Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chillzpls View Post
    The only level you're being challenged on is where your story is in conflict with itself, or logically unsound, and your motives are questionable. That is all fair game.

Make careful note that ANY way you look at it, YOU ARE BREAKING THE DAMN LAW. In the very least, guilty to what they call "diverting". There are NO legal provisions in Canada here to supply dispensaries and if you grow anything in excess of what your permits allow you're tasked with destroying it.

Somehow though you grow enough to supply a dispensary with 300 clients (probably by tomorrow right?). How do you do it? Mayhaps your 2 clients and yourself have one of those lauded 100 grams per day cards hmmm? That you probably had to grease some shady doctor's palm to the tune of a few thousand dollars a piece for? Or some percentage of your income based on a slick palm sliding slippery scale?? Yes? How sweet it is. That would most assuredly allow you to maintain a few mothers, clones and seedlings without ever going over your allotment, whereas anyone with a seemingly reasonable plant count would be highly susceptible to going over their limit as you so frown upon.

Any way that I look at it something stinks with the shit you're shoveling. People like you are the reason why personal med grows are having their rights to grow stripped and here you are telling us we need to be inspected because you bend all the rules. You're sure the government's useful little tool aren't you, and given that you can afford to sue them it's certainly been lucrative for you.

Congratulations. You're not Marc Emmery but you're certainly my new hero. As well you might like to note that everything you accuse Emmery of, you're apparently quite guilty of having done yourself. I don't even know the guy and I'm not running to his rescue, but when you don't even know that he took a deal, you should probably keep it to yourself there champ.
    Who cares if Emery took a deal, he took a deal to keep his old lady and best friend out of the joint nothing more and nothing less, oh yes and he gave up some of his personal property.
    Every day I grow I am afraid the Cops will come through the door, that is why i keep it to the limits I Need, Yes breaking the law is draining, especially near crop time, but I do it because I can not afford to buy my Meds, and I grow for 2 other who are in the same boat. I am sick of Breaking the Law that is why i applied for my MMAR crap and will abide by every rule and regulation and gladly invite any inspector into my operation. WHY Because it is within the REGS to let them in , nothing more and nothing less. again do some research and you will see how many DG, are abusing the SYSTEM and fucking it up for all of us. WHY MONEY .
    I do not get big returns off my plants as i only use fish guts and nothing else, about 14 to 21 per plant, just enough to keep everyone in Meds. No not a money grabber, But live a comfortable life. You made way more than I did last year. Any extra go to the CC, and or are given away. I run a small operation, so only have dreams of winning the lottery. So before you shoot your mouth off you should have looked at my page and got the correct info from there before accusing me of being a money hungry SOB. shit between Crops a few months ago,got spider Mites and I had to go to the CC, to purchase my Meds at $ 7.50 a gm. just about killed my budget. hahah

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Man oh man such passion. I agree that the little guy should be left alone, and anyone who grows for themselves the govt should have no say whatsoever, but the reason I say Inspectors is not for one person i am talking the Co-op and Large Commercial Grow Ops. Or for someone like me, who grows for myself and 2 other people. There are so many people out there who complain about their DG ripping them off. Shit one time I had crop failure and I still supplied the guy his Med each day of 7 gm, until I got another crop off. Not many guys like me around, but I made a commitment with he guy and I kept my end. Look I am happy growing for the 3 of us, and what I have extra, which is not much, cause I do not get huge yields only about 14 to 21 gm per plant, as no special nutes only fish Food, I donate to the CC or GIVE away. I do not thing anyone should have to pay for Meds. look I am just trying to keep what i got and if it meant allowing an inspector to come in so be it. as long as all the RULES were CRYSTAL CLEAR, I would follow them to the letter. If I was just growing for myself then I would tell them to beat it. The WAR is far from over, my God is that all it has been is 100 years. I guess no matter what we all say, we are not the one in POWER, and I am to old to go to the joint over POT, I have grown for years without a license, but now with the new Crime Bill I am not risking going to jail, so I will comply. And I applied for my Permit to Possess (Cancer) and Application to Grow a couple of weeks ago Being anti Government and anti this and anti that is not going to help the real situation. We need all of you to write letter to the papers to your politician and to anyone in power who will listen and let them know that you are outraged that Marijuana is not LEGAL for all to have as Meds. The POT HEADS out there, can buy it from the Government at the Liquor Store or Beer and Wine store, and TAX the hell out of it, but Meds should be FREE. Anyway the debate continues and I appreciate the NON PERSONAL Attach. This is a POLITICAL DEBATE not a Personal Attach Forum. again thanks to all who have voiced their opinion, it has been good reading, and engaging to say the least, and I have learned a few things. Again let get writing those letters and phone calls. The Only way they are going to know that CANADIANS want Marihuana LEGAL is if the MASSES TELL them loud and Clear. And every letter is recorded and same with eh phone calls. Pay It Forward, Sully

Rednamalas

What compassion club are you referring to sully???

