Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: medi-one vs iguana juice?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 212/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ok first of all, you should be brewing compost tea !
    But jokes aside, the closest compost tea in a bottle that is uniform, filtered, and with zero odour is either Botanicare pureblend or mother earth tea bloom.
    AMedi-One smells aweful. Somehow they made something that actually smells worse than alaskan fish emulsion.
    I know people who SWEAR by it. I perrsonally am testing their MASSIVE product, which is an organic nute that is worthy of investigation by connisuers such as yourself.
    Ok back to your original note, I have used iguana juice and have the following negative observations:
    1) lacks any calcium and magnesium. you will have a noticable deficiency without off-setting this. I spoke to the Medi One guy at the expo who also admits that their products needs to be off set with a calmag supplement)
    2) the product is usually seperated as a thick sludge with a greasy emulsion top layer. You need to shake it (ALOT).
    3) Like all AN products, they recommend WAY HIGHER RATES than any reasonable person should consider.

Because of smell and ease of use, I truly stand by the previously above-noted base nutes. Mother Earth Tea is a compost solution, it should be right up your alley. Another STELLAR product is either Botanicare Liquid Karma or AN Nirvana(Neither product will not add any scent or odour).

cheers brother,
    /MNT

p.s. I forgot to mention that I have a 3/4 full bottle of Iguana grow if you're wanting to come pick itup and try it out. I am currently using the Mother Earth Tea and Nirvana with satisfactory results

p.p.s. for the price of Iguana Juice you can buy Alaksa Fish Emulsion, Earth Juice, Azomite, and a Kelp solution. those items would work way better than Iguana Juice IMO, but the fish would definitely smell

p.p.p.s. if you try any other Green Planet Wholesale products like PRO CAL or FINISHER I would be interested to see how they perform. They appear to be way better priced than my current OverDrive and CalMagPlus.
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 07-05-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Thumbs Up/Down

oh and to note about organic, organic is a perspective, a philosophy, an ethic, and a way of life. It doesn't come from a bottle. But if you want to live and breath organic you have to be 100% committed.

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Green Acres View Post
    this isnt crop farming with same soil year after year.
    actually if you would take 2 seconds to look him up instead of putting your foot farther down your throat you would see that he does recycle his soil infinitly....

i dont care if you were in the biz.. that just means you were trying to rip people off marking up a product...

if you would read my post i said i am growing one crop in a micro mini chamber... 1.5 sq/f .. 14.5 x 14.5 x 26 inches

obviously i use compost tea, but currently i am in a very full small room in a friends house while i move to a new farm .....
    and i cant make compost tea around his teens and then bring it to my room upstairs.. how could i explain this?
    Be safe ! vacuum purge your bho... it looks cool
    Not getting cancer is worth spending the money..

OPERATION SKU is coming to where ever it is.. Skunks Needed
    I want to know and own everything skunky.. we can rebuild it
    we have the technology. Contact me for info

Thumbs Up/Down

im not spouting lies..organics are for agriculture not horticulture.
    the rev went to school for agriculture, if im not mistaken... but he is a cannabis horticulturist ... i guess these two things have nothing in common... i guess tlo doesnt work.... i guess its impossible for new ideas to work... i guess i can only grow your way.. i guess science and technology got it all figured out, and right the first time... i guess science doesnt observe nature.. i guess we are not always learning..

you sound stoooopid bro.. wtf is with that... thats how i talk... thats what i think of people that dont seem to have an open mind.. thats what i think of people that make bs comments about stuff without looking into it first. your telling me something i do doesnt work ...you could have easily done a google search and seen that it does... you could easily read and prove yourself wrong instead of arguing with anxious me....

i was asking for help with something you apparently were in the business of and you had now answers for me...

i dont think you read what i wrote, i dont think you understand, i dont think your hear to help, i dont think you know jack all about organics... i dont think you care to learn anything new... SO BE OFF WITH YOU!
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 07-05-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

medi doesnt smell worse than fish cause it is fish. it is nasty though

and massive isnt organic either. seems a few dont get what real organic is and what organic based is, 2 whole diff worlds...it is good, i use it
    advanced says higher feed because of the poor dry sources. alot he uses is eurea and isnt a good source..even though its concidered organic to, worst nitro source there is, and cheepest but highest actual nitro in it but herd to eat for a plant and hard to strip at flush. just like miricle grow uses.

