Thread: Growing Marijuana In Ontario

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Arrow Growing Marijuana In Ontario

I would like to say hi to everyone as I am new to the Forum. I hope this place leads to some quality answers and advice.

I'd like some input from anyone who is educated on Ontario's current cultivation laws for individuals who do not posses an MMAR or a license to grow for medical users. For example for a small space, not more than 10 plants.

Also, regarding the two classes of licenses to grow -- one gives the medical marijuana user permission to grow; the other allows an individual to produce the drug on behalf of the user, how would one acquire these licences and do you have to have a medical degree or a university degree in biology to be licensed as a producer? I heard these licensees will be replaced with a mail order system health canada will be regulating through commercial growers..Is this also true?

Thumbs Up/Down

Cultivation is a problem with mandatory minimum sentences for 6 or more plants. Health Canada site has all the forms for patients & others. If you or the patient can medicate legally its much less worry. Patient should try to get legal & save headaches.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down

PPL need to start rememebering or stop forgeting the part where they kinda need to PROVE an intent fo traffic for those mandatory mins to mean anything at all to the case.
    Ppl are now using this meaningless toothless legislation that's nothing more than rhetorical fodder for the constituency who gave them the majority as fuel for fear mongering to collect funds that aren't ever gonna help anyone.
    The profiteers of the "greay" area are scrambling now that it's dissapearing, and they want patients to fight for thier rights to profit after they basicly just sold patients up the river for exactly what health canada is doing thinking that they were gonna be part of it.

Yeah the mmar is going n they will produce n supply plenty reason why not to bother, but some want to anyhow, n that's thier right to chose to do so.
    Fact is soon as you're sick n chose to use cannabis you've exempted yourself from the law.
    If you gather your med records n prepare for a case that may or may not ever arise n keep discrete do nothing more than is needed for your health than that may be enough for you like it is for some.
    It's up to you in the end how you proceed but I would read around alot n research the topic b4 you commit to anything.

Now I'm outta here b4 the profiteers lunge at my throat for telling ppl the truth as they seem to like to do.lol

cheers, n good luck to ya no matter what you decide on,..........................................gps
    Last edited by Grand Pa smurf; 11-21-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: lol fuckin stoner grammar:p
    "Broken backs and bloody knuckles, forgotten fathers and long lost uncles, who fought for freedom through piles of lies, it was for our rights our ancestors died.
    War brings profit and profit breeds greed, for those who died in vain, god speed, and for those who'd rewrite the constitution,....

Fuck off and die mutherfuckers,
    it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0

Default no registry

being a member of this site is the first good step. 1st a person has to find a dr who will sign the form and since less than 1% of all dr's in canada are currently registered as signing at least one permit well you see how much fun it is already for a person in chronic pain, ain't life great. if you have $500 you can buy a signature from a number of online dr's via a skype interview and your records and that takes about 2 months to set up. now you have a legal patient with hell canada's recommended 3 plants all you need is a $1500 to set up your garden.
    I figure I will be long dead before I see one plant grown under my permit and I intend to leave a message forever scribed in my tombstone that points fingers directly at our medical system for protecting profits over human misery. by the way I have been chasing this holy grail for 12 years and am catagory one. put up with one rip off after another. welcome to the world of the sick and disabled. I am soooo glad I served this wonderful country but time to move to colorado so I can die in peace.
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.