Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

AND... will my nightly warm glass of vanilla half n half with honey help kick this puppy's tail? or stall us off?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead View Post
    fucking excellent! this is exactly the conversation I was wanting in on!

so...

down n dirty tweety.. get me from my air dryed, presently "finger crumbled" TRIM

into size 0 gelcaps

as painlessly and as rapidly as possible.. and, if possible, in a manner that will have a day or so shelf life?

yes.. i DO HAVE coconut oil!
    Your capsules will have a shelf life over a month. No problems. I kept mine at room temp but you can refrigerate if you want. I posted the detailed recipe over on your Beans thread.
    Last edited by Tweedybird; 12-20-2012 at 10:07 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

this is hiho mary

OH.. YOU TALKED ON THE SHOT GLASS ETHOD?

That's as detailed as I get eh?
    right on man!

So, just clarify for me, are we gonna go ahead and consume the plant matter too... for roughage effect, I'd guesss, as after the oil
    + temp = extraction formula, then the actual green is just bulk n mass, am i mistaken?

granted, the regularity can be an issue but so can those divertics, i hear... or do peeps do 6 o 1 n a half box of other?

or... did i get struck out?

i asked over at a different thread maybe?
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 12-20-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

AND... will my nightly warm glass of vanilla half n half with honey help kick this puppy's tail? or stall us off?
    Yes, simmer the ground bud, at least 5 grams ground with the half n half for about 20 min or longer. Do not heat on high. LOW temp only. You can strain the bud out if you want before drinking. It tastes bad to drink it in the milk, but it probably wouldn't hurt you.

I find extracting into milk or cream less efficient than the coconut oil capsule method so more bud is needed. It also doesn't cook as long, so that's also a reason for needing more bud than for canna caps.

Or if you have a "tea ball" or cheese cloth, you can put the ground bud in there while simmering on low, so it doesn't have to be strained.

Your choice whether to decarb first or not. I've done both. You will extract more THC in theory if you decarb first.

Thumbs Up/Down

PS...please be careful. Edibles really can take 2 hours before they kick in. Do not take doeses closer than every 2 hours. You do not want to wait only 1 hour, think its not working, take another dose and end up too high...well maybe you do, but it could be bad for you.

Thumbs Up/Down

this is hiho mary

OH.. YOU TALKED ON THE SHOT GLASS ETHOD?

That's as detailed as I get eh?
    right on man!

So, just clarify for me, are we gonna go ahead and consume the plant matter too... for roughage effect, I'd guesss, as after the oil
    + temp = extraction formula, then the actual green is just bulk n mass, am i mistaken?

granted, the regularity can be an issue but so can those divertics, i hear... or do peeps do 6 o 1 n a half box of other?

or... did i get struck out?

i asked over at a different thread maybe?
    You can strain out the plant material when it is done cooking. It could be bad for your diverticulitis. Use any mesh to strain.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I juth thwacked by wouth on by dethk.

Doh teef wost, phew..

*Drags self toward actual bed*
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

OK... SO WE'RE FAIRLY WELL TALKIN ABOUT CAPSULIZING COCONUT OIL/THC/CBD EXTRACT, WITH OR WITHOUT THE ROUGHAGE...

my 1st round was ugly and imprecise...

usedv tweeties 6gr to 2 tblsp figures, pretty liquidy, should i have used teaspoons?

i only got each cap between 1/4 and 1/2 full

using a healthfood store product, for packin dry, maybe i bulloxed up the 'set' with the oil... dseasting them wasv a bitch

all said tho - i only blasted 2 capsules to hell n gone, and only cracked 2 others, so, I dosed with 2 busters, call it a ST of 1/2 of a size 0 cap.. and 2 decent ones, half full so ST that @ 1... T = 1.5 number 0's...

and I spooned the roughage in, a little per cap, then attepted to top them off with an old but clean 20ml syringe that I'd pre-dremeled the tip to make the thickness of the medium a bit more accomodated, flow wise...

like said... kinda slickery, kinda mmessy, pretty imprecise, but I?'ll bet - IF I SLEEP TONIGHT - that practice could make for better!

I'mma gonna bet a dollar here that what these half wit KIDDS r trying to pass off as their home decarb'd PHEONIX TEARS method aint anything more than this here...

not harshin on anything related other than they sell these things, like 1/2 the size of my 0 here, for 9 bux a cap yo!

i did watch that actual P tears video on how HE - old Dude does HIS 'tears' the ethanol thing; and if he;s really fuckin stoppin cancer... WOWEE huh!

