Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs up MMAR Certificate In RECORD TIME 12 Business Days

I can not believe it, I sent my completed MMAR Application to possess, and to grow, by registered mail on June 4, 2012 and on June 20, 2012, I received my certificate by registered mail. Only took 12 business days.

I made sure all my ducks were in order and rechecked the forms several times to make sure there were no mistakes.

I guess the moral of the story is' if you have everything in ORDER, there is no delay, and those who say otherwise, must have something wrong with their form. I hear ppl on this site complaining all the time about how slow Health Canada is in approving their applications, well they were not slow in my case and I am nothing special.

So now off to purchase grow equipment if I can afford it. Some of my stuff is older than God himself, haha.
    I have a room 15 x 15 x 12 feet high. It is completely bare.
    If anyone has any plans drawn up I would be more than happy to receive them, via TY e-mail or you can send to surreycompassionclub@live.com.

Thanks and, Pay It Forward

Epic Genetics

i wonder if it is because they plan to raid known growers once the changes come into effect so therefor handing out the licences like candy

Rednamalas

I think it is simply because Sully is undergoing chemo as we speak and they rush patients like this.It states this fact on front page of health canadas marijuana page.It took us 63 and 70 days for our renewals in beginning of this year.

Rednamalas

Let them raid me and arrest me I will be fighting it in court.And I dont not belive for one minute they will be able to take away ppl licenses.It will be challanged and won in court.
    Thats like someone getting chemo and all of a sudden they want to charge the patient for it.Making it impossible to obtain.It is wrong and is against the charter of rights.This is gonna be a big shitshow in supreme court but im not worried any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Genetics View Post
    i wonder if it is because they plan to raid known growers once the changes come into effect so therefor handing out the licences like candy

in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0

Default has to be the chemo

i qualified catagory one and was on 700 mg a day of slow release morphine and my app was done for me and all correct, and mine only took 3 months 92 days actually and that was feb 2012. of course the previous 11 years trying to get a doctor with a backbone proved impossible.
    now if we can just get meds that work, and maybe are not best suited for the rec market, but its what I need.
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 179/1
    Given: 151/0

good to hear that u got your papers in fast time.. sorry to hear that your takeing chemo..keep your head up high and wish you the best happy growing my friend
    Life is too valuable, easy does it..

Embryo

Richmond--which is across the Fraser from Vancouver
    Thumbs Up/Down

Congrats Sully! So happy for you man. You deserve the relief no matter what form it comes in!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

I use to worry, a lot, about not getting mine on time. It seemed each year MMAR would send me my authorization on the very last day that my old authorization came due or a day or two later. Drove me crazy for years!

I now no longer worry. I sent mine in a couple of months ago (I even sent new pictures because it has to be close to 5 years since I sent in my old pictures and I didn't want them to say that the picture had expired and therefore they did not send me my new authorization).

I look at it this way; what judge is going to convict a person who has had his MMAR authorization for the last 10 years and the only reason that person does not have a current authorization is because MMAR takes months to handle their end of the deal.

It still drives me crazy that it takes Health Canada so, so, so long to get these authorizations out to sick people just not as crazy as it used to do.
    Thank God we don't get all the Government we pay for!

Finally Resting In Peace medpot's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 28/0
    Given: 5/0

Default About time!

Took them 13 YEARS to improve their system and make sure that most don't receive a late exemption.

How many were exposed under danger of prosecution for a late renewed exemption before?

Imagine if it would have been a driving license or health insurance card?

Marc
    Last edited by medpot; 07-04-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks Rednamalas. Yes I am currently getting Chemo and Radiation, I am on 800mil Ms Esolon Morphine and 48 mil of methadone for PAIN CONTROL. Both of which work on their own, in combination is RELIEF, BUT it's the BUD that keeps me going. I get up way early at about 3:30 AM take my Meds at 4 AM, and of course have coffee with my first 420 Break, lol. If it were not for the Bud, I would have no energy, or never EAT again. And my sex life improves when I am on the Bud. I love the Cotton Candy, but really enjoy the Green Crack or just plain old OG is good for me. When I applied way back in 2009, it took my application 2 months to process and that is when I just had cancer, no treatment as of that time.
    I will fight them in Court, my back ground is I was a TRAINED Par Legal at one time and now have a LIFE TIME BAN for the practice of Law issued by Supreme Court of BC. With my knowledge of the law, and help and encouragement, I will tie this Certificate up in FEDERAL COURT, anyone who is thinking of filling any action against Health Canada, do not listen to local lawyers and file your Petition or Notice of Motion in BC Supreme Court it is the WRONG JURISDICTION, do not be fooled. Anyway I am geared up for the long fight, and oh I fully realize the Govt, has Tons of Lawyers and most a hell of a lot smarter than I am, however they have JOBS, all I have is my Better Half, My Kids and My Grow, so I have lots of time on my hands to do research, and File Notice Of Motion, and other applications that take time for the Govt, to prepare and respond to in a meaningful manner.
    I am like Rednamalas, ready for the fight, and I will gather names as we move closer to revocation for a class action suite. Am I now worried, NOT one Bit, now I have the Certificate, it will be impossible in Law for them to take it away. I do not think there is a Federal Justice that would even step into the political bullshit and side with the Govt. awhile ago I wrote and article, and in it I stated that we need to gear up and get together with some cash, and hire and Advertizing Firm, and Advertize the issue to death. The Normal Canadian is sick of the back track the Government takes on this issue. I think the most recent pool stated that 62 percent of Canadians want Cannabis DE-criminalized and or made Legal.
    I am not sure as I have not researched the issue, however I think that it would be very difficult for the Govt to cancel PPL, or enact new legislation that would remove MMAR altogether, as I would use GRANDFATHER and Common Law as the main issue in my fight. All we can do is stay pro active and keep on top of the issue and be ready when the time is right for the Big Fight. Happy Growing and Pay It Forward, Sully.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up About time isa right