liquid karma isnt a nute. everyones humic or fulvic is organic.....

all them green planet foods you listed worked just fine. been with them for a few years and havent been let down with it ever

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

i have no interest in looking up a grow style that i dont want to use or think is the most efficient way for me, havent put my foot in my mouth yet dood. you have because you claim to be mr organic for so many years but dont get the diff in synthetic to real organic it seems. well if someone said to my face i was stupid it wouldnt go to well for ya dood. thats just ignorant. and dissrespectfull. way to go...o0h and i do have th4e open mind...you forget ive worked in te bizz to know what you most public doesnt abiut nutes and how its done, not saying i know it all but i gaurantee organic isnt faster or better than synthetics. like i said, seen the lab results on man tests to know facts and not a smokers opinion of his own smoke. havent seen 1 beat out a synthetic yet....real organic to...not the bottled organic based stuff...derived from means shit to end product in the bottle
    im not saying using your stuff doesnt work..need to read right. i said its less and slower. been proven by science for many years now, and i also said that most bottled nutes that claim organc arent. they are organic based and only need 17% organic in it to get certified. thats not organic to me when its not even 1/4 the contents. and omri doesnt mean anything, they dont even test it, just a money grab, the wall mart of testing
    dood it doesnt matter who makes it, theres only a very small handfull of dry form makers in the world and wer all buy from same laces so it isnt any diff than another co food, thats the lies that advanced tries to sell that theirs is so much better. but yet its the same dry stuff.

you didnt read either dood...i said used to be in the bizz..wouldnt matter cause you say us nute makers are wrong anyways so why bother with google..didnt know google was nute maker...lots of salesman bs on google dood

i think you got some issues the way you go off spouting non sence...be off with you dood. need to stop tellin others what to do. your the one mouthing the insults and i just posted info. cant handle the truth i see...you almost sound like a salesman for the stuff you use.

lol...i was ripping people off....ll..hillarious hatter..... nah..i had a life to pay for as im not an illegal drug dealer. we all need jobs to live mr....lol.
    why would you waste all that time to grow in a closet and take all that time to make teas

i cant ex0lain what making teas around his kids means and taking it upstairs cause it doesnt mean shit to anyone dood...you realy dont make sence there. and for your bud to reuse his soil, im not so cheep and buy new each time. way to much work to do teas and reuse soil..thought you said you did an easier way...that sure isnt easier dood. seem to be talkin in circles and not making sence
    Last edited by Green Acres; 07-06-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Given: 78/3

Default Just wandering

How long you two been married LMFAOOj

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

i filed for divorce....lol..it is funny. i always get a chuckle when you get guys telling nute makers or ones in the bizz they dont have a clue...was good for a morning chuckle...oh well. id still like to see a diff periodic table to show there is other ellements to making life exsist.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

i filed for divorce....lol..it is funny. i always get a chuckle when you get guys telling nute makers or ones in the bizz they dont have a clue...was good for a morning chuckle...oh well. id still like to see a diff periodic table to show there is other ellements to making life exsist.
    There is the McDonald's periodic food table, periodically I go there to eat food at their table.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

ya forgot that one...lol..look on the label and says..... derived from real food....doesnt mean anything there though....lol

Rednamalas

Man this convo is getting old.How about we smoke some kush and say fuk it.it dont matter what you give your crop as long as it makes fat juicy budzzz

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

yup. wasnt my intention for this to go poopy when i first posted about the food info. i just dont like the immature name calling....oh well.

Thumbs Up/Down

lol yep organic is the biggest shit storm to hit cultivation marketing in a while.