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Vernon Compassion Club

I went to the Vernon OK Compassion Club, prices were similar to BCCCS or any other Club. selection was down to 2 strains last week. Both NOT BAD at all. The Catatonic was not as good as I thought it would be heard great things about it, but I was not impressed, however the Cotton Candy was and is GREAT and the price was within normal range $ 7.50, This little Club has come a long ways. I get a kick out of where it is located right next door to the MLA Office, in the same building, OMG, GREAT LOCATION. The staff are real good and knowledgeable. So I highly recommend the Vernon OK Compassion Club and growing Co-Operative. Pay It Forward.

Embryo

Richmond--which is across the Fraser from Vancouver
    Thumbs Up/Down

If anyone know any compassionate doctors in BC I can see please PM me.

Embryo

Richmond--which is across the Fraser from Vancouver
    Thumbs Up/Down

Oh I'm getting warmer...

Here's a link of doctors that sign/refuse to sign mmars in Canada. You can email the author of the site to add names. Please do post any feedback you may have. Good luck all.

http://johnturmel.com/doctors.htm

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rednamalas View Post
    Well i went to the rcmp and disclosed my legal grow.They didnt give shit it has been months and they still aint come or called or nothing.They took copies of the two permits and that was that.Now they cant kik in my door when im not home simple as that
    I have heard many many stories of the police ignoring lic and kicking in doors and ruining grows for NO GOOD REASON. For the most part I think many police do a good job but then you get these real rambo type cops that are hard to swallow. I really can't see me liking anyone from our Gov coming to my place looking at anything telling me to do anything. IMVHO this is just another money grab from our Gov and connecting agencies. How many places have burnt down from grows? How much does our Gov get from keep cannabis away from it's ppl? I think our Gov has proven how truly slimy they are over and over again headband 707

Rednamalas

You have to hit them where it hurts.That is shit loads of legal action. and civil suits,whatever it takes.No one has the rightto deprive a patient of their medicine not even rcmp.I took a chance revealing tothem my show and i got lucky.It boils down to where you live and how weed is accepted socially.Gotta love the okanagan all the mayors in the neighboring cities voted for legal weed.It would suck if they came in a fuked up my grow.I would simple sue their asses off.if they came back twice thats a simple harrasment claim.I say all you guys scared of the feds come move to the sunny okanagan. the grass is still green outside lol.
    O yeh and inside too

lol

Quote Originally Posted by headband707 View Post
    I have heard many many stories of the police ignoring lic and kicking in doors and ruining grows for NO GOOD REASON. For the most part I think many police do a good job but then you get these real rambo type cops that are hard to swallow. I really can't see me liking anyone from our Gov coming to my place looking at anything telling me to do anything. IMVHO this is just another money grab from our Gov and connecting agencies. How many places have burnt down from grows? How much does our Gov get from keep cannabis away from it's ppl? I think our Gov has proven how truly slimy they are over and over again headband 707

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

You have to hit them where it hurts.That is shit loads of legal action. and civil suits,whatever it takes.No one has the rightto deprive a patient of their medicine not even rcmp.I took a chance revealing tothem my show and i got lucky.It boils down to where you live and how weed is accepted socially.Gotta love the okanagan all the mayors in the neighboring cities voted for legal weed.It would suck if they came in a fuked up my grow.I would simple sue their asses off.if they came back twice thats a simple harrasment claim.I say all you guys scared of the feds come move to the sunny okanagan. the grass is still green outside lol.
    O yeh and inside too

lol
    Yup you are so right about where to live which is a real pain in the ass lol.. I am not into moving way the hell out of town to be able to do what I want to do lol..They are making it harder and harder to find a place to grow and I'm not into ruining anyone house for my grow,,, that's not me. I would go for a commericial building if I could find one. imvho it's better to leave Canada for a very sunny location and screw this Gov altogether Hitler is bringing us down every step he makes headband 707

Rednamalas

I agree it is getting harder and harder to grwo. shit 20 years ago most people didnt have a fukin clue what to look for.now its every second house on the street.Finding commercial building is easy.The bad part is people tend to try to make you pay more then you would otherwise. they all want a piece of it.I wont sit on a house for anyone ever again.ive paid my dues.I wont set up people again as they all run away cause they are pussies.some of us life long criminals dont worry as much lol.Fukin harper.i cant beileve the majority of the population buys his bullshit.I like to live in my bubble only coming out for air ok and maybe quickgrow lol.Soon as Health canada send outs termination papers for personal grows.were moving out ofthe okanagan and back into the bush, build a nice small rancher with fair size shop out back.Then hide from the bullshit we call society.Man i need to get fried.Candle making all day doobies and melting wax

