Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 216/0
    Given: 417/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Opinion of the Arizer Solo

Just wanted to see how satisfied people are with the solo. I need another, so i have narrowed ( ? so many good reviews don`t know which one) it down to a portable. The solo seems to meet my needs. So do a few others. My conversation with vaporizers.ca, they recommended this one. They will also will have a show special i`m told on this unit. I guess my choice is made, just wanted your input.

NM

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Man View Post
    Just wanted to see how satisfied people are with the solo. I need another, so i have narrowed ( ? so many good reviews don`t know which one) it down to a portable. The solo seems to meet my needs. So do a few others. My conversation with vaporizers.ca, they recommended this one. They will also will have a show special i`m told on this unit. I guess my choice is made, just wanted your input.

NM
    The folks at vaporizer.ca are fantastic. I love that place and was very satisfied with the begining looking stages, through the answer all my questions numerous emails and phone calls to getting the unit and getting exactly what I ordered + bonus extras they threw in.

When I ordered my Arizer Extreme Q they and others highly recomended the Arizer portable but I didn't have the extra cash. They should be at the Expo with deals.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 28/6
    Given: 7/2

Peace Hoppy

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." --the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for the info Guy_in_pain.
    I'll keep my eyes open for the deals.
    Sorry to hear about the deal misfortune , maybe he or another vendor (who may give you a deal to get your repeat business) will give you a deal this time around,Hopalong

Thumbs Up/Down

So I'm back from the TY show. Incredible to say the least. I picked up a solo, show special 10% off, from vaporizer.ca. I put it to good use saturday nite. I'm impressed. All the reviews i looked at were right on. Smallish & very quick to heat, effective way to medicate. For a portable, I recommend it. Happy vaping everyone.

NM

Thumbs Up/Down

I picked up the solo and a new volcano digital for a friend who could not attend this year. Great deal from vaporizers.ca
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

I have had the solo about a month now and I am very impressed. I find I use it as much or more than my arizer extreme Q that I have been using for a few years now.

xchef

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

So guys, now that everyones had their new vapes for a few months I'm wondering if everyones still happy with their choices and how the units have stood up to use. I'm thinking I need a portable unit but dont have the extra cash to waste on something that isn't going to stand up to use or not perform well so I'd appreciate any input and ones to avoid.
    Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    So guys, now that everyones had their new vapes for a few months I'm wondering if everyones still happy with their choices and how the units have stood up to use. I'm thinking I need a portable unit but dont have the extra cash to waste on something that isn't going to stand up to use or not perform well so I'd appreciate any input and ones to avoid.
    Thanks
    I'm using the Solo every day. So far, i'm very happy with it. Using it for herbs most of the times, concentrates a few times. Very effective for both. It is a very handy portable unit. The battery seems to last long enough for a couple of hours of straight use at level 4-5 heat range. I recharge it when it gets down to level 2-3. I,m happy with the purchase.

NM

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Man View Post
    I'm using the Solo every day. So far, i'm very happy with it. Using it for herbs most of the times, concentrates a few times. Very effective for both. It is a very handy portable unit. The battery seems to last long enough for a couple of hours of straight use at level 4-5 heat range. I recharge it when it gets down to level 2-3. I,m happy with the purchase.

NM
    Hi there, you mention concentrates, like bubble hash, oil, wax, bho, all or none of the above?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 213/0
    Given: 88/1

thanks for the reply NM, its reasuring to hear good reports from ppl who have bought and actually use the vape when deciding on a unit and not just the always glowing "product reviews" on each retailer's site
    GIP, any comment on hows yours is holding up?
    thanks again

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by T&G View Post
    thanks for the reply NM, its reasuring to hear good reports from ppl who have bought and actually use the vape when deciding on a unit and not just the always glowing "product reviews" on each retailer's site
    GIP, any comment on hows yours is holding up?
    thanks again
    I picked up for a freind, he loves it.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    Hi there, you mention concentrates, like bubble hash, oil, wax, bho, all or none of the above?
    I use ISO hash, which is like a paste, and kief. I purchased little screens that I use to hold it. When heated the concentrate just melts into the screen, and holds it. I have tried mixing it with herb but the higher heat setting needed for the concentrate, sort of has a burnt taste after a while. I prefer the screen trick. A 1/8 round size ball per session, will leave me really medicated. Two sessions, well...

NM