Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

yeah what the f'k ever dood -
    you had some bad experience with some brand LED i never herd of -
    so what? There are only about a few hundred very successful grows and videos online of LED grows start to finish with excellent results-
    Most of all my veg work is done with First GEN LEDS-
    you know the technology furthers each day and I can only imagine how many years its been since your 1 bad experience- You say you cant grow cat grass with a prosource-
    Well sounds like a personal problem or grower error to me-
    i keep a line open 24/7 for anyone growing my stock- have customers a year old still contacting me anytime they need help with a grow question etc-
    there is no bandwagon-
    math is math-
    period- science is science-
    i'm also not offering any 90 money back crap either- You didnt get 90 day money back when digital ballast bandwagon came around did ya? but folks still buy em! the first years digital ballast came out there was problems, returns, and both pos and neg results where there not?
    its called research and development-
    But i'm glad that you know everything and what the " best brand "
    of LEDs are since you only tried one and failed at that-
    i guess all those short tight spaced plants i grow are mythical bushes from the town if skyrim to! lol
    Funny cause those are cheap o LEDS and doing the job with 90 w what any 300w+ T5 setup does- which is easily comparable to a 400w MH/hps!
    I know because ive owned em!
    what i'm offering for 350$ even as sup lighting to fill space or a veg lighting source- still beats that 400-500w hps any day of the week-no bulbs, no heat, lower power-12-15 year life-
    at that price you know i'm not pocketing off folks- period-
    i'm sure your "sales rep" didnt have an oz of grows posted at several forums or any reputation as a breeder either!
    There always going to be haters , then theres those bomb ass LED grows-
    yup!
    but thanks for your insulting manor and two faced nature-
    Last edited by Big Sky; 12-06-2012 at 12:01 AM.
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down

correction-
    I have herd of Prosource lol-
    Sorry stoner moment -
    was thinking of something else-
    but we can use prosource as a perfect example-
    Look at every one of prosources LEDs-
    Mostly red and orange-
    Almost all the flowering panels are 80% red spectrum or more-
    No warm whites, no light blues and my panel is much better ratio for flowering then prosource- It was actually a "what not to do " reference- lol
    but still the basis is the same-
    But even those LEDs in question have pulled multiple grows from medical growers around the net using that exact same brand-
    Google it-
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-gr...jumbo-ufo.html
    a prosource grow-

you obviously didnt do something right cause these where under there simple 180 ufo's lol

Also Wanted to point something out- Im not Offering any personal warranty-
    the warranty is from the manufacturer-
    lol
    its called i contact or you contact the manufacturer-
    simple-
    Their Contact info is pretty easy to give out these dayz- They offer the 3 year warranty on there product regardless if its my design-

we use the interwebs and E-Mail-

never assume anything and prepare for everything
    Last edited by Big Sky; 12-06-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Hey Big Sky settle down there big fella. LOL

You are not the only one who can grow around here I'm not new. I have seen many good examples of how CRAP LED's still are I don't know where you got the idea I had one bad experience with them I never said such things.

Good luck with the sales and all the phone calls from the unhappy customers you will end up with. LOL

And for anyone else considering LED's try T-5's first they will out perform LED's hands down and for 1/5 of the money or go pro and get HID's.

I wouldn't trust any grow online with LED's they are faked for $ale$ it's simple math big fella. I have seen many with my own eyes as tests and they were all CRAP. One hydro store owner said it best. "I can make a shit ton of money off these lights but having angry customers coming back with them in 90 dayz after they know how CRAP they are means nightmares for me so I don't sell that CRAP". This is why they sell and push them so hard online is you don't have to answer the phonecalls just change your number and the problem goes away. LOL

What a sales pitch. LMAO
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rednamalas View Post
    I personally would never go this route .I dont see thas value in growing commercially with led,s however there are many people here who are concerned with power consumption etcc. it may be a great way for the small growers.Atleast they dont put off all that heat like the hid bulbs
    Well I have now done both 1000 watts and LED's and now I would try and use both lights for my grow. I was happy with the LED"s but now I would try to double it up and use both . LED's really bring up the trichome prodution on plants and I'm all into that lol stay safe headband 707

Thumbs Up/Down

imho. l.e.d lighting is more of a supplimental source. in my experience,alone they cannot produce near the same results as mh and hps.of course they are more efficient as far as electric consumption, but cost of said l.e.d. is too outrageous to compare. until they figure out how to bring costs down for l.e.d.s, which i have been following closely, they are out of most smallgrowers budget limit. i am not say they are a bad thing, just that in mho they are just too exspensive and do not produce results that would benefit the common grower with a smallbudget.
    it`s just my opinion,but i have the years of experience to back me up.

