Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default medi-one vs iguana juice?

green planets medi-one vs advanced nutrients iguana juice...

right now im growing in a mini cab... living in the city, in a full house. (actually renting a room from my buddy.. and i dont have room to tlo.... or even mix soil or store anything..... all of my stuff is in storage (looking for a new house)

i am just wondering if anyone has experience with either product.. i just need simple and effective organic control for my budlets.

do you have to ph the iguana juice like you do the medi-one ?

did you need to add anything else nutrient wise to the grow ?

Be safe ! vacuum purge your bho... it looks cool
    Not getting cancer is worth spending the money..

OPERATION SKU is coming to where ever it is.. Skunks Needed
    I want to know and own everything skunky.. we can rebuild it
    we have the technology. Contact me for info

Rednamalas

lizzard juice stinks bigtime i used it once wont again.I would use" growth plus" if you want organic

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

I ran some of the Medi One I got as a sample and I didn't like it. They claim one nutrient from seedling to flower not what I expected.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

while i don't use Medi-One or Jungle Juice i can say that Medi One fed products have competed and finished in the top two every year at the TY Expo Cup - Private Grower... the product is called Medi-Kush. You'll see it on the winners list each of the 3 years that this has been held.
    Last edited by 420eh; 06-29-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    420eh

P.A.C.E.
    People Advocating Cannabis Education

http://www.pace-online.ca

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    I ran some of the Medi One I got as a sample and I didn't like it. They claim one nutrient from seedling to flower not what I expected.
    'guy in pain' could you provide any further details '? im a nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Rednamalas View Post
    lizzard juice stinks bigtime i used it once wont again.I would use" growth plus" if you want organic
    'rednamalas' ... this 'growth plus'.... it is 0.5-4-5 n-p-k, but i cant find much info on it... does it contain micro nutes?
    what is application rate per liter of water? have you used it for a complete grow? didnt add anything else? dont have to ph?

TIA

Rednamalas

Growth plus is a supplement.I use a number of different things when mixing my barrels.GH 3 part mix,Powerthrive B1,Gold,Black,Depending if im in bud I use things like carbo blast,the heavies,
    Yes I have used growth plus for years.My old ferts were peters10-30-20,powerthive and growthplus.i had over 50 pound rooms for 3 years off this mix.Best room was 57 pounds off 26 lights 500 plants.
    I like the liquid ferts now for some reason

And yes Ph is always a must.I used to go with the powder ferts 6.3-6.5
    With the GH 3 part i go down to 5.6-6.0 always ph after mixing your ferts.
    I will see if I can get you some info on growth plus.

Quote Originally Posted by compost tea me lol! View Post

'rednamalas' ... this 'growth plus'.... it is 0.5-4-5 n-p-k, but i cant find much info on it... does it contain micro nutes?
    what is application rate per liter of water? have you used it for a complete grow? didnt add anything else? dont have to ph?

TIA

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

TIA
    Sure. This was a sample I recieved at TY 2010 I guess the first year in Toronto. Green Planet was giving away small bottles so I ran it with 2 strains in veg then into bloom. I believe it was fish emulsion it smelled gastly to me anyway. Was marketed as from seedling to flower add nothing else. I tried it as directed from start to finish. Wasn't happy with results, vigor of growth, overall health of plant, smell, taste, yield. I had other friends try it and say almost the same thing.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Rednamalas

http://agriorganics.com/agriculture.php?Pid=1

this explains the product.This site also contains tons of organic materials for growing.They are based out of edmonton. for those organic growers check it out

TIA

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 216/0
    Given: 417/0

I use Iguana Juice Grow for veg
    &Iguana Juice Bloom for bloom.
    Terriffic organic smell and taste.(final product, mj, lol)
    Only thing, my mother plants show calcium diff. so i suppliment them.
    i use well water at 150-170 ppm and add 100 ppm in liquid suppliment.
    I've had the bottles for 6 years now and no bad smell, sweet fishish smell.
    Note: organics on a ppm meter only read at about 80% value, so use an ec meter or
    calculate accordingly.
    Mothers total 500 ppm
    veg 700 ppm
    bloom 800-900 ppm
    Good growing
    Almost forgot i ph the water at 6.3-6.5 before mixing, i have it ready in 5 gal. for watering.
    NM
    Last edited by Northern Man; 06-30-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Rednamalas

