Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Cannabis and skin cancer

Just found out a couple of days ago that I have a nasty skin cancer on my left ear. I am still coming to grips with the news.
    Funny thing is that while I am working in the field of cannabis and cancer, it was still a massive shock to be told I myself had a cancer.
    I will be self treating with a topical cannabis extract so will keep you posted on developments.
    Namaste
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

420grower

really want to here more about this,both your condition and the treatment your using,healing vibes from the 420grower and family,peace brother

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

Sorry to hear man, not a fun thing to live with. With your knowledge of the plant I hope it gives you a leg up on treatment.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Sorry to hear it moose.
    But I've never seen a moose who didn't have a fight in it when needed.
    You hang in ther moose, fight the good fight, n hang at this party with the rest of us for a loooooong time to come.
    You ever need to even just vent on a shitty day or anything feel free to hit me up bud.
    You kick it in the ass like we all know you can moose.
    Let us know how the botanicals help.

Best wishes are with ya bud,.............................................g ps
    "Broken backs and bloody knuckles, forgotten fathers and long lost uncles, who fought for freedom through piles of lies, it was for our rights our ancestors died.
    War brings profit and profit breeds greed, for those who died in vain, god speed, and for those who'd rewrite the constitution,....

Fuck off and die mutherfuckers,
    it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

sorry to hear that Moose, sending healing vibes ur way Brother

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Default note to Moose

no worries mate. your a champ and you've got us and cannabis in your corner. we r gonna whallop the @#$% out of that cancer.

in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0

Default it works

hey moose sorry to hear about the extra stress in your life. one thing cancer feeds on is stress!. I have seen this oil work on a patient with cancer of the right ear. she had two opinions, both agree and the outcome was to surgically remove it and that would have left a divot in the side of her head. she started to use rick simpson oil three times a day, applied directly to the affected area (about the size of a grain of rice each time) and massaged it into the flesh. after 6 weeks the affected area went from her whole ear, and it was ugly I assure you, to the size of an eraser on a pencil. the two oncologists were amazed and when they found out how she did it they almost threw her out of the office? now that part I really didn't get. so now she is free of cancer- 3 yrs now and telling everyone how she did it.
    good luck
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Quote Originally Posted by hollowpoint View Post
    the two oncologists were amazed and when they found out how she did it they almost threw her out of the office
    Somebody struck a nerve, methinks the one attached to the paycheck.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 84/0
    Given: 194/0

wishing you the best for a complete and speedy recovery.

───────▄──█──▄────────
    ───────█─▐█▌─█────────
    ─────▀▄▐▌▐█▌▐▌▄▀──────
    ──────▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀───────
    ───────▄▄▀║▀▄▄────────
    ░░░░░░░░WE░ARE░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╦░╦╗╔╗╦╔╗╦╗░░░░░░
    ░░░░░║░╠░║╦║║║║║░░░░░░
    ░░░░░╩╝╩╝╚╝╩╚╝╝╚░░░░░░

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0

I just had one removed from my nose, almost between my eyes it was basal cell carcinoma which is a minor type of skin cancer. Ive hasquamous cells removed trom the top of my head and on my chest.I recently heard of an ointment for squamous cell called BEC5 curaderm but it does not work on melanoma types. I have been looking for this but I can only find it on line for $126 US .I have many spots I think could use it. I have tried homemade oils from cannabis but no luck so far,I must be making an inferior product. Good luck to you on your ear and keep us up to date. Thank you Jerry

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

Moose sending good karma and healthy vibes your way. I sure hope the cure works for you and please keep us updated.
    If you need anything please ask. Feel I owe u the shirt off my back at least for all you do for the cause.

Keep your spirits high.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Default That Sucks the BIG ONE

Been There My Friend!!! as you know, squamous cell carcinoma, back of my tongue.

once you get past the NUMB

then the PISSED OFF stage

You'll push through this just fine buddy.

