Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Smile This is about FX

The fx of pipes.

Pipe with carb mushroom style'

pros and cons of the mushroom style pipe.
    pros - well the carb is in one awsome BA spot... it really does suit well their, for me anywayz..
    CONS!!!!
    ...sux to clean, its like the mega challange...
    air flow, is not really fluent IMO.
    Fluent, azn... it is not a big enuff draw it is like sucking air threw a small straw but better., just not as i wish it to work.

bongrr
    pros - well... i cant help but want to use this now and then.. though i no longer have one, i ***** it away cus well,
    i never used it. so, why not rap it up and ( hereu go <3 )
    cons -
    the cons of a bonnngza be this,
    it gets FILTHY fast...
    and cleaning it is , questionable, azn will it ever really taste as good as it did the first time?
    YES
    but cleaning it will be a great... great... challange..
    though with proper tools, im sure this is easyer then tough...

My pref

steam rollers.
    pros - steam rollers are easy to clean, they smoke verry well, the air pull from this is emeidiet like a bong, only with out the drag of water so its evin more flow, and faster, dosent really look like a pipe, so its kinda stealthy, though lighter and motion add good indication of wtf it is... still, its more stealthy IMO for some reason, though im probley rong about the stealth factor, best stealth, is watching youre six... at all f n times. i have had people follow me out sent by other people (theroy) to try and snap shots of me doing what is most likely that im doin, for reals, cus they dont want that going on and it pisses them off to see me in such great running shape (theory) and talk bowt how its so healthy for you and well mabey not healthy but damnit it will cruze life over cigs any day of the week and i can run on it like free wind thou if i smoke a cig, my run goes to crap m8...

cons
    well... thats the thing for personel prefrince, with the roller i cant think of any cons, mine is about the sise of a buff black marker, ya kno? and its durable, its follen on stuff by accedent.... and its still goot, i had this one other small one and it was not as thick so it broke ( cry )
    just geting clumzy... some times..
    it was 10 S/S
    mine now, was 25 S/S
    not sayin it should have been, just throughting out numbers.

the biggest con would be if you like big'z
    cuz big'z aint easy to hall round with ya,
    oh snap, have a good day!
    peace!
    Curry is verry verry good...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

(throughting)
    I ment
    throughing