Quote Originally Posted by medpot View Post
    Took them 13 YEARS to improve their system and make sure that most don't receive a late exemption.

How many were exposed under danger of prosecution for a late renewed exemption before?

Imagine if it would have been a driving license or health insurance card?

Marc
    You are so right Marc, it has taken them this long to get their shit together, and now they are closing the program down, how typical of the Govt. But I am ready to fight and I am sure you will be on the frontline. Keep educating the Public on the good Bud has to offer in your Site, it really helps. I even know a woman who is 78 and she turned me on to this site, she uses canna butteer each day for Arthritis pain relief and she get it from the canna butter and she claims that it coats the joints in her hands, and at 78 who am I to question her.

Rednamalas

I agree I cant see how they will be able to take away ppl either this is going to be challanged and won im more then sure

Quote Originally Posted by sully007 View Post
    Thanks Rednamalas. Yes I am currently getting Chemo and Radiation, I am on 800mil Ms Esolon Morphine and 48 mil of methadone for PAIN CONTROL. Both of which work on their own, in combination is RELIEF, BUT it's the BUD that keeps me going. I get up way early at about 3:30 AM take my Meds at 4 AM, and of course have coffee with my first 420 Break, lol. If it were not for the Bud, I would have no energy, or never EAT again. And my sex life improves when I am on the Bud. I love the Cotton Candy, but really enjoy the Green Crack or just plain old OG is good for me. When I applied way back in 2009, it took my application 2 months to process and that is when I just had cancer, no treatment as of that time.
    I will fight them in Court, my back ground is I was a TRAINED Par Legal at one time and now have a LIFE TIME BAN for the practice of Law issued by Supreme Court of BC. With my knowledge of the law, and help and encouragement, I will tie this Certificate up in FEDERAL COURT, anyone who is thinking of filling any action against Health Canada, do not listen to local lawyers and file your Petition or Notice of Motion in BC Supreme Court it is the WRONG JURISDICTION, do not be fooled. Anyway I am geared up for the long fight, and oh I fully realize the Govt, has Tons of Lawyers and most a hell of a lot smarter than I am, however they have JOBS, all I have is my Better Half, My Kids and My Grow, so I have lots of time on my hands to do research, and File Notice Of Motion, and other applications that take time for the Govt, to prepare and respond to in a meaningful manner.
    I am like Rednamalas, ready for the fight, and I will gather names as we move closer to revocation for a class action suite. Am I now worried, NOT one Bit, now I have the Certificate, it will be impossible in Law for them to take it away. I do not think there is a Federal Justice that would even step into the political bullshit and side with the Govt. awhile ago I wrote and article, and in it I stated that we need to gear up and get together with some cash, and hire and Advertizing Firm, and Advertize the issue to death. The Normal Canadian is sick of the back track the Government takes on this issue. I think the most recent pool stated that 62 percent of Canadians want Cannabis DE-criminalized and or made Legal.
    I am not sure as I have not researched the issue, however I think that it would be very difficult for the Govt to cancel PPL, or enact new legislation that would remove MMAR altogether, as I would use GRANDFATHER and Common Law as the main issue in my fight. All we can do is stay pro active and keep on top of the issue and be ready when the time is right for the Big Fight. Happy Growing and Pay It Forward, Sully.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

that was fast...nice. my first took 3 weeks then second was normal time of about 8 to 10 weeks then this last one with plant increase took almost a year of fighting them. sent it in and they delayed and refused to return calls for almost 4 months then sent a letter to say since i need to renew in 3 months i have to do it now and start over...lol. i called 12 times to get a call back and they refused to call till they sent the paper work finalized, then i got 4 calls in 2 days....lol..the games are so hillarious
    when i was in limbo with no legit card i asked about that...was told dont expect to see us come pay a visit, the way it was said to me was they dont care. ...wasnt them i was concerned about...was cops. they would love to catch us between renewals.

their not handimng them out like candy to set up and bust us when new changes come. they even said there is a phase out period even once they announce the new rules. and once they do take effect i wont be allowing anyone in to look as i wont be fed medical anymore so they wont have a right to enter....without a warrant and need some sort of evidence of illegal activity to get that warrant. not sure if a hell canada guy is enough evidence saying i USED to grow to gain the warrant.