I'll hover til midnight and then maybe take a couple more... 11 pm now... gotta get somme snooze m on... half scaird that when i do go to sleep I''ll never wake now... on good days, i figure that'd be the ticket, right.. sleeping, hopefully no pain; no conscious transition

my problem with this is;

1: how my cats would react
    2: IF thgere's some kind of physicality to the next frontier; HTF would one figure out that they aren't boppin the block in KS anymore

wow... maybe i'm already dead

Thumbs Up/Down

Let us know if this helped at all. Yes the mix is liquid-ish with ground material.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post

I juth thwacked by wouth on by dethk.

Doh teef wost, phew..

*Drags self toward actual bed*
    Ouch! Don't knock your teeth out. Terribly expensive to replace.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down

haven't fallin the enfire 6' to then meet greet eat the kitchen floor
    have been doing alot of violent spinning, hollerin, "shit" or other expletive

almost wrecked this laptop [that awesomely desinged Contigo coffee cup is ONLY 'SPILL PROOF' after getting it's LID secured!

i got REALLY LUCKY

did tear my left hip abductor
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 12-22-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

omg. what happened besides you falling and getting hurt?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/0
    Given: 62/0

Be careful buddy, have u tried a walking stick for more stability ?
    "The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings."

-Masanobu Fukuoka -

Thumbs Up/Down

Have you ever been so tired that you just stop what you're doing and stand there for a sec with your eyes closed?

Ok now imagine that you fall asleep right after closing your eyes, and being asleep.. you're no longer standing, so you begin to fall over, this jars you awake and next thing you know you're jogging backwards trying to regain your balance until you crash into something.

That's what we're dealing with here.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

gotta try to train urself to go down on one knee as u close ur eyes I think or wear a lid
    be well

Thumbs Up/Down

damn!
    shad', that's about as perfect as it can be put

tryin for that would have me processing 6 paragraphs, = 5 nods = 20 minutes...
    n still noone would get it clear

GOOD JOB

HAD ALL KINDS OF ARMOR, still have a hockey lid but as super an epiphany as it seems, damned if i can make myself 1ear the fucker... 30 smiling dollars spent, never ever worn

shad, would u mind tellin the pertinents or have you done that trip too many x's already

Thumbs Up/Down

Telling what again?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

was wondering if you'd ever had the cause to get dscriptive here regarding your own severe anti-sleep disorder, i read you clear enough when u posted it's cause being an adverse reaction to previous medication (s?)

that was the 1st time I raised eyebrows and mentaly noted that a quality interaction on the subject might proove interesting

i thought at the time that we had both damaged our brains with Big Pharma and with an Attending Physicians oversite

hindsite suggests that there was room in your earlier statement for me to draw the wrong conclusion; that possibly the drug was:
    • not 'script"
      or
    • illegit

(recreational with an ouch factor; delayed condition onset)
    * still worthy of a good chattabout but posing that whole subjectivity nuicence

I'm of a mind that some of the saddest shit evident, when sinking in to study the SANDMAN and how a relationship of cymbiosis SHOULD function, is that all about us, from any direction we are (I am anyhow) fed OPINIONS to digest as Researched PROOFS that "without sleep, without quality, rem cycling > dreaming n such; humans go insane and then die

HELLO...
    model needs a handler... QUESTIONABLE QUALITY WARM BODY FOR NB/NB RESEARCH

at the least, seein as there are ZE EE RO 000 studies out or underway on the effects of long term (5+ yrs) / high dosage (400mg & ^) Provigil (the cleanest, most "no downside" supplement that ever aided Jumpin Jimmy, the B-1 Bomber Pilol Boy b bopp from Nellis to Bhagdahg n back (woulda u preferred, Bouncin' Billy? alliteration, how much is too much, eh?)

Maybe there'd be several methods for relatively ez discovery
    just like everything else that rhymes with reason... might happen, someday when it all lines up sweet in the stars

Thumbs Up/Down

The falling over part was caused mainly by Quetiapine (Seroquel) as it is strongly sedating but the extended release tablet I was prescribed would slowly take effect, peaking at around 3 hours. So already being tired, the added sedation was not taken as a cue to sleep until it became forceful.

I've always been more of a night person, but began having interrupted sleep of a few hours at a time and too little cumulative along with the migraine/cluster headache spectrum around 1995.

I've read that the Air Force now uses Ritalin as its Go Pill and Valium as the No Go. I can't be sure of that as the diazepam isn't the best choice but it's the government so better/worse might be beyond their capabilities. I wonder though, if by using such wakefulness enhancers as Modafinil the result is a hard to spot temporary psychotic due to lack of sleep.

Now me, I'd be using mitragynine and kavalactones.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12