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    Hey Big Sky settle down there big fella. LOL

You are not the only one who can grow around here I'm not new. I have seen many good examples of how CRAP LED's still are I don't know where you got the idea I had one bad experience with them I never said such things.

Good luck with the sales and all the phone calls from the unhappy customers you will end up with. LOL

And for anyone else considering LED's try T-5's first they will out perform LED's hands down and for 1/5 of the money or go pro and get HID's.

I wouldn't trust any grow online with LED's they are faked for $ale$ it's simple math big fella. I have seen many with my own eyes as tests and they were all CRAP. One hydro store owner said it best. "I can make a shit ton of money off these lights but having angry customers coming back with them in 90 dayz after they know how CRAP they are means nightmares for me so I don't sell that CRAP". This is why they sell and push them so hard online is you don't have to answer the phonecalls just change your number and the problem goes away. LOL

What a sales pitch. LMAO

I just want to clear something up right damn now-
    When it comes to anything in this word-
    All because you have been doing something 30-40 years or more...does not make you any good at it!
    I know certified mechanics thats been working on cars for 40 years i wouldnt let come within 100 feet of my stuff with a wrench in there hand! feel me?!
    cold hard facts-

when you insult my integrity well..

I think your a skimmer- you skim post, you don't read them-
    And yes you did go on and on about your one bad experience with prosource-
    I guess the thousands of folks using them, the light meters that measure par rating etc, all lies lol
    and yes 350$ for a 300w panel..well just fyi! it covers cost of shipping and after its all said and done i might make 20 bucks? lol
    i dont own a led company but your talkin sales pitch! fuck you- period-
    i'm trying to give the folks that are interested the same deal on a grower designed LED. not some cheap pos that you used-
    as the more i buy, the cheaper they are you all of us! ding bat!
    please leave my thread you have insulted my integrity and you obviously dont understand English to well or actually take time to read post with an open mind-
    Just your one sided closed minded opinion-
    oh btw a T5 ho 6 bulb 4 footer- over 200$ there buddy- then factor in bulb replacement costs, power consumption etc- over time more $$$$$
    your math sux to!
    I owned a hydrofarm 8 bulb t5 4 foot hood with dual switches on it and the spacing was not even close to what my LEDS do-
    You just dont now what the fk your talkin about-
    1/5t the price of 350$????????????????
    i wish i could go find 300w t5 fixtures for 70$ lol bwawhahaha what planet do you live on man!??
    im done -
    hammered that shit , boy that was easy- lol
    Last edited by Big Sky; 12-06-2012 at 01:50 PM.
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down

Like I said earlier Big Sky settle down a bit boy. Nothing changes here you can still have sex with your sister I don't want her.

I will however continue to tell you that I disagree with your pitch and yes it is a pitch same old one every LED salesman has slung before. You won't change my mind or the many others who do disagree with this CRAP. But hey who am I to argue with a hick like you, can't fix stupid they say.

Have fun keep us up to date with the progress LOL or will it end like all the other LED threads out there with failure? The only good LED grows are FAKE the real ones are all the complete failures when people realize what CRAP these lights are.

Say hi to your sister for me.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by headband707 View Post
    Well I have now done both 1000 watts and LED's and now I would try and use both lights for my grow. I was happy with the LED"s but now I would try to double it up and use both . LED's really bring up the trichome prodution on plants and I'm all into that lol stay safe headband 707
    nope guy in pain says we are all fantasy and myth-
    LEDS dont grow cat grass etc-
    lol
    must be true eh!!! GIP said so!

a lot of folks just dont get it man.they try to grow weed the same way with an LED panel as they would an HID and destroy plants-
    Thing with LEDS is they dont need to be right on top of the canopy or they will light stress the shit out of your plants because there usable light spectrum is so much more intense then HID-

if i had a tent say an 8x4 and only had two 400's running or two 600's and wanted more light-
    The 300w panel would be perfect to fill that space and add all the extra light i needed without an expensive hood, cooling, electric use, bulb replacement-
    etc-

Thank you for your positive posts and experience to this thread!
    cheers!
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down

Like I said earlier Big Sky settle down a bit boy. Nothing changes here you can still have sex with your sister I don't want her.