Unfortunate with it being nothing but a catch phrase, nobody's seen the need to mention the fact that chelation is what actually gets the food in the plant, and to the sites.
    without the food being water soluble, and accessable, it can be piled up around the plant, and aint gonna be of any use.
    organics is nothing more than environmental conditions, helping freshly broken down food chelate naturally.
    Slow as shit and yes not actually doing enough at a usefull pace on its own.
    Of course there needs to be supplimentation, which is why that's what it is, ontop of a base of a controlled and propperly chelated feed in any propper contained grow imo.
    You're just not going to get enough natural action going on in any container to feed this plant though.
    hell we already pump em with more n more cal n mag just so they can eat more n more to our standards. lol
    Anywho,....
    Chelation is the important part if you're looking for a feed especially if it's going to be the only feed.
    least you'll know what you add will be used than n not take 3 months before it's even accessable.
    Is the reason I go for a liquid hydro feed as my base.
    Hydro nutes need to be pre chelated and propperly or else the crop is fucked.
    it goes in, and it gets used up imediately or there's not enough time for dro so I find it works best for my base.

Dunno lots of different ways to do this stuff, that's just how I do.
    Hope it helped, cheers,.........................................gp s
    "Broken backs and bloody knuckles, forgotten fathers and long lost uncles, who fought for freedom through piles of lies, it was for our rights our ancestors died.
    War brings profit and profit breeds greed, for those who died in vain, god speed, and for those who'd rewrite the constitution,....

Fuck off and die mutherfuckers,
    it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

chelation in a way is done by the microbes that eat the non plant food organic and turn it to a plant useable food form. and chelation on top of that slow process. with our salt its already chelated or it wont work. plant wont uptake the possitive charged ellements. only nagatives and is what chelating does. i dont know of any on the market that arent chelated in macro foods. they dont do the micro as its way to expensive to do

its the salesmans to blame for lying to so many. doesnt matter that the nitro was once worm poo...it isnt when it goes in a plant. its all nitro and once in our buds its mostly just starches and carbs and enzymes anyways so again the myth of organic tasting better when an enzyme is an enzyme...lol

organics are fine for dead old outdoor crop dirt...not soils that we use that usualy are new and full of new life.
    hydro nutes dont need more chelating than the maker already does, adding more when there isnt a possitive ellement does nothing

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

and im not insulting anyone that likes or grows with so called organic stuff. just trying to help show the myths or missleading bs around them

Thumbs Up/Down

Stuff I use for my base is 2 part but I'd grab any soluble/chelated hydro feed, and toss some kelp meal maybe bat guano into the soil to strt.
    obviously you let the soil feed till you need the feed n only other minimal for me would be the cal mag.

Dunno if you plan on mixing any amendments in or not but that's pretty much my minimal other than is the base nutes, and cal mag.
    oh n molasses, can't forget that.

I realy wouldn't worry about brand, if I was that worried about it I'd actually go by ratio of the mix in mixed quantity and compare ratio's and quantity, cause n is n is n and p is p is p but that's more math than I usually bother with lol
    I grab what's available consisitantly and priced well.
    it is after all just a base.
    It's going to be built upon so nvr mind brands n marketing campaigns imo.

Also if you've got problems with accessing n working on things during the day n what not where they are I'd suggest not limiting yourself so much but just take the nutes home with you and mix there in a water or pop bottle.
    Can take over a small 1 as needed or a bigger 2 lt even less frequently.
    Gives you a chance to take all the time you need and add whatever you want. than you've got nothing but a bottle of juice to take over.
    dunno if it'll work for ya, just a thaught though.

cheers,........................................... ...........gps
    "Broken backs and bloody knuckles, forgotten fathers and long lost uncles, who fought for freedom through piles of lies, it was for our rights our ancestors died.
    War brings profit and profit breeds greed, for those who died in vain, god speed, and for those who'd rewrite the constitution,....

it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

ya thats about the only thing to look at is ratios. and isnt all that important either. plant only takes what it needs and leaves the rest so most nutes are already ballanced good to go so no ellements are blocked by to much of another.
    theres so much fake hype around foods and whos is better. realy woke me up after working in the bizz a while. saving a fortune now

Thumbs Up/Down

I am only relying on the claims made by the manufacturers representative at the 2012 TY exp regarding Massive being Organic. The label itself doesn't list the ingredients or make any assertion that it is organic, but the label also doesn't list the true contents either.

Next, you can take fish and make it smell worse, it depends on how it is broken down and what type of fish.

Next, there are many different sources of nitrogen, i really don't want to get into a break down of the chemical compounds and the different binding and sequestering agents used. Yes there are good and bad, none of the products I listed contain those sources.

I will leave alone the Nirvana/Liquid Karma issue. it is your right to disagree but your assertions need to be a bit more substantiated since alot of products contain humic and fulvic and that is not the major function nor ingredient of either product.

Lastly, to address Mr. Compost Tea, I did the same style grow as you are describing for a year. I brewed my tea beside my chamber in a small "office desk-sized garbage can." I put a lid overtop of it. As long as you have the airstone going and you keep the tea in darkness, you won't pick up a funky smell, but if you let it go for several days you need to add more molasses or whatever you're using because it will start to die and smell.

Lastly, not sure if I'm mis reading but there seems to be some hostility here. Perhaps it just is implied or I am seeing it where there is none.

cheers,

/MNT

OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

i guess everything is organic as it all came from the ground or waters at one point.

i dont even remember what was being talked back there. doesnt realy matter where the nitro came from. in the end when a plant eats it its all the same chemical anyways. sure some are better than others. sequestering agents...lol..ya i think most know what chelators they use as they are all the same to
    dont remember what the dissagreeing was on the karma stuff so cant answer that either.
    and ya the humic n fulvic is pretty much turning poss to neg to be able to be uptaken as the main function. dont think i ever said anything about it even being in nirvana

i dont see any hostility..maybe pages ago but dont think hes been responding anymore. didnt bother me

Thumbs Up/Down

chelation in a way is done by the microbes that eat the non plant food organic and turn it to a plant useable food form.
    and that is why in true living organics you super breed microbes and fungi...... to breakdown everything fast enough for the plants to be fed properly.... this why you feed the soil.. not the plant.. this is also why 'organics' dont work as well for most people as they should.. because they just put it there or slam it on and expect it to work, expect hydro results...

and like i said before nature, in nature, is not perfect, just the perfect system.... it is always at war with itself, weather, man, a billion different species of plants and animals.........its up to you to control it, make it perfect your plants

this is why i need space to mix my soil and let it sit for a few weeks.. so the microbes and fungi can 'stockpile usable plant food' and balance the ph . then i add plant and water/tea.. nothing else

... do you really think seed breeders like soma/tga subcool/kos /dj short/ mandala etc dont know what they are doing?
    because they all grow organic... you think their buds or strains dont look as good as yours? and taste better..

when the microbes do the work for the plant, the plant can relax and then put more energy into producing more turpenes.

you can be healthy eating all hydro veggies... but healthier if you eat organic ones..
    ... you wouldnt use synthetics without ph'ing them, you would cause lockout..
    so why would use organics and not tlo..... your just begging to have lesser results
    the hydro shit they teach in school is not modern info... started in the 40's.. hasnt really changed other than better refinment and sourcing of materals.... tlo is what nature does... with modern advancements in understanding and application.

like i said before I AGREE THAT YOU WOULD GET LESS THAN AVERAGE RESULTS IF YOU JUST FILL YOUR SOIL UP WITH ORGANIC STUFF AND EXPECT IT TO COMPETE WITH HYDRO! it takes a little more prep and know how to get it to hum... and very easily you could add something 'organic' that would kill all your microbes and then there would be no food production.... these products are what i mean by synthetic organic.... organic stuff that kills organics just like synthetics do, hence my term 'synthetic organic'

the rev is a grand master hydro grower that gets 90% of the weight he would with hydro, with true living organics, and still improving his system, natures system.. to bring it from out to in, and to have it compete with hydro... as a more nutritious alternative

....i would like to add that subcool is 'all organic' ... but he puts 'synthetic organics' into his soil... there for killing his microbes... the food producers... and his shit is still beyond a+.. so imagine if he did 'true living organics' instead of just organic..

