Thread: Dreams

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Dreams

Where would be a good spot to post about dreams that one has during sleep?

I'm starting a pol too...

so...

share dreams yes?
    share dreams no?

hm.. wheres the pol botton..
    cant find it... anyways if its not for this forum is what i was wondering.

peace
    Curry is verry verry good...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 472/1

Mine are entertaining like nothing else is.

I've been to synthetic universes where I've struggled to tell the civilization that the world they were in was fake, all without ever realizing that they were my creation as well as the world I was in.

I've also been lucid many times and used that knowledge to have a bit of fun in the world I was in until full consciousness took me out of the world (seconds to a minute or so).

And then there's the odd one that makes little sense, and you tell others about this odd dream you had and no one really thinks much about it until 6 months later when you see it unfold in real life
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

"share dreams yes?share dreams no?"

I say Yes.
    Dreams are the closest thing people have to experiencing spirituality, and since this is a 'spirituality' thread, dreams are an excellent topic for discussion!

Thumbs Up/Down

I had a dream involving a gient floating chess piece and rocks flying threu the air breaking over it. On fire.
    It stood over miles high, it was miles away and that was the end of my dream.

It involved savage dogs, collage and train cars..
    Amongst a few other details.

I feel obligated to just keep it short.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

I trained my brain to forget dreams after I wake up.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0

I dreamt I'd eaten a giant marshmallow and when I woke up in the morning the pillow was gone!

Maybe time to give indica's a break ,lol!

But seriously, I hardly ever dream these days but I do usually have scary dreams near harvest time and are to do with a fear of getting busted and had one where I saw things looking through the eyes of my neighbour downstairs, who was lying in bed and when my grow lights went on actually shone down through the floorboards like something out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, flooding his room with light, weird?

But the most bizarre and intense dreams I had were from opiate withdrawal and they were usually really freaky sexually and not in a nice way, just perverse really and I'd come during these dreams and the feelings were horrible, I can't really describe them but the orgasms were like painful spasms and I was sick anyway so sweating and tossing and turning, trying to stop continually moving my limbs, which anybody who has done a full cold turkey will tell you, the arms and legs really ache and hurt.

So glad that is now more than 10 years past me but after a year after stopping 250ml methodone daily in injectable ampoule form I was finally returning to a normal sleeping pattern but with the years need less sleep and really don't dream much now.

It's an interesting subject though isn't it, dreams?

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

I stop dreaming when I'm with mary jane. When I stopped last year because of hospitalization, the dreams were intense and as real as it gets. Scary sometimes, and not in the nightmare sense, just too real. Sometimes I miss them, an escape from the harsh reality of life.

When I was younger (child hood) I use to have a reoccurring dream that all the kids in my school were playing in front of a 2000 foot sheer cliff. We were pushing each other off the edge, and loving it, until I got pushed. Each time I had it, it was a fight to stay on solid ground for as long as I could.

Probably a good thing I don't sleep much anymore

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 157/1
    Given: 221/3

everything is spiritual, the rocks, sand, water, us, everything. our current paradigm is used to convince us otherwise.

try finding your hands in your dreams, or being aware of the same time or place when dreaming. this will allow you to always "wake up" in a dream.

i follwed some practical steps to outer body dreams a couple times, and they totally worked. i watched myself sleeping, left the room, and explored my neighborhood. anyone can, mm

cannabolic stacker

- north americas most awarded breeder 20 plus placings in 2 years and counting

- worlds most awarded nutes
    base, kick, bloom, swell + cannabolic stacker

- worlds most awarded hydroponic system and grow methods
    med-man tables + med-man method (the law of 4)

director of production @ the worlds largest indoor medical facility
    AMMCan

Thumbs Up/Down

"everything is spiritual, the rocks, sand, water, us, everything. our current paradigm is used to convince us otherwise."

Thanks, this is the kinda affirmation I value...and look for everyday!
    Bless you!
    Aum Shiva!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

I read an interesting book on dreams years ago by Edger Casey

Thumbs Up/Down

Edgar Cayce wrote a book on dreams?

Given the odd glimpse of mundane events yet to occur in dreams, I'd wonder what the most reliable prophet history produced had to say on them.
    Last edited by Shadimar; 08-23-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

I have tried to influince travel by a OBE "out of body experince"
    I wouldnt say it was more then lucid;

Though it was convincing.

I was face down on my stumic and trying to float away.
    I stayed as still as I could, I tried to comprehend myself on the sealing, looking down at myself.
    With my imagination.
    Over and over again between the idea of where I would be looking down from, on the sealing,
    and minding my present space, trying to avert the present space and transfer to the sealing.
    I lay their back and forth between the reality and the want for imagiantion to take over.
    Until I see my arm threw my pillow, I think I fell, and my arm moved or motioned forward twards the ground
    as I tried to be still thou suprised to see my arm glowing in a some what bright color.
    It could have been lucid imagination, at that point I came to the reality state of mind being face down in my pillow ear ways down not just noes in pillow. So, kinda side down.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 157/1
    Given: 221/3

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Edgar Casey wrote a book on dreams?

Given the odd glimpse of mundane events yet to occur in dreams, I'd wonder what the most reliable prophet history produced had to say on them.
    imvho i would have to say "the art of dreaming" by carlos castaneda. i believe his mentor was real, but who cares, the info is very practical.

there are obe vidoes on youtube as well. very informative, mm

cannabolic stacker

- north americas most awarded breeder 20 plus placings in 2 years and counting

- worlds most awarded nutes
    base, kick, bloom, swell + cannabolic stacker

- worlds most awarded hydroponic system and grow methods
    med-man tables + med-man method (the law of 4)

director of production @ the worlds largest indoor medical facility
    AMMCan

Thumbs Up/Down

Saw an interesting study video not long ago about how the majority are litterally just going through the daily motions of what we do.
    You see ppl moving thier arms in the same manner they do at thier jobs n shit.
    Was pretty interesting to see.

I personally don't remember 'em anymore n quite gladly.
    I know I still have em cause everyone does, always.
    I just don't remember them for the most part.

Last time I did remember 1 was a few years ago and lets just say the whole faling n hittin to just wake up in a startled state is a cake walk.
    Kinda greatfull I don't remember 'em anymore.

cheers all n good night,................................................. ......gps
    "Broken backs and bloody knuckles, forgotten fathers and long lost uncles, who fought for freedom through piles of lies, it was for our rights our ancestors died.
    War brings profit and profit breeds greed, for those who died in vain, god speed, and for those who'd rewrite the constitution,....

Fuck off and die mutherfuckers,
    it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

man this is weard just woke up in a cold sweat was at a kiss concert watching the opening band and they said kiss wont be playing tonite gean simmons died heart attack so i grab the lead singer of the first band and told him to go check on gean simmons wife..and i follwed him and she was back stage wheeling her self around in a wheelchair..so i grabbed her told her i was sorry and we set there and did bong hits together..threw this really kewl purple bong..wow im still in a sweat..dang it dream i was sleeping good..
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Thumbs Up/Down

sometimes i have dreams that involve unrelated events to my real life and feelings that are unfermilure to.

like, fear of water. ive never dremnt of being a dog or animel thou.. i guesss talking about dreams could be considered
    to personel and taboo. well thanks for poasting thou .. i enjoy hearing dream of others all the time. unless its creepy...
    but none of these are creepy. anyways take care

Thumbs Up/Down

My dream are often long and immersive with complex plot lines and structures (buildings). If I could move to some of 'em and live there for a while I would
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Thats a nightmare, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    man this is weard just woke up in a cold sweat was at a kiss concert watching the opening band and they said kiss wont be playing tonite gean simmons died heart attack so i grab the lead singer of the first band and told him to go check on gean simmons wife..and i follwed him and she was back stage wheeling her self around in a wheelchair..so i grabbed her told her i was sorry and we set there and did bong hits together..threw this really kewl purple bong..wow im still in a sweat..dang it dream i was sleeping good..
    LOL! I love dreams like this, thats more like a nightmare though, cancelled Kiss show.....
    Reminds me one of my all time fav dreams, where:

I travelled back in time to the early 70's to see LED ZEPPELIN (at the height of their powers). For some reason, I arrived at the gig in my high school uniform, and was a bit bummed (and felt outta place) by this but thought it should be no reason to spoil a memorably awesome gig.

By the look of the crowd it was about 1972, Zep hadnt quite conquered the world yet, and they still had that raw rock & roll look and sound.
    Was brilliant! Was like being there!
    The dreams where you get to hear great music are my favourite, and Im lucky cos I've had plenty.
    I usually always remember the music upon waking.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Given: 78/3

Default I think I might need help Seriously

For at least the last month I've had some dream involving violence( in the dreams I,m fighting someone, I,m very scared! I have awakin a couple time ,more than a couple by my wife saying I was trying to kill her. Sometimes even sitting up in bed hollering I,LL kill you and this is what scares me most . I love my wife of 44 years more than anything in this world and would never and have NEVER ever have or would concisely hurt her . She sleeps in another room sometimes because they have scared her also . I don't know what's going on. I have never been in battle or war but these dreams seem so real . What should I do . I've locked up all weapons here it's that bad . I have no trouble falling to sleep but wake every hour or it seems soaking wet and feeling like I've been to hell and back . I think it's time to get a shrink. Last nite or this morning actually she said I was calling Adman . That's my grandsons dads name . He is Syrian decent but we've never had a fight and I haven't even seen or talked to him in quit awhile , years.anyone know what's causing this ? Any suggestions ?getting worse nightly ,haven't slept all nite for along time now . Somethings wrong very wrong . Help ! Oj

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

short of seeing a professional, Edger Casey has done alot of work on dreams and I believe there is a web site or book out there that interpits (?) dreams.
    good luck

Thumbs Up/Down

Sounds like a night terror. Ask your doc for advise. These can seem extremely real & disturb people immensely. Best wishes that these stop soon.
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Thumbs Up/Down

.............mabey exersise would help? like a night walk... ? mabey.... ya kno.. if you didnt try that yet.. or dont... i dont. hm........ meditation? yoga... ? peaceful meditative goal orintated ajenda... sorry man. that doesent sound fun at all. hope you sleep beter.