,and as you can see,older plants flower much quicker then young,the new haven must be at least 60 days old,she is fucking huge for my room,lol,solid 40 inches of shrub,I have trimmed every fan leaf once in veg,and took 14 cuttings from her just weeks ago.She is one tough bitch,sad for about 4 days,and now as you can see,happy hands everywhere
    The cleverman came to me from Milkcrate,2 males one female,males gone,this girl was really tough to get going,they came to me very healthy but under rooted(Crate in Hydro so they came to me bare rooted)
    I made the fatal Mullaway NO NO,I topped her,lol
    I have grown the Cleverman many times as well as Mullaway's others(I had all 5 for years still miss the Uluru)
    These strains grow down under in excellent sun and great heat,beautiful xmas tree type plants
    anyway she is short 24-30 inches,but almost 3.5 foot wide,my light is 4x4 and it has the whole back filled,Oh hell just check out the pics,peace
    first 3 are new haven,rest are cleverman
    Never tried the newhaven but love the clever man. A few years ago you sent me clever man,clever George,wolemi,ularu and phantom mist I still have them in my back up seed vault if you need a few let me know. I know I may only have 5-10 of each

Looking good brother

Skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

420grower

I have the mist and cleverman and george,maybe in the spring I would be interested in doing the uluru outside,peace brother

inkog77

do it clever man,,,, i love mist

420grower

these are both very healthy girls,and if all goes well should yield some great medicine,the cleverman we already know will knock your socks off,lol
    The new haven is quite unique,small branches everywhere and bud sites to match,this strain should be a heavy yielder for sure,I really am hoping for a dozen of these girls around 30 inches a piece,lol,be top city,peace all

420grower

These 2 can't decide who owns this flower room,lol,I cut the Cleverman,something I never do(they spread,I may throw a net over it,seem to want to scrod naturally,and soon those branches will be so heavy support will be necessary anyway,
    the new haven finally stopped stretching(only after knuckling which I didn't want to do but stems were all ready in rigor)
    its huge for my room,I have had single plants larger in this room,but this is one really bud filled beauty,soon I will have 12 of these big bitches in one room,lol
    well maybe now this tall,but should be a room full with a dozen in my 6x6
    enjoy all,peace
    pics 1,5,6 are cleverman,2,3,4 are the new haven and the in the last cleverman is left,new haven right,
    thanks all for stopping
    this one may go 12 weeks but I am ready,lol

Name:	PB080013.JPG 
Size:	782.6 KB 
ID:	50538   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080014.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	908.2 KB 
ID:	50539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080015.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	710.9 KB 
ID:	50540   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080016.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	879.7 KB 
ID:	50541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080017.JPG 
Size:	913.5 KB 
ID:	50542  

Name:	PB080018.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	885.9 KB 
ID:	50543   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080019.JPG 
Size:	818.2 KB 
ID:	50544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB080020.JPG 
Size:	876.8 KB 
ID:	50545  
    Last edited by 420grower; 12-09-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: explain pics

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Is that the same Killer New Haven that was combined with Petrolia Headstash to make Herijuana (which was then bred toward the Headstash pheno to make the Heri we're more familiar with) ?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

420grower

That is something only the Pit Viper can answer and certainly he will,lol,boy Shad you got me drooling with all those old school strains,I will say this,if you look back over that multi grow,you'll see this plant has been pretty special from day one,really healthy and just wanted to grow,I can't wait to fill my new flower room with 12 of these girls,peace

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

Subscribed!!!!
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

man brother if u dont mind im blowing up that 6th picture and makeing it my screen saver..let me know if i owe u anything ..man u sure know what your doing..happy harvesting..
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 195/0

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Is that the same Killer New Haven that was combined with Petrolia Headstash to make Herijuana (which was then bred toward the Headstash pheno to make the Heri we're more familiar with) ?
    this was the most stable version of Nh that has been grown here since the early ninties,the one version 420 has grown out is from the same seed batch that produced one of the finer phenos that was grown here for about almost five or six years til it disappeared a couple of years ago,and because it was never a true landrace,there were some few seeded grows for future stock.i live within the two hundred mile region where this strain has been developed,and whomever you ask,they'll claim that it was their regional version that was used for the herjuana strain,so i guess we'll never really know for sure.420's so far displays most of the main characteristics of this plant that i remember very fondly and well. we'll know for sure when the flowers start to take off.

