Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Good luck with it. I hope it works.
    Mushrooms - They're all edible, it's what happens afterward that's important.
    http://shroomotopia.net
    http://fsre.nl/

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

One way or another, you're going through daily pain and we're going to learn from it.

Thank You
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Is your eyeball green yet? Has it turned colour from the oil? And can you see anything like light for instance or is it completely dark? What day are you at now?
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

Today would be 14 by Max's count, you've got an excellent question about his vision, too
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Cool Day 15

Good morning. Really nice to see you all following along, sharing your ideas, and hoping along with me that this will work. Where this is day 15 (the halfway mark, maybe), I thought I'd share a few extra details about how things are going.
    My eye hasn't turned green, lol, and there is no infection, but thats no surprise, as THC kills infection anyway. No color change at all (minus an infection, that mighta been cool). Before this experiment began, I had a left eye, with which my vision was totally black. It moves good with the other eye tho, so, unless I say something, you'd never know. Now, the doctor says that'll change over time, as the eye has nothing to focus on. I hope it doesn't wander too far. I'd hate the whole Reba thing. I wouldn't mind her money tho. Lol.
    Has there been any change? .......Not really? It's still black, but I have had to close my left eye a few times to try and refocus my right eye. By that I mean, a few times now, I have noticed the lack of vision in my left eye, it's still black but something distracting is going on. I hope it's not just wishful thinking playing tricks on me, or maybe my eyeball is high, lol.
    Regardless, I'll keep ya'll posted, ya'hear?

PLAHS
    (peaceloveandhippyshit)
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attracive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, doobie in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming...Wow- What a ride!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

way cool, somethings happening and with all of the healing power ppl r sending ur way ... well, its hopefull

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool Day 18

Afternoon one and all, and I hope everyone is having a spanktastic day. May your pipe always be full, and may the weed in it, knock yer socks off (provided you can put em back on without too much trouble, lol)
    Well here we are at day 18 now. Still nothing of any real significance to report. But the treatment must go on. So, again with the finger in my eye, and again I send out hopes and prayers that something will change.
    Thanks for following along, and thanks for your great ideas.

Peace
    Max
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attracive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, doobie in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming...Wow- What a ride!

Thumbs Up/Down

Rep + for continuing this painful test.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool Day 23

Hey, hey, hey, good to still be able to see ya. I'm at day 23 now with still no difference to report. I've decided to continue this treatment until I go to hospital for an unrelated surgery in 2 weeks. After which, if this regime has produced no result, I will be making the Jamaican Ganja Eyedrops, with the recipe one of you so generously provided.
    So, not much to report, but I wanted to keep everyone interested, up to date.
    Be well, stay safe, and......puff, puff, pass.
    Peace.

scrumptious

When are you going to give up? I think you're doctor is nuts- as a kid I had a "lazy eye" which meant that I never used it. I still don't. I had a terrible squint which they operated on successfully. You can't tell I'm blind in my left eye and it has never changed colour and squints only slightly when I'm tired. Other than that - I'm fine. You will also get free eye tests on OHIP every year!! Yipeeeeeee!!! Don't let it stop you doing anything. You'll get used to the judging distance thing and just take your time.
    Good luck and sorry to hear about the pain.

Thumbs Up/Down

Well it's less encouraging now but non-recovery is still data.

On another note, perhaps you've now noticed that dreams are produced in 2 dimensions, matching the same monocular viewpoint.

I've got blind areas in each eye beyond the normal blindspot from the optic nerve so on some days I can relate more than on others, but I'm still sticking with the promise to dance around the room if you succeed in any recovery.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool Good point

"I didn't want to post in your public rso thread. if there is any nerve damage to that eye it takes years to re-establish if at all and if there is someone out there with partial vision who tries your method they could make it worse as the isopropanynol alcohol will burn the retina especially with repeated use. I trully hope what you're doing will work for you but I have a major concern as well. as a retired paramedic of 27 yrs I know how desperate people get when faced with a lifetime disabling injury, including me, and when these folks see someone is trying something new, with no medical studies of its kind anywhere in the world as a guideline, then some folks are bound to try it on thier own. I have had a patient in my ambulance who drank liquid roofing tar because someone said it had alcohol in it. he died three days later of massive organ failure.
    please be very careful what you say about your trial online and good luck
    btw this is a personal note from one patient to another and not a mod smacking you down for anything because it takes courage to do studies where medicine has failed to trod."

