Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Cheese#1 made it into the Essential guide to the Worlds Finest Sativa Strains

Hi all,

and as per the title, i got my complimentary copies of said guide published by Green Candy Press and Cheese#1 is in it rubbing shoulders with 99 other strains shown with loads of glossy pics and so am feeling priddy chuffed to see my flagship baby in such a nice book.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0037-001.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	466.7 KB 
ID:	46605  

Epic Genetics

what is the actual sativa % in skunk#1

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

Well done brother I,ll have to get a copy. Cheese#1 showing what a great strain it is.

Skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 206/0
    Given: 692/1

Thumbs up con grats

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Hi all,

and as per the title, i got my complimentary copies of said guide published by Green Candy Press and Cheese#1 is in it rubbing shoulders with 99 other strains shown with loads of glossy pics and so am feeling priddy chuffed to see my flagship baby in such a nice book.
    BAM BAM thats how u do it. u the men bra nice job ....ooohhhhoooohhh man wers my signed copy???? lol no that would be sweet GRATE FUC--N JOB im in augh aaaaagggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!you must b so proud as u should.....

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    what is the actual sativa % in skunk#1
    Although people go on about percentages you can't really say more than a particular pheno looks more indica or sativa methinks?

It looks like a sativa leaning hybrid and 60%/40% is merely a guess?

And thanks skunk-mad and H&W for your kind words about the book and which I'll be having a good read of tonight.

Oh, and the Prague lab results have finally arrived, I have them in my hand.

I've got to speak to the guy these were organised through as I want to post the graph readouts for both the Exodus and Cheese#1 for everyone to see but can't just yet as it's a printout and has details of it's origins, the name of the lab, which GC machine, etc on it and so will have to do a redacting job to cover some details whilst leaving the graphs intact as I have to keep the source covert as it was done by a technician in a government laboratory as a sneaky side order, heh heh, needs must!

It was done on a state of the art Hewlett Packard and can tell you that Cheese#1 clocked at 14% THC D9 whilst the Cheese#1 ( a pheno taken 2 weeks early obtained from Rizladon ) was 13% with similar low CBD but the machine was not dialled in for the typical range of terpenes found in cannabis but the cannabinoids do have a marked similarity but I had hoped I'd get terpene information but the machine has to be specially calibrated for this with pure reference samples of the terpenes you expect to find.

So I'll liase with him to see how much I need to cover up and then upload both read outs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

I have grown out the cheese#1 and its a very unique strain and cant really be compared to others . Its smell is not stinky its beautiful and fruity. Its all to intense of a smell to even describe so it must be experienced. its not the strongest but it is very nice and stands out of the crowd for sure..the structure is rather different as well. You could almost grow this in your front garden as it looks so different than what you would expect. You get wonderful colors and proprietary bud structure that is far from the norm, a very special plant. if you like to watch foxtails grow like crazy you will love cheese#1.. I can say that everyone that tried rocksters strain really found it to be something special.. definitely not a commercial type strain or kush or chem lines. its a very wonder change from the trends..

Thumbs Up/Down

Hiya Grin mate.

I'm thinking I must have sent you the very first Cheese#1 seeds which exhibited huge phenotypical variation as technically they must have been F2's and the original Skunk#1 that the cheese clone came from couldn't have yet been bred into a stable line as if it had it wouldn't have such strange variation in the offspring but after a backcross to momma things are a lot more uniform and seeing as Cheese#1 is derived solely from the clone continued back crossing should have a positive effect as regards uniformity methinks?

And no it's not the strongest and it clocks at 13-14% THC so a mid strength ok for daytime very tasty smoke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0026.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	3.00 MB 
ID:	46609  

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Congratulations, Rockster
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.