green acres,i dont expect you to get it, because your not trying to... i resuse my soil because it only gets better...... you buy new soil everytime because the synthetic salt ferts you use kill everything in the soil and build up toxins in it so you cant reuse it. or if you did it would create problems for you/yield less... nobody smart wastes money just because they can.

i took that shultz back to the store... drove out to my old farm and stole some of my old soil lol.... now its just add water

obviously hydro works fine.... but personally i choose to master nature, to show how great it can be... and be as healthy as possible.

im sure if we scientificly fixate on natures processes for 80 years like we did on chemicals, we will surpass hydros yeild......
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 07-12-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by compost tea me lol! View Post

im sure if we scientificly fixate on natures processes for 80 years like we did on chemicals, we will surpass hydros yeild......

nvr happen, n I believe some source told you that he's getting close to hydro yeilds with a soil but it's bullshit.
    Hydro's got nothing at all to do with the type of food (it could be the exact same nutes), it's all about the feeding scheduel.
    It yields more because plants are feeding multiple times daily rather than just the 1 per day or less a soil mix offers.
    nvr gonna get a mix to drain and dry and take more food half as often as you can dro which is why it yields double.

The only part that always blows my mind is how it'll do so without even needing any more light so to me it means we're obviously wasting alot more light than we think.

it's our revolution!
    Revolution!"

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by compost tea me lol! View Post
    and that is why in true living organics you super breed microbes and fungi...... to breakdown everything fast enough for the plants to be fed properly.... this why you feed the soil.. not the plant.. this is also why 'organics' dont work as well for most people as they should.. because they just put it there or slam it on and expect it to work, expect hydro results...

and like i said before nature, in nature, is not perfect, just the perfect system.... it is always at war with itself, weather, man, a billion different species of plants and animals.........its up to you to control it, make it perfect your plants

this is why i need space to mix my soil and let it sit for a few weeks.. so the microbes and fungi can 'stockpile usable plant food' and balance the ph . then i add plant and water/tea.. nothing else

... do you really think seed breeders like soma/tga subcool/kos /dj short/ mandala etc dont know what they are doing?
    because they all grow organic... you think their buds or strains dont look as good as yours? and taste better..

when the microbes do the work for the plant, the plant can relax and then put more energy into producing more turpenes.

you can be healthy eating all hydro veggies... but healthier if you eat organic ones..
    ... you wouldnt use synthetics without ph'ing them, you would cause lockout..
    so why would use organics and not tlo..... your just begging to have lesser results
    the hydro shit they teach in school is not modern info... started in the 40's.. hasnt really changed other than better refinment and sourcing of materals.... tlo is what nature does... with modern advancements in understanding and application.

like i said before I AGREE THAT YOU WOULD GET LESS THAN AVERAGE RESULTS IF YOU JUST FILL YOUR SOIL UP WITH ORGANIC STUFF AND EXPECT IT TO COMPETE WITH HYDRO! it takes a little more prep and know how to get it to hum... and very easily you could add something 'organic' that would kill all your microbes and then there would be no food production.... these products are what i mean by synthetic organic.... organic stuff that kills organics just like synthetics do, hence my term 'synthetic organic'

the rev is a grand master hydro grower that gets 90% of the weight he would with hydro, with true living organics, and still improving his system, natures system.. to bring it from out to in, and to have it compete with hydro... as a more nutritious alternative

....i would like to add that subcool is 'all organic' ... but he puts 'synthetic organics' into his soil... there for killing his microbes... the food producers... and his shit is still beyond a+.. so imagine if he did 'true living organics' instead of just organic..

green acres,i dont expect you to get it, because your not trying to... i resuse my soil because it only gets better...... you buy new soil everytime because the synthetic salt ferts you use kill everything in the soil and build up toxins in it so you cant reuse it. or if you did it would create problems for you/yield less... nobody smart wastes money just because they can.

i took that shultz back to the store... drove out to my old farm and stole some of my old soil lol.... now its just add water

obviously hydro works fine.... but personally i choose to master nature, to show how great it can be... and be as healthy as possible.

that quote of mine does not say anything about it does iut as well as needs be for best performance. and it doesnt for max results. most you guys have killed your microbe and dont even know it and cant tell either.

you dont understand food i see...all foods feed the soil, doesnt have to be organic. fed the soil with either and the plant takes what it needs and lkeaves the rest. the only diff is how it passes into the plant. organic can travel with water and salts dont. but its still slow to become the food so it needs to go both ways or its even less of a performer.

breeding and them breeders and salt or organic has nothing to do with this. food doesnt tell if a breeder is good or not....lol.

the plant woud never rest with organic as its slow to be food...again..so the plant would always be in some type of ne3ed. food and plants doesnt work like that. more food it takes more growth so more need for constant food.

and ive seen results with organic food and non...it isnt more nutritious. salesman say it is but ive yet to see lab results backing that

i wouldnt use an food without using ph if it isnt in the right range..even makes it more slow to work. realy stressin that medium to buffer more than it needs to by not using ph. microbes..if they siur5vive...dont ballance it as well as doing our selves, way to many variables that effect them

if the info is so old why are you repeating it then. your stuff is old old organic info, ive yet to see any new info yet from this. its the same stuff they spout in shcool for agri and by salesman. but not in horticuture. and indoor growing container style. not by researches anyways...pot head and salesman yes..

synthetic organic are what most use in a bottle and think its organic...it doiesnt kill stuff. most foods are a mix of both these days
    ive asked for years to see valid proff that these things or ph kills microbe or fungi or bacteria...havent seen any facts yet. just the same old cause i say so stuff.

the rev is grand master grower...i see your easily wowed then...never even heard of him and been in this field for long long time. you mean self proclaimed god, my god dood, alot of quoted sales pitches i see....lol

id like to add subcool i dont care for either, tried his gear when i was testing for attitude seeds...tossed it in garbage. he isnt anyone either. just a kid forum hero to me. not a hatter but why do so many look up to these guys, they are no better or diff than anyone else. you show over and over your fooled by salesman again.
    one t5hing about his, you say he mixes both and does great...so maybe it is you that is fooled by this and nothing ois kiling anything...dont be so blind by it..you just said it yourself here but refuse to axcept fact. you actualy post like a salesman to

im not trying to get it...no thats you..ive worked in the bizz dood making this shit and your trying to tell nute makers they dont have a clue abut their own shit they came up with...hillarious. what background do you have to say your right and this is wrong...the rev say so...lol

ive asked for proof over and over from you about the synthetic and havent shown anything factual yet. you just keep spinning in circles the same myths, synthetics dont kill everything in our mediums at all. your food has to become mine before a plant can eat it so its the same dam shit...holly ...you ever find that second periodic table yet to prove your food makes diff chemicals than ours is

your way behind on trying to show organic is better..most us gave up years ago when we saw it was hype for sales. you will to once youve grown long enough and get tired of half crops and more work

you still dont get how food works to even say organic will ever beat synthetics.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Pa smurf View Post
    nvr happen, n I believe some source told you that he's getting close to hydro yeilds with a soil but it's bullshit.
    Hydro's got nothing at all to do with the type of food (it could be the exact same nutes), it's all about the feeding scheduel.
    It yields more because plants are feeding multiple times daily rather than just the 1 per day or less a soil mix offers.
    nvr gonna get a mix to drain and dry and take more food half as often as you can dro which is why it yields double.

The only part that always blows my mind is how it'll do so without even needing any more light so to me it means we're obviously wasting alot more light than we think.
    yay someone that gets how food works....lol

Thumbs Up/Down

have you ever looked in a mircoscope? or put salt on a slug or leech? why dont you go ph your chem water and feed your pond plants!
    do you have worm bins? have you ever tried to feed worms your just as healthy chem grown food?
    even washed and peeled the worms would rather starve than eat it....

do you live on a farm? do you care about nature? i personally have a responsibility to my property and the creatures i share it with.

im not trying to prove anything thing to you... other than tlo is NOT just the organics you learned in school..

i was stating in the organics section of this forum that people should try organics.... the "new" model, tlo, which is adapted for growing indoor container plants...

i asked a question about two bottled organic nutes...... did not ask to be attacked..since i was asking about these new complete 1 part organic bottled foods that are not one part... apparently you still need to add lots of other products... i thought that was bullshit..

i was just offering a new, informative alterior option to books on the market.... a modern organic one..

to me it seems you are out to prove me wrong... so why do you go read the book,and tell me why its bullshit?

or better yet... ill grow organic my whole life... and you can grow synthetic... !!wost case!! i yeild half what you do per square foot.... in the end we will see who goes to the store more.. who has more accidents resulting in crop loss or contamination of poison... and who has cancer

hope you have generators

... your arguement is that everyone needs to yield double?? in 1.5 sq ft i yield more than enough to suppily two moderate smokers.... what would i need to double my production for? what does anyone even need a full room for?
    yielding twice as much plant matter doesnt really mean you are getting twice as much thc anyway... dont you ever peel apart those HUGE buds to see the lack of thc where the sun dont shine?

ps there are hundreds of thousands of grand master growers you have never heard of.... hello 7 billion people on plantet... lots dying and being born everyday

stop trolling the organic thread you chem head.. your just a shit disturber. i wont help you get your post count up anymore..... ive never heard of you, you must be bullshit! heh heh
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 07-15-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

i guess i didnt understand that we were having a science war about organic vs synthetic.....
    i was only posting as a medicated worn out regular guy at the end of a hard day.....

its not just water and nothing else except for in my 1.5 sq ft model, with my soil mix and zero veg time....
    and even then its water with molassas , compost tea...
    and maybe toss on my worm castings
    (made by my worms)
    and or bug poo made by bugs, and fish and animal poo from you know who... my buddy in bc even sends me saskwatch poo

my worms get fed whatever i feed them... maybe fresh maybe dried and crushed..and i have different sets of worms eating different things to produce specific types of nutrient rich castings for when ever i need more of some npk at different phases of growth... these get mixed into different layers or into different pots or as a top layer if needed, depending on what size plants you intend to grow.... and what system you are using...
    (big plants, small plants, lst, sog, scrog, psog etc)
    bugs all eat different things also

all critters get get fed these plants that grow on the rocks in the waterfalls and rapids near my house that i harvest as the water level drops.... they provide additional micro nutrients .... worms also live inside my plant pots... while the plants are growing

if growing in something bigger than a poweraid bottle i have to feed...

i use bokashi to compost the scraps/soft bones and marrow of fish and crustations that i catch and animals that i hunt

build layered soil mixes, provide root zone 'spikes' for the mirco beasties and fungi to colonize.. combined with the teas, compost from my organic fruits and vegetables ...

shit and the ground that a variety of other insects i breed walk on..
    snails, critckets, grasshoppers ,worms, grubs, catilerpillers, butterflies, snails, roaches, beetles, stick bugs, centipedes etc

shit,piss, blood ,bones and guts from my animals

fish poo from my fish farm...

bugs , fish and animals that ate organic bugs, fish ,animals ,fruits, vegitables, fresh wet and dry hay,grains and other benificial plants planted just for them to feed on..that all live on my farm...

not to mention
    the blood sweat and tears of my family.....
    the rotting hard wood trees from the forest...
    rock dust pulverized so fine youd think it was colombian, straight from the great canadian shield i live on...

providing an environmental control chamber, the right light spectrium, uvb, w per sq in, temp, rh, air flow, co2 from fermentation etc etc what ever what ever..... or raised beds or even small to large containers outside

in tlo worms and bugs that you can see live all up in your soil... along with a whole lot of other shit..microbes and fungi... even big bus that are just too small for you too see..

and alot of 'organic stuff' will kill all that shit, and then my plants....

im sayin in my little poweraid air pots in my micro grow all i have to do is add water.. plus sugars

if i grow in any bigger of a container in any bigger of a space i would just add water,sugars and some other stuff i have sitting around my place,because its a by product of my life, and its always there... might transplant to a bigger pot with a different soil mix for flowering if im growing a bigger plant... or outdoor again with the layering of soil mixes and stuff...

and none of this costs me any money... but it is a lifestyle

i spent quite awhile working out the bugs in the organic system... perfecting it for the micro grow, so my elderly father who lives quite far from me, and is not, and will never/is always legal can provide top quality for himself.. in a very small safe way..... all i have to do is take him my soil " " so to say...