And you know you have everyone here's support! Even the one's that don't PM you! ( some just cant find words)
    Your a bit away from me but only in miles by internet standards we are all just on the other side of your monitor , use us were here for you like you were there for some of us.
    sending you one manly hug and a punch in the shoulder.
    Dusty out!!
    "a rising tide lifts ALL boats" jfk.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Smoking Moose .. .. I'm sorry to hear about the skin cancer. I'd be guessing that it came from being out in the sun and doing all that gardening, but . .. that's just a guess. Having grown up in the 60s myself, and being out in the sun on the beach in summer, I have 'pre-carcinoma' that is being treated on several locations on my head.

The good news is the cannabis. I have seen several videos now of cannabis oil being used very successfully on skin cancers. There are many vids on YouTube. This was one of the first places that Rick Simpson got his start.

I'd be interested to hear about what extracts you're using. Is it oil based? or some other method?

Good luck with it, I know that it will not be there in a few months with cannabis treatment.

Peace
    Cult
    Mushrooms - They're all edible, it's what happens afterward that's important.
    http://shroomotopia.net
    http://fsre.nl/

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

For some reason i totally missed this thread may i first say that we as a TY family are here for you i,m sure your going through many different emotions atm if you ever need a chat hit me up via pm or skype also any news on the Cancer and your treatment?..

Be well my old friend we,ll get through this as a family

skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

I, like Skunk Mad, missed this thread for unknown reasons.

I am sorry to hear about your situation Moose. I have been to Australia many times and I have noticed the large number of the population with skin cancers. The sun "Down Under" is very hot and skin cancers are on the rise in all areas of that country.

I have been fighting cancer for over two years and I am happy to say that most days now I feel pretty good and I hope, Moose, things start to go your way as well.

Good luck and good wishes to you Moose.
    Thank God we don't get all the Government we pay for!

420grower

how about an update Moose,hopefully things are going smoothly,peace brother

Thumbs Up/Down

Hope all is going well down under
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

I am very sorry to hear about your situation, Moose. Sending best wishes and lots of positive vibes your way, too.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

You can put dried or raw flower on a skin tumor with a bandage and treat it like you would using RSO.

THCA is a 400% better Cancer killer than THC through GPR55. This means that raw buds, that won't get you high, are more valuable for any illness than heated preparations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchOfBeDypg
    Accurate Cannabis info and places to get Hemp medicine: www.hempcurescancer.blogspot.com

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

I asked Manuel Guzman and his best advice was that the resins on the plant needed to be decarboxylated prior to using as a topical treatment for cancer. Reason being is that the THCA molecule is too large to cross the skin barrier.

See here:

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your note. As you know there are basically no scientific/standardized data on the
    use of cannabis extracts as antitumor therapy in humans, so it is not possible to get to know
    with precision which may be the most efficient doses and the most appropriate cannabinoid
    combinations. My belief, after a long time working on cannabinoids and cancer in mice and
    rats, is that THC is more efficacious than CBD for curbing cancer (including skin carcinoma)
    growth. Nonetheless, CBD also exerts some antitumor activity and may perhaps assist THC
    in its cell-killing action. Therefore the plant you suggest (12% THC + 10% CBD) sounds
    good. Nonetheless, if you have access as well to a very high-THC (say 30% THC) plant you
    could mix both extracts 1:1 to go for a high-THC, not so high-CBD combination. As I said
    this is just my gut feeling, I do not have (as far as I know none has) a solid scientific
    evidence to be very precise on these grounds.

Very best luck.

Cheers.

Manuel
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down

Great post sm.
    Maybe this'll help show ppl seed companies and thier marketing are nowhere to be getting medical info on cannabinoids or profiles when it comes to ppl's meds.
    Hope whatever you're trying helps out bud.

Cheers n keep up the good fight,............................................ ......................gps
    "Broken backs and bloody knuckles, forgotten fathers and long lost uncles, who fought for freedom through piles of lies, it was for our rights our ancestors died.
    War brings profit and profit breeds greed, for those who died in vain, god speed, and for those who'd rewrite the constitution,....

Fuck off and die mutherfuckers,
    it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

Thumbs Up/Down

I've used fresh leaves as band aids, and dried bud crumbled onto cuts when fresh was not available
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

420grower

well I hope you find what you need Moose,any help needed please just give me a jingle,peace and healing vibes brother