The oil I use is super clean and filtered like mad. Also, the oil is well cooked off, with no residue. I agree with everything you say, and cautioned in the beginning that good clean meds are required. I would only recommend this treatment if there is a positive result with mine. If I were someone else, I'd wait to see how this worked out for me. Did that make sense?
    Thanks for the input.

Peace
    Max

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Day 28

Well, we're at 28 days in now, and there has been no result so far. I am not really disheartened, as there was no real indications that my eye would ever work again anyway. I've got 10 days left of this treatment, before going in hospital for an unrelated surgery. When I get out I plan on resuming treatment with the Jamaican eye drops I was shown recently. :

* I found this online and copied and pasted for you
    I will say this; A CLEAN AND STERILE WORK ENVIRONMENT IS CRUCIAL... the dropper bottle must be sterilized, the saline must be sterilized, the oil, lecithin, and cannabis, all must be sterilized.
    Boiling hot water and a few drops of bleach can be used to sterilize the tools you'll use, plain hot water for the dropper bottle, the alcohol and heated evaporation process will sterilizes the concentrate. The glycerin and oils may be pre-heated and sterilized, and will be heated again when bonding with the concentrate.

The eye drops are a simple, modified home made eye drop recipe that you can find online, easily. Preparing the hash and blending it evenly is the most tedious part.

To prepare the hash, it's first extracted and filtered using grain alcohol, then re-filtered using oil and/or glycerin. Certain plant waxes and solids which are unnecessary, are alcohol/water soluble, but not oil or glycerin soluble.
    When dissolving the concentrate a second time, in the glycerin and oil, you can then separate any potential solids by pressing through a final filter of 3u - 10u/micron.

The concentrate, glycerin, coconut oil and lecithin blend, is then combined at a 1:5 - 1:6 ratio with saline, home made and sterilized (using natural filtered sea salt), or store-bought. After being gently heated it should emulsify or homogenize and become an even blend, due to the lecithin content (about 1.5 grams lecithin per finished fluid oz should be used, 2 grams each of coconut oil and glycerin, .5 - 1g clean concentrate.. this should take up roughly 6ml of the total 30ml, with the remainder being saline).

The good news; glycerin, lecithin and coconut oil, are all common in eye drops and eye treatments.

Coconut oil and lecithin are GREAT for the eyes!

Coconut oil;

- Rids the eye of parasites.

- Soothes irritation and dry-eye.

- Clears 'pink eye'.

- Is known to eliminate cancers cells.

Lecithin;

- Cures and soothes dry eye syndrome.

- Soothes symptoms of allergies and hay-fever.

- Soothes eczema-related eye conditions/symptoms.

Hope this helps!

(PS - I know I focused mainly on eye cancer/tumor treatments, other methods for 'directly' treating brain and neck cancers include: treating the neck, around the glands and jugular, and below the base of the skull, and the scalp, hairline and temples, with coconut/emu/glycerin cannabis concentrates either alone or combined; all three carriers are known for penetrating, and when properly infused, carrying intentionally added chemical/plant components, as much as several inches below the surface of the skin. )

Edit - I suggest making small batches, one batch at a time; after 2 - 3 weeks any leftovers should be discarded or at the very least re-sterilized, dropper bottle included, to reduce the risk of contamination and secondary infection.
    If treating aggressive conditions, it's 'safe' to use your drops as heavily and as frequently as five or six times per day, continuously exposing the affected tissue... but once you're satisfied with the results however, you will need to slowly wean yourself off the drops and reduce frequency, until you reach the desired maintenance level (reaching ideally one or two treatments per week, to no more than one to two treatments per day...like over-using normal eye drops, cutting back will be difficult, but you can lessen the difficulty if you are gradual and keep mentally-patient).

And here are a few links for the product described above.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ts/arts11.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-m...eye-drops.html

Peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Best wishes for a speedy recovery after surgery.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

A most interesting thread.
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

Thanks for the info and best of luck with operation

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Last day.....for now

Well this is my final report until I get out if the hospital. 35 days in now, with no result to report. As I said in my last post, when I return, I will be making the Jamaican Eye Drops. Thank you to everyone that followed along, and to the naysayers.....bite my shiny metal ass.
    Best wishes to you all. Stay safe, stay medicated, and take care of each other.

PLAHS
    (peaceloveandhippyshit)

Thumbs Up/Down

bite my shiny metal ass.
    Bender quote?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Futurama

Yessir.

420grower

hahaha I also caught that qoute,lol,be safe my friend and good luck,please show us how you make your new drops,hope all goes well,much love and respect brother Max Toby

Thumbs Up/Down

Yes but he suffered a stroke and does not have ophthalmic cancer.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12