Thread: Idrasil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Idrasil

Some buzz about a pill called Idrasil. Supposedly a THC, CBD, and CBN, full spectrum cannabinoid pill. Available in some US states. Does not appear to be available in Canada. I have sent a pharmicist friend an inquiry on its avilablility, but havent' heard yet.

It is interesting, because of HC's push to standardize with growers, if a pill is available that is standardized, then no need for MMAR program. Docs could prescribe, knowing exactly the dose offered every time. To me, it looks like what happened with opium and morphine.

On their joint venture website, doobons/idrasil, there are sales of Dixie X - CBD pills/cream/tincture. 2 pills for $22! Who the heck can afford that? The other ingredients in the CBD pills include tumeric (anti-inflammatory) and white willow (a.s.a. - aspirin). Dixie X is available in USA and Canada.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Big pharma has been working on this plant for a long long time. No doubt our governments would snuggy up to these boys for all the $$$$$ they can make together. Nothing more surprises me.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

So it's confirmed not available in Canada. I fear it won't be long.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    Big pharma has been working on this plant for a long long time. No doubt our governments would snuggy up to these boys for all the $$$$$ they can make together. Nothing more surprises me.
    Big Pharma - Big Canna (as proposed by HC); what's the diffeence? Personally, when pain ramps up to the point that I want to tell the world to f**ck off, solely for having the temerity to say g'day (anyone here honestly never been there?), I don't give a flying who the legal med comes from, as long as it works.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by airedog View Post
    Big Pharma - Big Canna (as proposed by HC); what's the diffeence? Personally, when pain ramps up to the point that I want to tell the world to f**ck off, solely for having the temerity to say g'day (anyone here honestly never been there?), I don't give a flying who the legal med comes from, as long as it works.
    Yes, I have been there. The pain didn't stop. I did tell whoever crossed my path to f-off, just because I had to look at them. My doc tried and tried. At least he's always been compassionate when no one else was.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

What happened? Did they ever figure out what was going on?

Thumbs Up/Down

Oh they gave up back in '99, probably before that really as they'd moved on to placebos two years prior.

I was thinking about how they deserve a large malpractice suit before I checked the forum, hence all the 's
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Do you think they might try something different now? It's been a while.

Thumbs Up/Down

They're trying serotonin drugs now, when my med coverage hiccuped and I had to slash the dosage I experimented with the withdrawal as a form of analgesia, but along with the numbness came a pulsing dizziness and pins&needles.

Naturally I never mentioned cannabis or they'd claim reverse causality and send me to rehab, the same goes of course for Kratom, Papaver, Sally, Kava etc.

I think there's more than a bit of irony in the fact that if I showed up with an Rx for 150mg of morphine sulphate daily, they'd ask me if I need an increase. If I were to mention that 150mg is not sufficient pain relief, they blame the drug and try to take me off of it completely

The only actual painkiller I've been given was 1 Rx of Tramadol 50mg x4 daily, replaced with ...OTC anti-inflammatories, which I do not take as they offer no benefit and well established long term health costs. Tramadol is the weakest painkiller made and was accidentally discovered while working on an SSRI, as such it also leaves the user with SSRI withdrawal as well as opiod withdrawal when the prescription runs out and the quacks are pissed that the patient knows it's a narcotic SSRI and they do not.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Tramadol works quite well for me for occasional use. Nucynta also works well. Along the same line of meds. Opioids don't help enough and make me a vegetable. Can't use cannabis during the day As i Can't work when I do. Probably be better for me. Wonder how long until my liver quits?

Worst problems getting off a med was Effexor. Electric shocks in my brain. they would paralyze me in mid-sentance

For fibro these are standard treatment now.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 11-09-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Merged Posts