Yup you are so right about where to live which is a real pain in the ass lol.. I am not into moving way the hell out of town to be able to do what I want to do lol..They are making it harder and harder to find a place to grow and I'm not into ruining anyone house for my grow,,, that's not me. I would go for a commericial building if I could find one. imvho it's better to leave Canada for a very sunny location and screw this Gov altogether Hitler is bringing us down every step he makes headband 707

Thumbs Up/Down

A very sunny location sounds awesome. If its ever practical for me I'll be all over it like ice cream on a toddler. Lol my son asked yesterday if we could go to Spain for the winter because its hot & sunny there. Ah, what a great idea... As soon as my ship comes to port...
    Hippy dippy organic grower

Rednamalas

LOL aww spain I have always wanted to go to the medditerian.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    A very sunny location sounds awesome. If its ever practical for me I'll be all over it like ice cream on a toddler. Lol my son asked yesterday if we could go to Spain for the winter because its hot & sunny there. Ah, what a great idea... As soon as my ship comes to port...

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    Yeah Spain is cheap cheap cheap lol.. But I wouldn't go to Spain too much civil unrest going on there. I love Jamaica and Costa Rica, but Costa Rica the bud costs too much and in Jamaica it's very cheap so I think I would go for Jamaica or Belize.. I do love the Caribbean EU is not my cup of tea... I would really love to find a nice cheap place in the sun to grow with no police around! There used to be a site called webehigh.com and this would give you a good idea on who was doing what and where with cannabis but this site has been taken down.. Stay safe

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

I agree it is getting harder and harder to grwo. shit 20 years ago most people didnt have a fukin clue what to look for.now its every second house on the street.Finding commercial building is easy.The bad part is people tend to try to make you pay more then you would otherwise. they all want a piece of it.I wont sit on a house for anyone ever again.ive paid my dues.I wont set up people again as they all run away cause they are pussies.some of us life long criminals dont worry as much lol.Fukin harper.i cant beileve the majority of the population buys his bullshit.I like to live in my bubble only coming out for air ok and maybe quickgrow lol.Soon as Health canada send outs termination papers for personal grows.were moving out ofthe okanagan and back into the bush, build a nice small rancher with fair size shop out back.Then hide from the bullshit we call society.Man i need to get fried.Candle making all day doobies and melting wax
    I actually cannot believe how incompetent Health Canada is when it comes to their so-called help for the public when it comes to cannabis! I seriously DO NOT see why they are even in our cannabis grows. This is just another very badly run Gov program imvho and as far as them giving out any real info lol Good fucking luck with that!! The Gov wonders why we don't want to live here anymore and put up with ppl like Hitler they really shouldn't.. This is what I have to say about the way they run this country stay safe headband 707

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah Spain is cheap cheap cheap lol.. But I wouldn't go to Spain too much civil unrest going on there. I love Jamaica and Costa Rica, but Costa Rica the bud costs too much and in Jamaica it's very cheap so I think I would go for Jamaica or Belize.. I do love the Caribbean EU is not my cup of tea... I would really love to find a nice cheap place in the sun to grow with no police around! There used to be a site called webehigh.com and this would give you a good idea on who was doing what and where with cannabis but this site has been taken down.. Stay safe
    I was in Jamaica about a month ago just in time for Sandy but it she was no problem in Negril were I was staying.The herb was cheap and pretty good.Lots of good black hash and even honey oil,would go back anytime

Rednamalas

May dad enjoyed cuba he said they toked in the street there lol my old man dont toke but they offered him some

Quote Originally Posted by desmond jones View Post
    I was in Jamaica about a month ago just in time for Sandy but it she was no problem in Negril were I was staying.The herb was cheap and pretty good.Lots of good black hash and even honey oil,would go back anytime

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

May dad enjoyed cuba he said they toked in the street there lol my old man dont toke but they offered him some
    Wow that's funny because Cuba is listed as the worst place to try and find bud. This guy went there and said on his site of webehigh that it was the only place where the ppl ran away when he asked them for cannabis. So unless Cuba changes it;'s laws it's out for me. If I would go to aplace I loved yes Jamaica wins as far as cannabis is concerned and I loved the ppl in Jamaica aswell they are a gas... headband 707

Rednamalas

ok this tread is simply fuked. now i want to go away and i cant . 6 cats a dog and a basement full of girls makes the reality set in that im fukin stuck here again forever.Best i can do is grow dreads and lie in the basement withthe plants

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

We did Negril this past 420 and it was amazing. An ounce of good bud for about 30 bucks I smoked the entire time we were there what a place. Going back for 420 again 2013 the people were amazing if I can figure out a way to live out my last tired painful dayz I will do it.