I will however continue to tell you that I disagree with your pitch and yes it is a pitch same old one every LED salesman has slung before. You won't change my mind or the many others who do disagree with this CRAP. But hey who am I to argue with a hick like you, can't fix stupid they say.

Have fun keep us up to date with the progress LOL or will it end like all the other LED threads out there with failure? The only good LED grows are FAKE the real ones are all the complete failures when people realize what CRAP these lights are.

Say hi to your sister for me.
    only child lol
    once again you assume!
    tell me to calm down- then blabber rubbish and insult my integrity-
    good luck with that!
    You can feel free to go look at all my dank LED buds ive already grown..hell i'll post some to shove it in your face ya!?
    not a pich homie-
    plain and simple-
    im buying them to my design anyway- if i place an order for 6 or more they go more wholesale price- period-
    was actually trying to save some growers a ton of money on a really nice panel that usually sells for around 500-1000$ lol

no you cant fix stupid, so please dont breed! do us all a favor-
    bring proof, something other then your shit opinion -
    the LED conspiracy lol
    send that shit to Ventura asap! lol bwahaha
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
    only child lol
    once again you assume!
    tell me to calm down- then blabber rubbish and insult my integrity-
    good luck with that!
    You can feel free to go look at all my dank LED buds ive already grown..hell i'll post some to shove it in your face ya!?
    not a pich homie-
    plain and simple-
    im buying them to my design anyway- if i place an order for 6 or more they go more wholesale price- period-
    was actually trying to save some growers a ton of money on a really nice panel that usually sells for around 500-1000$ lol

no you cant fix stupid, so please dont breed! do us all a favor-
    rofl so your parents were brother and sister so what. You started the insults so tough luck cookie.

I base my experiences like all of them in real life and I have had many opportunities to see these CRAP lights for what they are. Ask any bricks and mortar store if they sell these lights and why they do not, it's real simple. The main reason is they don't want people to throw rocks through their windows when they find out they got taken. LOL

But continue on down this path it is your time and money not mine. Now piss off you aren't the only grower that can grow quality bud. LOL

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by notanovice View Post
    imho. l.e.d lighting is more of a supplimental source. in my experience,alone they cannot produce near the same results as mh and hps.of course they are more efficient as far as electric consumption, but cost of said l.e.d. is too outrageous to compare. until they figure out how to bring costs down for l.e.d.s, which i have been following closely, they are out of most smallgrowers budget limit. i am not say they are a bad thing, just that in mho they are just too exspensive and do not produce results that would benefit the common grower with a smallbudget.

peace
    years of experience using LED?

a lot of us have a ton of experience-
    myself more then most- i was born on a horticulture nursery in the sunshine state -
    my folks grew commercial bud all throughout the 70's and 80's-
    passed it down-
    so experience really has nothing to do with a new technology imho-
    I agree with you to an extent-
    they are mostly used for supplemental lighting-
    thats is the whole concept behind the redesign-

fact is most LED panels,ufos etc are mostly made of red diodes-
    they lack warm colors like light blue, warm white and enough orange light spectrum-
    so as a grower i went in and adjusted the spectrum of the panels to Taylor towards full spectrum to give a better flowering light-
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down

rofl so your parents were brother and sister so what. You started the insults so tough luck cookie.

