Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/0
    Given: 196/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Sweet Seeds Presentation at TreatingYourself.com

★ Sweet Seeds ★

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

Sweet Seeds is a modern seed bank specialized in the recruitment and retention of new lines of feminised cannabis high quality seeds, including autoflowering varieties. From a selected Genetic Library, result of years of research and selection we worked on the development of new varieties.

All the Sweet Seeds varieties are especially sweet, aromatic and palatable. Our genetics are fully adapted for both the requirements of the outdoor growing and indoor growing with artificial lights. Our strains are easy to grow, productive and very aromatic.

Sweet Seeds seeds are selected one by one manually and after a thorough inspection only the best seeds are packed.

The conservation of seeds is carried out under conditions of low humidity and low temperature, thus ensuring the best preservation of their viability, as our seeds that are packed have passed the test in germination viability of 95%.

Sweet Seeds uses modern and reliable methods for the feminization of the seeds. Our seeds have a femininity that is around 99.7%.

Our seeds are packaged in three different formats: 3 seeds, 5 seeds and 10 seeds. This formats allow our customers to acquire feminised strains at a low cost, allowing the customer to purchase a larger number of varieties. The packages contain the seeds in a rigid tube, transparent and fully sealed, allowing customers to see the how the seeds look like.

To facilitate even more the diversification of varieties we have released packages for collectors, these packages contain 2 seeds from 3 of our varieties properly labeled.

We put our utmost care to offer our customers a high quality product at an affordable price. Our satisfaction is the satisfaction of our customers.

Our sincere thanks to all of those who since 2005 have deposited their confidence in our project and we hope to please you one more season with this delicious selection of sweet and aromatic varieties. Regards, the Sweet Seeds team..

Last edited by lightly_toasted; 10-20-2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Stickied

Thumbs Up/Down

So....

I'm tommy from Sweet Seeds and I will be at your total disposal this subforum here at TreatingYourself.com :toker:

I'll be pleased to help you out with your grow if you are growing our strains and I think we may consider doing some initiatives around here, like contests and/or giving some seeds to people who want to test them and do a grow diary. I will also share some of my personal test grows that I've been doing to this seedbank since I started collaborating with it a couple of years ago.

There are lots of Sweet Seeds strains that I'm sure you would like to try one day, so I hope we can get this place moving forward, with your participation. Don't forget that I will always be around and that I'm at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds.

Thanks for the visits and keep passing by! Sweet smokes!!

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

Default Okey dokey

You have this hillbillies attention. Do you have a website for ordering info ie strains an prices .I,m on a fixed income in the states so need to know what affordable is? Do you ship to us . Welcome to TY . Oj

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by oddjobs View Post
    You have this hillbillies attention. Do you have a website for ordering info ie strains an prices .I,m on a fixed income in the states so need to know what affordable is? Do you ship to us . Welcome to TY . Oj
    http://sweetseeds.es/

$60-100 per 10
    Last edited by dabbin; 10-20-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: coverted for pound, needed euro

Thumbs Up/Down

Hi oddjobs!

So thanks for your attention, very much appreciated

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum here at TreatingYourself. Hope you enjoy the place and keep visiting us around here

Do you have a website for ordering info ie strains an prices?
    You can check out our official website [ www.sweetseeds.es ] for the catalog prices and if you want info about retail prices for shops you can send me a PM and I'll share with you the contact of my colleague that deals with that.

Do you ship to us?
    Actually I don't ask it to my bosses since a while ago. Last season they did not. Now maybe they already do, so give me a couple of days and I'll ask them about it and then I'll let you know in this thread. Anyway I'm sure that at least you can easily find a few seed shops selling worldwide and stocking our strains.

Come back in a couple of hours and I'll have the 2012 catalog posted here in a new thread.

Welcome again buddy, keep it sweet!

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by dabbin View Post
    Thanks dabbin!

And welcome

Yes, cheapest strain costs 48€ ($62 Canadian Dollars) for a pack of 10 seeds and the most expensive strain costs 110 ($142 Canadian Dollars). Converting to US Dollars would give a very similar cost, since Canadian Dollars and US Dollar worth almost the same right now.

You can get some great strains at amazing prices, like Sweet Cheese, Green Poison, Mohan Ram, SAD, Cream Caramel, Black Jack, etc...