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Another great show

420grower

hey folks I only put a 24 inch door on my room,keep this up and I'll not be able to fit thru me door,lol,
    thanks for all the great words,I trust the old KISS method,I am so excited to finish these,I love my cleverman,I have done it so many times,and its always great,this one started life in my good friend Milkcrate's room,as I have said before we grow alot alike,lol

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I would call that the same strain then, thanks for the info
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

420grower

So maybe I cross it with Jack Herer,lol,I have some seed I could start,that could give me a Jack boy to cross with one of the clones,hahaha,now you have me thinking Shadimar

420grower

Today is day 21 or 22,and are right on track,the new haven is starting to shine already,very large plant for my room,but now that I know it stretches very little I can let those clones get big,lol
    The cleverman is huge,almost 5 foot across,branches lined with buds ready to get huge,I will let these 2 go as long as I can,more then likely they will end up in the new room so I can turn this one into my grow room,I want to see a full room of the same strain for once,lol
    peace all enjoy

Name:	PB160028.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	700.0 KB 
ID:	50793   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160029.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	620.2 KB 
ID:	50794   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160030.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	828.6 KB 
ID:	50795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160031.JPG 
Size:	679.6 KB 
ID:	50796   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160032.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	902.4 KB 
ID:	50797  

Name:	PB160033.JPG 
Size:	875.7 KB 
ID:	50798   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160034.JPG 
Size:	876.7 KB 
ID:	50799   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160036.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	848.5 KB 
ID:	50800   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160035.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	881.3 KB 
ID:	50801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160037.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	830.3 KB 
ID:	50802  

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 658/0
    Given: 667/1

what a beautiful looking plant 420..shes going to produce some nice nugs for you..
    cheers
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly

420grower

very happy to have something in bloom,lol,thats what we all really want right?,hahaha,peace all

420grower

I really have to check my journal on this on,lol,either day 28 or 35,either way they are right on track,very shiny and starting to pick up flowers every day.both are huge for my room,and looking at the new haven can't wait to see 12 in this space soon,these want to just finish.
    I will not rush them,I have meds and really want to see this new haven at its best
    enjoy and peace

Name:	PB230013.JPG 
Size:	894.6 KB 
ID:	51030   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230014.JPG 
Size:	633.0 KB 
ID:	51031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230015.JPG 
Size:	609.3 KB 
ID:	51032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230016.JPG 
Size:	904.4 KB 
ID:	51033   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230017.JPG 
Size:	796.6 KB 
ID:	51034  

Name:	PB230018.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	964.7 KB 
ID:	51035   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230019.JPG 
Size:	788.5 KB 
ID:	51036   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230020.JPG 
Size:	785.5 KB 
ID:	51037   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230021.JPG 
Size:	674.7 KB 
ID:	51038   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230022.JPG 
Size:	661.0 KB 
ID:	51039  

Name:	PB230023.JPG 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	51040   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB230024.JPG 
Size:	863.3 KB 
ID:	51041  

in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0
    Given: 0/0

Default i recognized that name

I too grew that herijuana a few yrs back. I liked it but when I crossed it with blueberry everyone rated it a 9.0. I also crossed it with OG Kush and ubc chemo, seperately of course. I helped a new patient get started and he produced the heri x og kush this fall and it helped all of his symptoms due to chronic pain and spasms. potent plant and very piney smelling and doesn't like high nute readings. I peaked its feeding at 1500 in the 2nd week of flower. i have seen them fed 2000 ppm and they fried but did finish. hope they work for you as they did for me.
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.

420grower

this plant is steady placing flowers,smells very floral,really exciting to see and smell one I've never done,peace thanks for stopping

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by pit viper View Post
    this was the most stable version of Nh that has been grown here since the early ninties,the one version 420 has grown out is from the same seed batch that produced one of the finer phenos that was grown here for about almost five or six years til it disappeared a couple of years ago,and because it was never a true landrace,there were some few seeded grows for future stock.i live within the two hundred mile region where this strain has been developed,and whomever you ask,they'll claim that it was their regional version that was used for the herjuana strain,so i guess we'll never really know for sure.420's so far displays most of the main characteristics of this plant that i remember very fondly and well. we'll know for sure when the flowers start to take off.
    Burmese, Royal Dutch and an orange was all part from what I heard when living in Marion County.

There really was some awesome commercial strains, that greasy afgan they picked late August out of the St Francis area.
    The Pukin' Red the younger Raywick Boys had, although that precious was some of the tastiest!
    I took the flo down that ways years ago I wonder if they still are growin her in the small circle I knew.
    Kentucky Hands down has to be some of the very best growing I have personally had! 14 foot tall plants resin production I have yet to see elsewhere.
    Love to own some knob land and grow old in them hollars!

420grower

this grow was in week 14 or so when I was raided,never even tasted the new haven,lol,
    Sure would love to hunt down the Viper and get some more,he sent me both the sativa dom and the indica which was posted here,peace

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    this grow was in week 14 or so when I was raided,never even tasted the new haven,lol,
    Sure would love to hunt down the Viper and get some more,he sent me both the sativa dom and the indica which was posted here,peace
    There is more stories than seeds in those parts.
    We had been talking about going down thata ways for the Caves.
    But would love to make it back to Lebanon Ky for the Country Ham Days the end of September

I can smell them 6000 pounds of country ham already!
    Last edited by undereducated; 09-16-2013 at 07:09 AM.

420grower

well I was blessed and honored to get these genetics,it was sad the timing sucked,the plants were the most interesting blue in color,very similar to the bubba 98 I grew from a Chana Masala clone,always hoping for that PM,lol,peace all,and thanks Pit Viper for the original seed.peace all