Red it is better to have a basement full of ladies with artificial sunshine then the many alternatives that most have to live with so it aint all that bad. Now go lie down with those beautiful girlz.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I've heard a similar story of Cubans asking why anyone would wand to waste money on cannabis when good cuban rum was available. The Canadian telling the story surmised that it may have been cultural or simply smokescreen, smoke at home and condemn it to the strangers in public.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

Cuba I heard the penalties were the reason you won't find drugs. Pretty harsh. That being said I know I found a grow area when I was riding a scooter outside of Matanzas in Cuba, the smell was INCREDIBLE and went for a solid minute @ 70km/h. Side brush was too high to see into this wilderness, and I wasn't risking going missing. Never found any myself, but i'm sure the locals have good stuff.

Tip. Find a guy on the resort staff that can get you after hours deals on anything you see in store (they take inventory sell it cheap), these are the hustlers, anything for a $$. Don't ask me how I find those types, but I always do.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah Cuba is amazingly beautiful and the ppl are fantastic but they seem oppressed and that shit just doesn't work for me. Mexico has some of the crappiest bud I have ever had all swag and a few ppl have some nicer bud but they are hard to find and the ppl seem scared to give it to you.Also $40.00 for 5 grams of swag just doesn't work for me.
    Costa Rica had okay bud but very expensive $300.00 per ounce for creeper bud is what they called it. $80.00 for swag/Jamaician.
    Jamaica topped all the places for bud and the ppl were so great that I would probably pick Jamaica again. I stayed there for a long time and had tons of fun.. stay safe headband 707

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

ok this tread is simply fuked. now i want to go away and i cant . 6 cats a dog and a basement full of girls makes the reality set in that im fukin stuck here again forever.Best i can do is grow dreads and lie in the basement withthe plants
    You know when that happened to me and I wanted to go away I realized that I wasn't sure what to do with all my grow/animals etc. I was really wishing I could get someone I trusted to look after all my shit. I couldn't come up with anyone as I really didn't want ppl to know what I did. PPl know I smoke bud hardly anyone knows I grow it aswell. I thought it would be nice to have a company that looked after your shit while you were gone.. I understand it would be complicated but I think that would be a good idea imvho lol headband 707

Rednamalas

we used to pay 2000 per week for a house sitter back in the old days.no one wanted to sit on a 50 pound room for nothing.I wish I could trust someome with my pets. I dont give a shit about the pot
    Well a fast couple joint and off to water seems i got me some wilters

You know when that happened to me and I wanted to go away I realized that I wasn't sure what to do with all my grow/animals etc. I was really wishing I could get someone I trusted to look after all my shit. I couldn't come up with anyone as I really didn't want ppl to know what I did. PPl know I smoke bud hardly anyone knows I grow it aswell. I thought it would be nice to have a company that looked after your shit while you were gone.. I understand it would be complicated but I think that would be a good idea imvho lol headband 707

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

I agree. I've already been waiting 42 years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultosaurus View Post
    I prefer a different approach. Just legalize it already. This is a plant that we're talking about, not a bunch of terrorists building bombs or organizing a plot to overthrow the government.

We need to get away from this paradigm that we need anybody's damned permission to grow any plant, no matter what it is. I could just as easily, and legally, grow a digitalis or castor oil plant that would actually cause harm and death to people if I would to choose to do so. Making comparisons to other medications or plants or alcohol or tobacco is not a well balanced argument. It has more to do with the lack of ethics involved in the concept of prohibition than it does in making comparisons to other possible dangers. And since we all know that there is no danger to this plant, they really don't have a legitimate argument for prohibition in the first place. If we start recommending that there are more inspectors and agreeing that the system isn't working, we are allowing ourselves to think that they have a legitimacy to prohibition, we are kowtowing to the enforcers of insane nonsense.

The government needs to get it's head out of it's ass and ours. We have to find better ways of disallowing them to overrule decisions made by the Supreme Court of Canada on the lack of constitutionality of these laws in the first place. These laws are unconstitutional and unethical and yet we continue to play the nice game with them. People launch appeals and return to court repeatedly asking to get our rights back, like a 5 year old asking to go to McDonald's. There have to be limits to the extent that government can interfere with people's freedoms, rights and privacy. We've gotten them out of the bedrooms of Canadians, it's time that we get them out of our gardens, basements and medical and psychological health. The government exists to insure the safety and infrastructure of this nation and to keep it on a stable financial footing, not to tell it's citizens what they are allowed to believe, grow, smoke, eat or use as medicine like some helicopter parent telling us that we shouldn't be colouring outside the lines.

We are not in kindergarten any more, we don't need a nanny and it's time we start demanding to be treated like adults that are capable of making our own decisions for ourselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12