See you around my friends, sweet smokes!

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I believe I almost ordered a pack from you via Doc Chronic some time ago, had to trim a few items off the order and it was a casualty of insufficient funding but Bros Grimm parents always catch my eye

Welcome to the TY forums
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

Welcome to the TY forum love the Cream Caramel it sound,s tasty

skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

Thank you for sharing your knowledge here at TY.
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down

Shadimar, skunk-mad and Smokin Moose:

Thanks you very much for the warm welcome my friends! We at Sweet Seeds, Spain - València, are very happy to see how well we are being received by you guys in this forum.

We'll do everything possible to keep this place hot with initiatives like giving seeds for test grows in our subforum and grow diary competitions, for example. Give us a couple of weeks and we'll look deeper into it

We never sold seeds to the American continent and that's why our strains are not very known around there, but in Europe, specially in Spain, England, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Portugal, Poland, etc, they are now very well known because feedback from growers has been really very good in the last few years.

So we would really like that most of you guys get the chance to test some of our gear so that feedback in this subforum can come from personal experience and not only from what you heard or what you think.

Thanks again my friends, I personally have direct relatives who are Canadian (wife and son) and it's a pleasure to see this warm welcome from you here (although Smokin Moose is from other country, hehehe).

See you around, sweet smokes!!

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy G View Post
    Shadimar, skunk-mad and Smokin Moose:

Thanks you very much for the warm welcome my friends! We at Sweet Seeds, Spain - València, are very happy to see how well we are being received by you guys in this forum.

We'll do everything possible to keep this place hot with initiatives like giving seeds for test grows in our subforum and grow diary competitions, for example. Give us a couple of weeks and we'll look deeper into it

We never sold seeds to the American continent and that's why our strains are not very known around there, but in Europe, specially in Spain, England, Italy, Czech Republic, France, Portugal, Poland, etc, they are now very well known because feedback from growers has been really very good in the last few years.

So we would really like that most of you guys get the chance to test some of our gear so that feedback in this subforum can come from personal experience and not only from what you heard or what you think.

Thanks again my friends, I personally have direct relatives who are Canadian (wife and son) and it's a pleasure to see this warm welcome from you here (although Smokin Moose is from other country, hehehe).

See you around, sweet smokes!!

tommy
    Don't forget me I'm from the UK and yes sweetseeds are becoming very popular in Europe. Great strains what may I ask is the parentage after the cream caramel?

Skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Thumbs Up/Down

Hi skunk-mad!!

Yep, growers from the UK will not be forgotten around here

Thanks for confirming our good fame around Europe, I think in the UK we are already very well known for the good results growers get with our gear.

Cream Caramel is < BlueBlack x Mapple Leaf Indica x White Rhino >

http://www.sweetseeds.es/banco_2012/...?id=12&lang=en

Thanks for the visit, sweet smokes

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

I'm subscribed! And welcome to the TY forum!

-GreenMeds

420grower

Hey Tommy G,I actually ran a full grow thread for a Spanish company named Cannabia seeds,a family company I met at TY's 2nd Expo,there Quesco(cheese)killer,So damn glad to have a company from Spain to show there wears,I never purchase,but I am always up to show someones goods off,I think you'll find I walk the walk in the cannabis growing world,peace and thanks again,OH,NO AUTO'S,LOL

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeds View Post
    I'm subscribed! And welcome to the TY forum!

-GreenMeds
    Hi GreenMeds!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! Nice to know you'll keep passing by

Keep it also sweet

Regards,

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower View Post
    Hey Tommy G,I actually ran a full grow thread for a Spanish company named Cannabia seeds,a family company I met at TY's 2nd Expo,there Quesco(cheese)killer,So damn glad to have a company from Spain to show there wears,I never purchase,but I am always up to show someones goods off,I think you'll find I walk the walk in the cannabis growing world,peace and thanks again,OH,NO AUTO'S,LOL
    Hi 420grower!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Good to know you would be pleased to test some of our (non-auto) strains. I just hope my bosses approve any sort of initiative in this forum so that we can share a few seeds for you guys to try them. I'll try to convince them and if it is possible I will probably have more news about it in a week or two, so keep passing by

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I've picked up a few autos/fem autos via Attitude freebies.

If I run them any time soon I'll let you know what I think of their performance
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.