I base my experiences like all of them in real life and I have had many opportunities to see these CRAP lights for what they are. Ask any bricks and mortar store if they sell these lights and why they do not, it's real simple. The main reason is they don't want people to throw rocks through their windows when they find out they got taken. LOL

But continue on down this path it is your time and money not mine. Now piss off you aren't the only grower that can grow quality bud. LOL

you fell into a pitch and act like your 3
    your dumb ass!
    your dumb loss!
    didnt do any research and fell into old ass first gen LEDS-
    your an idiot-
    you obviously have a big mouth-
    spend much time in prison?? lol
    congrats! you will never be running my shit! guarantee that mess-
    all that shit talk and what to show?
    yup!
    i love guys like you-
    i'll lead-
    you will continue to follow-
    have a nice day
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky View Post
    years of experience using LED?

a lot of us have a ton of experience-
    myself more then most- i was born on a horticulture nursery in the sunshine state -
    my folks grew commercial bud all throughout the 70's and 80's-
    passed it down-
    so experience really has nothing to do with a new technology imho-
    I agree with you to an extent-
    they are mostly used for supplemental lighting-
    thats is the whole concept behind the redesign-

fact is most LED panels,ufos etc are mostly made of red diodes-
    they lack warm colors like light blue, warm white and enough orange light spectrum-
    so as a grower i went in and adjusted the spectrum of the panels to Taylor towards full spectrum to give a better flowering light-
    you have my atention,i have been interested intrying l.e.d.s for many years,but as you stated,most are set up for more of a suppliment rather than full spectrum. from what i gather you build your own panels to be more of a full lighting spectrum so it sparks my interest even more. i would like to find out more as i know from experience that my mind is always open for new technology that will improve on my grows, and i also comend you on your work. thanx for the spark that drew my interest.

peace

Thumbs Up/Down

def man-
    i appreciate your interest- the more we get on order in bulk the cheaper they get -
    im not affiliated with any company nor affiliated with any website in particular or anything- i am however affiliated with the sour seed company as a private breeder-
    I am affiliated with a few companies as a test grower -
    gage green genetics
    fractal genetics
    sweet seeds
    wally duck
    cannaVenture seeds

thats it-
    lol

i bid folks to google "LED GROW PANEL" look at all those reds!
    look at the price of the equivalent panel!
    do some led grow google action and you will see a lot of folks running them now and getting killer results and only a few match my spectrum or close to it but cost 1000's$$
    copy and save my final spectrum design to your desktop- then look for yourselves-
    Mine has almost as many blues as it does reds-
    about a 3/4 worth of blues both peak ranges of blue as well evenly distributed-
    oranges as well -
    even has 8 whites which are every color spectrum of the rainbow-

like ive said there getting built anyway the company is drafting the electronics for the diodes i placed in order on the panels-
    my experiences over the last years where with cheap 1w diodes and have had great results-
    but exactly like you stated..mostly enhanced lighting or veg -
    the fuller spectrum however should really make for a solid start to finish lighting source for any 3.5 x 3.5 space which is a hair better coverage then you get off a 400w hps-
    the 3w diodes make them about 40-50% brighter then the avrg panel to-
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

Default Hey Sky

I have been searching some on LEDs lately as my old mag. 430s are getting well OLD. I will be watching your grows with a lot of interest . Problem is I can't commit ATM money issues like everyone else lol . Trying to sell my scooter cause my Sturgis days are over. Looking to upgrade when it sells . But for now I,LL have to wait and watch you. Also your strains are of great interest . I,m east of ya in hillbilly heaven . Good luck with you venture it,LL work at those prices. The ones I,ve been eyeing are the 5w so yeah out of my reach. Good growing to ya . Oj

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by notanovice View Post

peace
    Yeah I'm not so sure I would agree with your accessment of production. I found my production comprable. I have done both and now I would use them both. As far as cost that too is a moot subject because of the high price you pay on power, it's a pay now or pay later scenario headband 707

Thumbs Up/Down

exactly!
    pay a lot later lol
    bulbs over 12-15 years is 12-1500$-
    then the power consumption each year- reflectors/hoods, power consumption to cool them..-
    fire hazard- etc

at 350$ a 300w panel-
    you cant beat one tailor made to hit the right spectrum and good quality made stuff-
    a galaxy, lumatek etc for a 400w hps would run you about 150$-200$ a ballast

bulb... i got my digilux for about 75$ ea hortilux can run about 100$

reflector..bat wing 40$ good air cooled/cooltube 60$-200$ depending on what you buy-

so the initial price is the same if not cheaper in the end actually at 350$ a panel-
    btw thats shipped -
    cheers!
    Big Sky
    Sour Seed Co.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12