Thread: new toy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default new toy

well I finally bought a portable vape, I picked up a Solo and am lovin it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Grats on the new toy. Is that the Arizer Solo hand held unit? I bought one at this years expo and the friend I bought it for loves bubble hash can you use this for that? I can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone about using this for extracts? Thx
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

T gets all the cool new....err..wait, we did this already
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

right on..enjoy brother as i know u will..
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

lol Shad, yup it the Arizer Solo, I will scan instructions and probly get Shad to post them You fill a cup in the bottom of mouthpiece with ground weed, friction fit if you will, that gets turned upside down over the heater so bubble hash may work that way, the heater looks like a brass cup that you should be able to drop oil in but I think I read somewhere not to do that, I'll have to get back to you on it though as I need to do a run when I get back home. or samples may be sent to P.O. Box 420 station b... lol jk
    Really enjoyin it, I wondered if I would, being an old chronic joint smoker of 30+ yrs but I haven't had a J in 2 days, not saying I'm givin up J's its just way easier and draws less attention than blazin joints in motel parking lot
    Although you do meet the nicest people blazin joints in parking lots, or was that riding a Honda
    peace all

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    lol Shad, yup it the Arizer Solo, I will scan instructions and probly get Shad to post them You fill a cup in the bottom of mouthpiece with ground weed, friction fit if you will, that gets turned upside down over the heater so bubble hash may work that way, the heater looks like a brass cup that you should be able to drop oil in but I think I read somewhere not to do that, I'll have to get back to you on it though as I need to do a run when I get back home. or samples may be sent to P.O. Box 420 station b... lol jk
    Really enjoyin it, I wondered if I would, being an old chronic joint smoker of 30+ yrs but I haven't had a J in 2 days, not saying I'm givin up J's its just way easier and draws less attention than blazin joints in motel parking lot
    Although you do meet the nicest people blazin joints in parking lots, or was that riding a Honda
    peace all
    SAve your duff remains bro.. some good budder coming soon to a neighbor near u.

Thumbs Up/Down

Lol, nice reworking of an old ad
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm wondering about the goblets of gew forming inside the mouth piece. This stuff any good? Sure looks like it might be also looks like it could rip a lung out lol
    Day 3 and still haven't smoked a joint, would of thought I'd of had withdrawls from not "smoking" I guess vapein must be similer to smokin to your body
    Had a few hits on it today and then fired a 10lb cannon at old Fort Henry it went BOOM nice,,,,, nothing personal Shad but it was pointed yourway I think lol
    Wife says some boys never grow up
    Last edited by T; 08-22-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: to add a "shot" at Shad...bizinga

Thumbs Up/Down

Had a few hits on it today and then fired a 10lb cannon at old Fort Henry it went BOOM nice,,,,, nothing personal Shad but it was pointed yourway I think lol
    Wife says some boys never grow up
    Lol, sounds fun T
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