thats how i would say it when among friends
    obviously not how i would try and explain myself at a nutrients expo, a grow shop or science class when im trying to prove myself to a salesman or teacher... or trying to teach people....

but that was not what i thought i was doing..

i have buddies on the west coast that knew this book guy
    along time ago when he was a different name and they say he is a god.
    i dont pay attention to such things
    they told me about his seed co.. because i love old sativas.
    i found out about his book..
    i read some of his stuff in a best of skunk mag
    i checked him out.... and he is in his 60's
    his place has got it going on just like mine.....
    he has been to university
    he was in hydro since waaay back
    he likes the old sativas
    he does alot of things like me...
    he has read some of my favorite books in life and uses them as teaching tools...

he wrote a book about what ive been working towards my whole life,
    telling people what they can buy or how they can diy everything they need on a small scale
    to not have to have a farm or live in a beautiful place like him or i.....
    and do not have this huge system providing everything you need to grow
    to do it to a top quality and do it organic....
    to make it a system that is teachable to stoooopid heads
    and easy enough to do...
    and cramming as much modern science in as possible

to give city folk the chance to taste what never leaves anyones farm.....

do you know how many farmers there are with barns and basements full of hydro.... and they sell it.....
    they keep the organic they have been trying to master growing for their whole adult life.......

IM SORRY EVERYONE .. I DIDNT PRESENT MYSELF OR MY CLAIMS 100% PROPERLY....

i didnt mean to imply (if i did) that you can just put a plant in good soil and do better than hydro!
    in fact i never even said it was at par with yield....
    i myself ONLY GET 75 TO 80 % OF WHAT I WOULD/DO WITH THE SAME STRAINS IN AEROPONIC!

i was just saying maybe if your in the organics section, looking for answers.... you should maybe check out this dooks book...
    imo it will be a faster and more understandable read than the years of schooling and hobby reading i had to do to tie pretty much the same shit....
    . he pretty much just stole my idea and by the looks of it had means or opertunity to pull it off
    .. so sorry im kinda jealous.

to my knowledge there is not a comprehensive organic cannabis cultivation specific book.... if there is excuse my ignorance

but i wont say the name of it again
    cuz im not a salesman
    i dont give a fuck what you do or believe...
    i have done both organic and synthetic...
    will do both again

but i only believe one is better or better for me

i get high all the time, but i smoke the good shit

i do what i can, with what i have , when i can do it...
    and im saying if you do it right the two systems can be compairable
    and i prefer one over the other......

i wasnt even thinking of trying to sell buddies book... i download most things i want to read these days...
    i really wasnt trying have this organic vs synthetic fight or to prove anything...

when i goto a fight its with a clear head, two fists up and a loaded gun tucked in a holster that belongs in good film......
    and its in someones face.. not on the net ..............never happens though cuz i stay in the garden...

i thought we were talking... not having the debate/pissing match that will solve the riddle...

i just wanted to know if medi one or iguana juice were any good / suitable for a complete mini run ...
    at the expo i was told they were one part complete nutrient programs..

i wanted to experiment and thought it could be easier for my father.... as he doesnt like taking clones for the mini cab he uses.. he wants to do a three plant rotation and veg the longer than the zero days he does with his 20 budlet rotation

and it is going to take me awhile when i move into the new place to get my whole system rolling again.........
    which will be complicated... but after it gets going it does itself.....

when you combine my system with the mini cab zero veg system it is just add water and molassas and maybe throw more dirt on top of dirt....

thats what i ment by easy.. easy for me... its my thread, thats what i was talking about, me

gotta watch your back everywhere these days eh... bunch of tight pant wearing girls in the city

the internet isnt real, i thought i could just get high and escape being proper.... sorry if i offended your brain

ps: its a way of life.... you cant sell it very easily... but you salesmen are working very hard on it
    ps:i agree to disagree with you , now shut the fuck up and lets this thread die
    pps: you welcome to come ontario(where good things grow) and get a tour of how it works... ass
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 07-15-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast