Thread: T.c.c.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 211/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default T.c.c.

Hello,
    Went to T.C.C. and dropt 141 bucks on some samples. Prices ranged from 9-11 per gram.

1 BURMESE KUSH: Very rough smoke, bud is bone dry and the cure didn't appear to be done properly as the buds outside were a brown crispy colour, however the internal parts of the bud were still green... Potency I would probably have rated the THC around 8 percent and minimal CBD. nuggs were around 1 inch (max)

2 ICE KUSH Very good in appearance, very good in density. Good flavour, good smoke. Everything was perfect until I put the buds into my glass jar. I come back after a hour and there's condensation ALL OVER THE FUCKING INSIDE OF THE GOD DAMN JAR. Caps + language indicate my opinion of this....(also worthy of note the nugs were 1-2 inches (max)

3HEADBAND & SAGE This was by far the worst purchase of the day. Very small buds, about 1 cm each, the sort of buds I use to make hash or bho, not the kind i would sell. The high exists only in a brief flavour you catch in your mouth before you exhale and realize, a) you aren't high like you need to be for your condition and b) your mouth tastes like cat piss. This was by far the biggest waste of money except for number 5...

4JACK HERER & HEMP PLANT Top Notch Sativa. Grown to completion. beautiful buds, beautiful cure. great high, clean smoke, clean burn. Big buds 2-3 inches in diameter. Great flavour. The one product I would buy there again (and maybe ice kush if the cure is done proper).

5MAZAR HASH I bought a couple grams of their Mazar I'Shariff hash (although pakistani hash is supposed to be inferior (traditionally)), Turns out the guy sold me fucking MOROCCAN hash. This is a rather big deal as we are talking different fucking continents.

All things considered, the staff and the location is pleasant, but the parking(at the location in central Toronto) is a bitch, i put a quarter into the meter and only got 3 minutes...

The next place to try is MedCan as apparently they have some good products that I can explore.

p.s. also picked up 2 of T.C.C.'s ginger snaps (ate both on a 100% empty stomach) and smoked several bowls of hash and joints and didn't get super fucked up. I know if i did that with my meds (that I grow) I'd be waking up with a weed coma today....
    Last edited by MidnightToker; 06-13-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    Currently hording the following elite genetics;

Grape Escape x Afghani Kush, Iranian Land Race x Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Florida Skunk Ape x Purple Kush, Green Crack BX, Grape Escape x Green Crack.
    Tranquil Elephantizer, Blue Dream Lotus, Orange SunShine.
    OG Ghost Train haze #1.
    Blue Cheese.
    MK Ultra, The Hog, Wreckage.
    Nevilles Haze, Critical Mass, SSH, Black Widow, Shark Shock, Medicine Man, G13 Widow, Ortega, Angels Breath.
    Petrolia Head Stash, Willie Nelson, Golden Temple Kush.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightToker View Post
    Hello,
    Went to T.C.C. and dropt 141 bucks on some samples. Prices ranged from 9-11 per gram.

1 BURMESE KUSH: Very rough smoke, bud is bone dry and the cure didn't appear to be done properly as the buds outside were a brown crispy colour, however the internal parts of the bud were still green... Potency I would probably have rated the THC around 8 percent and minimal CBD. nuggs were around 1 inch (max)

2 ICE KUSH Very good in appearance, very good in density. Good flavour, good smoke. Everything was perfect until I put the buds into my glass jar. I come back after a hour and there's condensation ALL OVER THE FUCKING INSIDE OF THE GOD DAMN JAR. Caps + language indicate my opinion of this....(also worthy of note the nugs were 1-2 inches (max)

3HEADBAND & SAGE This was by far the worst purchase of the day. Very small buds, about 1 cm each, the sort of buds I use to make hash or bho, not the kind i would sell. The high exists only in a brief flavour you catch in your mouth before you exhale and realize, a) you aren't high like you need to be for your condition and b) your mouth tastes like cat piss. This was by far the biggest waste of money except for number 5...

4JACK HERER & HEMP PLANT Top Notch Sativa. Grown to completion. beautiful buds, beautiful cure. great high, clean smoke, clean burn. Big buds 2-3 inches in diameter. Great flavour. The one product I would buy there again (and maybe ice kush if the cure is done proper).

5MAZAR HASH I bought a couple grams of their Mazar I'Shariff hash (although pakistani hash is supposed to be inferior (traditionally)), Turns out the guy sold me fucking MOROCCAN hash. This is a rather big deal as we are talking different fucking continents.

All things considered, the staff and the location is pleasant, but the parking(at the location in central Toronto) is a bitch, i put a quarter into the meter and only got 3 minutes...

The next place to try is MedCan as apparently they have some good products that I can explore.

p.s. also picked up 2 of T.C.C.'s ginger snaps (ate both on a 100% empty stomach) and smoked several bowls of hash and joints and didn't get super fucked up. I know if i did that with my meds (that I grow) I'd be waking up with a weed coma today....

all the price are to high, like the dam, just a joke really..... 180 dollars for a couple of buds.

still it nice to have choice