Do you have images of your plants??? Everyone ive ever met doing this ph their water after mixing ferts as the ferts change the ph levels.Just wondering thats all.I will stick with ph after mixing my barrels as it works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Man View Post
    I use Iguana Juice Grow for veg
    &Iguana Juice Bloom for bloom.
    Terriffic organic smell and taste.(final product, mj, lol)
    Only thing, my mother plants show calcium diff. so i suppliment them.
    i use well water at 150-170 ppm and add 100 ppm in liquid suppliment.
    I've had the bottles for 6 years now and no bad smell, sweet fishish smell.
    Note: organics on a ppm meter only read at about 80% value, so use an ec meter or
    calculate accordingly.
    Mothers total 500 ppm
    veg 700 ppm
    bloom 800-900 ppm
    Good growing
    Almost forgot i ph the water at 6.3-6.5 before mixing, i have it ready in 5 gal. for watering.
    NM

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

not sure where guys are getting the info on the medi stuff. its a full food and the advanced is just a supplement. it isnt comparable as its 2 diff things. apples to oranges there
    the medi is hot on the ph and rises huge in ppm in my opinion over couple days as it rots in the medium and turns to food, dont try and feed at ppm levels we normaly feed at and watch the pH. myself i couldnt get the ph to stay stable enough to use and burnt m stuff. its also not for hydro

i wouldnt recomedn going over 500ppm with the medi stuff and a real l9ong flush being organic takes forever to flush out. ive tried a few diff growers smoke grown with it and it has a hard time staying lit with built up carbon from the organics.
    and dont expect it to be as quick or as good growth or product as a synthetic grow is.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

B.A.C

i think is better but i have to test again as i used a trimpro that smashes the shit out of our bud

Thumbs Up/Down

like i said before (if i did ever say) .. normally i run TLO (true living organics) and i just dont have room to mix and 'cook' my soil...

im growing in 1.5 sq/f right now... i wanted easy because i shouldnt have to work too hard for that small of space.. but no synthetic, organic or chemical sounds easy to me...

i got gifted some dutch nutrient formula at the expo this year... maybe ill just use that. i already have it. what could be easier..... prob need to add a bunch of shit to it...

..... i will also add in tlo, you dont even need to flush...

i cant wait to be back on the farm.......

thanks for all the help boys!
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 07-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Green Acres View Post
    not sure where guys are getting the info on the medi stuff. its a full food and the advanced is just a supplement. it isnt comparable as its 2 diff things. apples to oranges there
    the medi is hot on the ph and rises huge in ppm in my opinion over couple days as it rots in the medium and turns to food, dont try and feed at ppm levels we normaly feed at and watch the pH. myself i couldnt get the ph to stay stable enough to use and burnt m stuff. its also not for hydro

i wouldnt recomedn going over 500ppm with the medi stuff and a real l9ong flush being organic takes forever to flush out. ive tried a few diff growers smoke grown with it and it has a hard time staying lit with built up carbon from the organics.
    and dont expect it to be as quick or as good growth or product as a synthetic grow is.
    medi-one blows goats, biggest scam out there

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Rednamalas View Post
    Do you have images of your plants??? Everyone ive ever met doing this ph their water after mixing ferts as the ferts change the ph levels.Just wondering thats all.I will stick with ph after mixing my barrels as it works well for me.
    My 7.5-8 ph well water is ph'ed to 6.3-6.5, so i have it ready for watering, inbetween feedings.
    I water with mine ph'ed, because it is too high.
    When i mix for feeding, nine times out of ten, it does not require any ph'ing.
    Checking the ph after mixing is a must, as you stated.

NM

Iguana Juice Grow & Bloom are one part base fertilizers not suppliments

NM

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

lol...how is it a scam anymore than any other nute. i may not like the stuff but i think all organics are a joke. but its not more a scam than any other so called organic. cept this is actualy organic and most others are organic based...which means nothing...its synthetic

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

ya sorry on the iguanna crap. still not the same when one is 2 part and other is 1.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

how does your food not drop water that is already ph to 6.3.??..almost all food drops the ph then your not suposed to add ph up to the already ph down used to drop the water, it binds ellements

Rednamalas

id like to see some crop pics of his room.Just curious because like you said once you addferts my ph drops to the low 5,s my water is fine without phing if im not adding ferts and watering fresh water.

how does your food not drop water that is already ph to 6.3.??..almost all food drops the ph then your not suposed to add ph up to the already ph down used to drop the water, it binds ellements

Thumbs Up/Down

i think all organics are a joke.

you mean all synthetic organics are a joke...... surely your not disputing mother natures growing ability??

Have you looked into 'true living organics' at all? because synthetic organics are 'force fed steroids' that plants do not uptake very well... hence feeding every other time you water

if you have enough space to be a little messy and want to achieve your strains highest genetic potential, check out tlo, buy the rev's book coming out this fall... pre order it from amazon for $15, it will change your life!

the rev is a hydro guru, and currently gets 90% of the yield he would from hydro, with true living organics..... but smells,tastes and sticky icky ness is much improved... not to mention health advantages ...you can also read monthly articles by him in skunkmag... they have also made 2 best of rev mags because he is so good.
    . he is also kos seed co if you like full flavored sativas....

they rev simply applies science to mother nature to super accelerate these already perfect process..... you must remember in nature, nature is not operating at 100% .. she is constantly at war with us, weather, seasons, bugs and much more.... plus she has to do it all alone with no brain, arms, legs or eyes..... and she still works so good!

environmental control chambers, and super nature.....

as for my mini grow, i sold my dnf nutes, bought some shultz liquid drops from home depot, and went to my storage locker and got some advanced nutrients 'heavy harvest' time release pelets i forgot i had...... i will use these..

easy easy easy.... i am too busy right now and have zero space or equipment.. but i cant wait to get back to a farm and tlo

again, thank you for your comments
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 07-02-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

syntheitc organic....whats that?. ive worked in the nute mak8ing b9zz and never heard of synthetic organic...2 diff foods there.
    my point was that what some think is an organic fod isnt organic at al.there is only 1 periodic table that makes life..not 1 synthetic and 1 organic. we use that 1 table for plant food. most stuff comes from the ground so its all organic at 1 time. but organic food plants cant eat so most stuff in bottles isnt true organic.
    the reason you ma not feed like the salt form is because a true organic is so slow to break down you dpont need to feed each time. but it also gets less food and is way slower to be able to get at the food having to wait for it to be broken down...alsoi organic has the risk of spreading e-coli and other diseases or pathogens to the plant or us. its real hard on environment to make the food to. no batches are ever consistant to what ellement they supply to the plant also
    plant food doesnt make us reach ,max potential...esecialy organic. its always weeker, and has always tested in labs weeker to, not just opinion there. i dont groew by salesman and thier books. most are a joke in my opinion and all about marketing and sales or they wouldnt spend the money to write as book. ill use real biology and chemist books to get real factual info. im not insulting the dood or his stuff just not into a salesmans book

nutes arent making the good grows. nutes come last im credit for the crop. skill and good room is way way more important than any nute. you guys seem to fall for the marketing hype from them

hes so good but never heard of him..come on..anyone can be in a book and it means nothing. its about sales again. ive seen some of the worst idiots in magazines and write books.. not saying he is but i dont follow the marketing hype again.

you post all that then throw it out the window with buying shutlz. and time release toxic monsanto chems???...your not serious..you do know miricle grow. shultz and peters all have monsanto gmo toxic death in ther nutes and lawn produycts didnt you? its all over the net

anyways the point i was trying to say was most bottles organic are not organic at all. it was at one time bt that means nothing in the fert world. plants eat 1 form of them so in the end they are all the same. also all the fact info on organic is mainly done with outdoor dead veggie crop fields...agriculture.... not indoor horticulture growing, and yes there is a diff.

Thumbs Up/Down

I don't know why it doesn't drop. I've used three part grow,micro,bloom and it dropped. Without trying to get into any debate on organics, my guess would be because its organic?

I use potassium silicate, to raise the ph, and its used by your plants.

NM

Thumbs Up/Down

as i said i am growing in 1.5 sq f of space... and have NO ROOM/ cannot have bottles of chems and ph .... there is no room.. i am only renting a room.. and it is full of boxes... only bed and 1.5 sq/f accessible... only doing it for 1 mini crop.. i eat enough of that shit already that thirty drops of shults wont effect me with a proper flush.. thank you.. if you want to lend me your garage space i will gladly mix both of us up super soil and run tlo. BUT I HAVE NO SPACE!

and dont disrespect the rev because you havnt heard of him! he has made a book for retard stoners/intellidorks that want to be better, hooked on using chem ferts, or stupid liquid organics or improperly using non water soluble organics ............to show show them how to use real 10000% super organic. without doing a careers worth of scientific research

im a 10th generation organic farmer.. just recently left a 100 acre plot that i hand tended for twenty years with my family.. before organic was cool or expensive ...
    i get my information passed down to me from generations of successful farmers as well as from science, chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, mirco biology....

i still learn alot from the rev... he doesnt sell anything... except seeds he for sure isnt selling cannabis how to books full of mistakes, lies, mis or dis information and subliminal messaging like most i have read

I AM ASKING YOU TO STOP SPREADING LIES ABOUT ORGANIC WITHOUT BEING PROPERLY EDUCATED.
    ... you dont feed the plants stooopid.. you feed and breed a variety of micro beasties in the soil that break down all the non water soluble elements, turning them into food for the plant.... no one feeds the redwoods, they are hundreds of years old...

i agree if you use non water soluble organic nutes and wait for them to break down you want like your results....
    like wise if you use water soluble organic stuff you will get half yield of hydro and possibly imparted flavors...

but like i said... feeding the plants is stoooopid.... you must feed mirco beasties and fungi, just like what happens in nature...
    and then when you apply your modern scientific principles, you see how nature in nature is flawed and not the perfect growing environment, just the perfect system......... this whole planet is a true living organic multi crop perpetual sea of green.........

you and your books cant compete, only compare.... thats what science is, and now science is merging with nature

feeding plants = non efficient and stressful for plants

the rev is still learning, but preaching along the way... and the book is fifteen bucks.... some magazines are more than that..... lets call his book and advanced intro to biology, micro biology and permiculture.... for dorks heh heh

look him up...i double skunk dare you! he is skunk mags cultivation editor... his book is on amazon for pre order right now.. he is on skunk forums... facebook....
    ... i dont suck anyones dick... so if i say you should check something out.... you should

i currently achieve 75%- 85% yield of what i get with the same clones in hydro.... he says he is at 90%... but smells/tastes, oils/terpenes, and other cannabinoid production is up up up, and plants are very relaxed.... i might add his father was a hydro pioneer.. he was a master hydro grower before switching to organic and eventually because of all the problems everyone says about organic he used his brain and knock off mother nature, super bred it... voila ...tlo organic

and i said advanced nutrients time release (heavy harvest)..........
    i dont have a door on my room, there are impressionable teens in the house....... if you know some other nutes that dont need to be ph'd ... and are contained in one bottle... and dont smell... that are cheap or available in a very small size, SPEAK UP

this moving/ stealth cab is the only reason i asked for any advise, /looking for complete, one part , no mixing this and that

normally i need no help......... and i am well aware of monsanto and its ld-50, thank you

Thumbs Up/Down

wow i can really ramble eh.. heh heh.. good ol nature talk..

the rev is mother natures hype man... not some nutrient company......... he does 'revomend' some products, but because of how well they work with tlo............ a very large percentage of things labeled as natural or organic when used in tlo would kill all of your micro beasties... then who would feed they plants?... everything on earth is natural or organic in nature.... even synthetic salts

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

holly crap dood, a book. im not spouting lies..organics are for agriculture not horticulture. fancy talking salesmen have twisted the true info to sell it to indoor growers.
    and dont call me stupid dood. wtf`s with that shit.,? i do know my shit and being in the bizz i dont get my info from stoner forums. dont think your the only one that knows anything. you try and talk quality and then say time release nutes tells me you dont get horticulture feeds as much as you claim...back to the agri info again. this isnt crop farming with same soil year after year.
    actualy most the ramble doesnt make sense..bit spaced to me..sorry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast