Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs up Alittle dirtworm

Hello all and THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME! So here we go! What else can I say other than we're " PURE MICHIGAN"! I have been growing now for 2 years although it seems like 20. So much has happened since then and I wouldnt take anything back if I could. Also I must add first that I recently quit smoking cigarettes after 15yrs and I feel great! Hope more quit everyday! Okay, here we go again. I didn't want to be just another grower who throws a seed in a pot, give it a bunch of chemicals , never flush , and not care about the plant or patient because you see, my patient is the love of my life and she was diagnoised with Crohns Disease in 2005! I needed to be the best grower I could be not just for mine but even more for her health. I did what most growers dont do which is learned as much as I could before I started! I read alot to learn and I was also fortunate enough to be part of a good size outdoor grow prior to the start of my first grow! I believe if we all learned to respect nature alittle more than the world would be a nicer place! There are times that my fiance is in the hospital for weeks at a time due to her crohns disease being moderate to severe. It is those times that are the toughest for our family! Not only are we missing a hugh part of our hearts but things at home are even harder than normal with only 1 parent on duty ! It is also very difficult in those times to find the interest and focus to do my daily garden duties and tends to the ladies but then I think about you and remember why Im doing this! I love you Babe! If anything positive is to be seen from all the hard times it is that we are closer for it! Besides the health and the growing, and first and foremost is our children! They are our strength! All we do is for you babies! We love you! Our family motto is " PLAN FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, AND CAPITALIZE ON WHAT HAPPENS"! With that being said I will end the introduction here! Anymore questions than please feel free to message me anytime! Michigan for life, woverines rule and state sucks, and blessed everyday I see her smile! -dirtworm
    I am currently collecting rain water! If you would like to collect please see your local sky for details!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 346/1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwormMI View Post
    Hello all and THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME! So here we go! What else can I say other than we're " PURE MICHIGAN"! I have been growing now for 2 years although it seems like 20. So much has happened since then and I wouldnt take anything back if I could. Also I must add first that I recently quit smoking cigarettes after 15yrs and I feel great! Hope more quit everyday! Okay, here we go again. I didn't want to be just another grower who throws a seed in a pot, give it a bunch of chemicals , never flush , and not care about the plant or patient because you see, my patient is the love of my life and she was diagnoised with Crohns Disease in 2005! I needed to be the best grower I could be not just for mine but even more for her health. I did what most growers dont do which is learned as much as I could before I started! I read alot to learn and I was also fortunate enough to be part of a good size outdoor grow prior to the start of my first grow! I believe if we all learned to respect nature alittle more than the world would be a nicer place! There are times that my fiance is in the hospital for weeks at a time due to her crohns disease being moderate to severe. It is those times that are the toughest for our family! Not only are we missing a hugh part of our hearts but things at home are even harder than normal with only 1 parent on duty ! It is also very difficult in those times to find the interest and focus to do my daily garden duties and tends to the ladies but then I think about you and remember why Im doing this! I love you Babe! If anything positive is to be seen from all the hard times it is that we are closer for it! Besides the health and the growing, and first and foremost is our children! They are our strength! All we do is for you babies! We love you! Our family motto is " PLAN FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, AND CAPITALIZE ON WHAT HAPPENS"! With that being said I will end the introduction here! Anymore questions than please feel free to message me anytime! Michigan for life, woverines rule and state sucks, and blessed everyday I see her smile! -dirtworm
    We understand completely, welcome to the fam!

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Welcome to TY

Just about enough posts for attachments soon
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

welcome brother..glad you found your way here enjoy your stay..peace and happy harvesting
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

Welcome to you, from Australia!
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

420grower

hey you almost have those 25 posts needed to post pics,lol,your wife is a lucky lady,are you a legal grower?and certainly indoors,stick around lots of us close by to help,I am in Ohio and have friends from detroit to the U.P. so lots of support here,peace brother and hope you find the meds needed

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

dirtwormMI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome 13.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	46839  
    The gorge, an area made for socials

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 216/0
    Given: 417/0

Hello and welcome dirtwormMI
    I have a friend that coilitis, and he suffers alot at times. The truly best medicine for him is a good indica.
    You have found an excellent source of info here, I have.
    Enjoy.

NM

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks everyone! Yes I am a legal patient/caregiver for 2 yrs now! I plan to be a part of this community indefinitely! Yeah im excited to finally have 25 post so I can show off my veggies
    I am currently collecting rain water! If you would like to collect please see your local sky for details!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Hello and Welcome
    Mushrooms - They're all edible, it's what happens afterward that's important.
    http://shroomotopia.net
    http://fsre.nl/

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Cultosaurus View Post
    Hello and Welcome
    Thanks!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

From a very hot farm house in Ontario Canada I welcome you and wish you a good life!
    Thank God we don't get all the Government we pay for!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Cultosaurus View Post
    Hello and Welcome
    Hello, and Thank you for the welcome!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 346/1

Glad to see some locals

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    From a very hot farm house in Ontario Canada I welcome you and wish you a good life!
    Thanks Roy!

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah I glad to have finally found somewhere with locals!