Rednamalas

We just got our 3rd permit here at my home.Sent in form just 2 weeks ago and yesterday they showed up.Fuk that was fast.Now im scrambling to set up another veg room and 12 light budroom.I thought id have a month or so to get it done .It figures Kush first work second lol

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rednamalas View Post
    We just got our 3rd permit here at my home. Sent in form just 2 weeks ago and yesterday they showed up. Fuk that was fast. Now im scrambling to set up another veg room and 12 light budroom. I thought id have a month or so to get it done .It figures Kush first work second lol
    Just like the Govt, to fuck up a guys week by making you work, lol.
    You Old Dogg, Red, lol, good on you and yours. I kind of thought I was no special case , my old lady will not agree, lol.
    Hey so now to just get this clear, I am allowed to grow for myself and 2 other ppl ????? or is it the 8 ppl, some guys are taking on, eight clients or MMAR holders, do not want to get in trouble again by calling them my clients, start a SHIT storm again, I love the controversy.
    My Cotton Candy is doing not to bad, I am now in 2 week of flower, and signs of lots of Bud sights coming along. I trimmed all my FAN leaves, shit there is no leaf left, JK. last time I did not trim fan leaves off and I got not one sizable Bud off the bottom end.
    I do not think the Feds are setting us up to destroy us. I am like you Red, I will take it as it comes, right now all I am looking forward to is GOOD GROWING, and a lot of lessons along the way.
    I got 2 of the Ferts you told me to try and I really had a hard time finding the exact Brand, not in Armstrong or in Vernon. So I got, General Organics, they were the cheapest brand, shit dutch Master was over 189, for a 946 mil bottle. way out of my budget this time around. So I got Bio Thrive plant food for Bloom 2-4-4, and i got Diamond black, liquid Humic Acids, 0-0-1. Next week I will purchase other 3 Nutes.
    Is it right, I DO NOT feed my current Grow with these Nutes, as I have started out using miracle grow 20-20-20 and Alaska Fish Emulsion, Right now PH at 1.58 coming out of Tap, all hours of day and night, there is no increase or decrease throughout the day. My 20-20-20 goes in and my dip stick reads 800, then i add the Fish guts and bring it up to 1200, again test PH and goes up to 5.9 to 6.1, my room temp is a constant 80 degrees. I have 17 under a 1000 and beside it, lower to the ground I have a 600 going.
    Hope you can make it this week end would be GREAT to see ya.
    Happy Cloning Bro, and of course, Pay It Forward. Sully

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

you can take on 1 other than yourself. 2 cards per grower and 2 growers per house total. but i think if you have yours you can only take 1 more or have to drop your own...is the way i understand it. believe its in the paperwork with the other rules. many seem to not read that in the past and got in shit claiming they didnt know but its on the paper work.

oh dood miricle grow and fish...ouch..ill almost bet my left one your gonna burn bad. heavy nitro there....real heavy. even mg should be used at half dose on its own
    ph at 1?...from tap...no way. something not right there.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up PH at 1.58 all day long.

Hi ya, i just redid my PH level and it is 1.58 again right now. Why do you think my PH is not right?? I used 4 PH and 7 PH testers and dialled the stick to same? Now I am worried.
    I have used MG and fish Guts at 1/2 strength for my last 4 Grows, and never got Nute burn of any kind. However only get 8 gm to 21 gm per plant. I like the fish guts it is natural.
    anyway need to beef up my numbers per plant that is why asked for help and got more than I an manage form Red, and best part he is local so only a call away.
    Will use my buddies tester later today and see what happens to the PH.
    Hey have you ever heard of someone using Vinegar to lower PH

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

still something not right bud. no way anyone ph should be 1 even with low tap ph and adding foods ive yet to see ph that low in my 30 years at this. me thinks your pen is pooched, or not readinbg something right....

you dont use ph 4 or 7...those are to set your pen not adjust food with...throw it out. hope the garden makes it if you dumped ph calirating solution in the foods. maybe im reading something wrong but no way you should have ph of 1..ive yet to see it below 3 ish and was hot hot hot fish guts in it...the medi one stuff, but my tap is 7ph
    you want to beef numbers toss the mg and the fish and use horticulture foods synthetics.

yes vinigar adjusts ph and so does bakin soda. bakin soda will kill your micro herd...if you have any, use potassium bicarbonate instead of bakin soda..sodium bi carb...or reg ph solution. some seem to think it kills micro but it doesnt, most is phos acid or potassium.

ok i see you cut back on the mg..

Rednamalas

There is a simply way around the 3 permit per address policy.Rent a commercial building and sublet office space out front.Each permit holder then has a individual address for each permit. I seen it work and the lawyers are to thank for the idea lol

Quote Originally Posted by Green Acres View Post
    you can take on 1 other than yourself. 2 cards per grower and 2 growers per house total. but i think if you have yours you can only take 1 more or have to drop your own...is the way i understand it. believe its in the paperwork with the other rules. many seem to not read that in the past and got in shit claiming they didnt know but its on the paper work.

oh dood miricle grow and fish...ouch..ill almost bet my left one your gonna burn bad. heavy nitro there....real heavy. even mg should be used at half dose on its own
    ph at 1?...from tap...no way. something not right there.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

and thats part of the reason why we are about to loose our right to grow our own...cons and missleading stuff like that
    and thats if you can find a wharehouse or lie to the owner to get a grow up. then they shut it down for non permit or no fire insurance so the owner can shut it down or the city can. wharehouses cant say no to a reg fire inspection due to the zoning. any fireman comes sees that its done. i dont know of many that got a city inspection and they singed off on it.

if it isnt your reg place of residence then owner has to sing forms, so unless you buy it i dont know to many wharehouse owners that would let that fly

Rednamalas

When we set up the warehouse we had all permits inspections even the fire marshall was involved. if you do it right you dont have troubles. there are companies out there insuring large commercial marijuana grows. it is just high risk..get all the paperwork in order and they wont fuck with you.

and thats part of the reason why we are about to loose our right to grow our own...cons and missleading stuff like that
    and thats if you can find a wharehouse or lie to the owner to get a grow up. then they shut it down for non permit or no fire insurance so the owner can shut it down or the city can. wharehouses cant say no to a reg fire inspection due to the zoning. any fireman comes sees that its done. i dont know of many that got a city inspection and they singed off on it.

if it isnt your reg place of residence then owner has to sing forms, so unless you buy it i dont know to many wharehouse owners that would let that fly

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

well most are on dissability and barely afford food each month so to run a wharehouse i cant see a real medi guy affording all them rediculous costs. here tey wont sign off on them and is in court now over that. was all to code and as soon as they heard it was a grow he got a rubber stamp even though the work was above n beyond code and done by professionals.
    i assume you own it or had owners sig. not sure how else when we have to live at garden to not have owners sig,.and wharehouses arent to code to live in....around here anyways...still to me its pushin the grey areas and is part of why the shut down. dont know to many in need of that size for peronal use grows.

Rednamalas

i was simply a employee. we ran 72 lights for 9 patients and it also fed the local compassion club.I too am on disibitity and live on 1270 per month.I no longer work for them.But this outfit still operates freely and transparent.i have my own permit aswell as my wife has a permit.I just took a 3rd permit to help a fellow MMAR holder.I do have my landlord consent at my present place.I ran a ad online looking for MMAr friendly landlord and had 40 replies.I have 171plant count with my wife and my friend im helping has 162 plant count.Once I finish setting up his room we will 25 lights in my basement.I went to the rcmp months ago showing them my paperwork and they didnt give two shits. It all depends who you are and where you live.

well most are on dissability and barely afford food each month so to run a wharehouse i cant see a real medi guy affording all them rediculous costs. here tey wont sign off on them and is in court now over that. was all to code and as soon as they heard it was a grow he got a rubber stamp even though the work was above n beyond code and done by professionals.
    i assume you own it or had owners sig. not sure how else when we have to live at garden to not have owners sig,.and wharehouses arent to code to live in....around here anyways...still to me its pushin the grey areas and is part of why the shut down. dont know to many in need of that size for peronal use grows.
    Last edited by Rednamalas; 07-06-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Rednamalas

One thing I would like to add so people dont get the wrong idea about me.Yes ive been a commercial grower for past 20 years ilegally.I am not that person any longer.I have 171 plants between my wife and I sure I run 12 lights over them but I am only growing 122 plants of my 171 I can grow.I still get 8 pounds off my 122 so I am not trying to be greedy in any way.
    I dont like what I saw in the compassion club and the way it operates.At them prices I can find my medicine on the streets at a better value.So just cause I got my ducks in a row dont mean I am in anyway abusing my rights as a MMAR exemptee

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

i wasnt trying to make you look bad there. not sure how transparent disshonesty is to health canada for them. its 1 building with 9 cards, way over their rules. doubt they been inspected. not sure how they get away with it but nobody else can, sure technacly each is diff addy but again..that grey stuff that is costing us our right to grow our own again..they know its pushing things or twisting rules for gain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast