Thread: Help!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 539/2
    Given: 347/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Help!!!

Ok guys, being a flunky in geography and lack of extra time to research.... I need a break down of the regions to follow a format like I have done for the USA section.

Any input would be greatly apprciated!!!

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 2/0

You mean for Canada?

How about Maritimes=NFLD, NS, PEI, NB; Central=Que, ON; & West=MB, SK, AB; Not sure if BC would be on it's own...could be lots of action there; and Far North=anything above 60...YK, NWT, Nunuvat

Epic Genetics

Quote Originally Posted by Bushboy View Post
    You mean for Canada?

How about Maritimes=NFLD, NS, PEI, NB; Central=Que, ON; & West=MB, SK, AB; Not sure if BC would be on it's own...could be lots of action there; and Far North=anything above 60...YK, NWT, Nunuvat
    ontario is EASTERN , sask is CENTRAL , ab abd bc are western

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, NEW BRUNSWICK, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR, NOVA SCOTIA, NUNAVUT, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, YUKON, QUEBEC, ONTARIO, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN, ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA

I think they all must be individual to keep the format in sync..... its all ancient geometry, dont mess with it

Ps id like to have it on record that this was my idea.... keep up the good work! lets elevate this forum to another level!
    Last edited by compost tea me lol!; 05-20-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: ima stupidhead
    Be safe ! vacuum purge your bho... it looks cool
    Not getting cancer is worth spending the money..

OPERATION SKU is coming to where ever it is.. Skunks Needed
    I want to know and own everything skunky.. we can rebuild it
    we have the technology. Contact me for info

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by compost tea me lol! View Post
    PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, NEW BRUNSWICK, NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR, NOVA SCOTIA, NUNAVUT, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, YUKON, QUEBEC, ONTARIO, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN, ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA

I think they all must be individual to keep the format in sync..... its all ancient geometry, dont mess with it

Ps id like to have it on record that this was my idea.... keep up the good work! lets elevate this forum to another level!
    I would like to keep them in a similar format as the USA section. I find myself collapsing forums that are a long list just to make navigating through the forum a bit easier.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 2/0

So to revamp and not insult Ontario to much (jk) Maritimes=NFD, NS, PEI, NB; Eastern=QUE, ON, Nunavut; Prairies=MB,SK, AB & (I know so call it West) NWT; and BC & YK in a west coast group...or add them to Prairies and call it all Western. Just a thought 'cause I get up to early and sit here with nothing to do...lol

Thumbs Up/Down

ahhhh, i see now how you grouped the USA section... it looks nice also...

I think Nunavut , Northwest Territories and Yukon should be in a north section... Canada and its provinces are very big , very diverse regions... They should be grouped by climate maybe? I agree on maritime, eastern, central and west.... add northern

Thumbs Up/Down

Ok, we have Maritime Provinces, Northern Provinces, Eastern Provinces, Western Provinces, and Central Provinces. With a full list and some discriptions, think we should have us a new section ready to go soon.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down

Default lightly!!!

could we get the provinces which are in each section of canada labeled under them please

eastern = ontario , quebec
    central = manitoba , saskatchewan , alberta
    western = bc
    northern= yukon ,nunavut , north west territories
    maritime= prince edward island, newfoundland and labrador, nova scotia, new brunswick

someone from eastern already posted in central... lol... im a pain, i know, im sorry

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by compost tea me lol! View Post
    could we get the provinces which are in each section of canada labeled under them please

eastern = ontario , quebec
    central = manitoba , saskatchewan , alberta
    western = bc
    northern= yukon ,nunavut , north west territories
    maritime= prince edward island, newfoundland and labrador, nova scotia, new brunswick

someone from eastern already posted in central... lol... im a pain, i know, im sorry
    My apologies for not getting this finished. I have been really limiting my time in the computer chair since I injured my back last week.

LT

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

Quote Originally Posted by lightly_toasted View Post
    My apologies for not getting this finished. I have been really limiting my time in the computer chair since I injured my back last week.

LT
    Get better first LT. This will be here when you get back.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

sorry to hear about your back LT... i did notice you were not around for a few days... and i wasnt trying to rag on you bro, not sure if it came across that way or not... sometimes im bad with .... and !!!! BUT ITS ALL LOVE BRO

Hope your feeling better.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Hi LT,

Generally, nice updates.

When you're feeling up to this again though, I'd ask you to reconsider this canadian section.

For the US states such division makes sense, because they each have their separate medical marijuana laws, at least ostensibly. Juxtaposed with canada, where we're oppressed under a single federal program, the relevance of such functionality fails to translate.

As such, further sub divisions don't reflect a common struggle, and really, neither do they facilitate one. Relevant discussion that's more applicable to us all than to any particular subset or the like, will more easily be missed. There's reason to the saying "Divided they fall".

Also rather than approved user accounts what would be truly beneficial, particularly giving the current climate of overreaching power grabs by our corrupt officials, would be secure socket layer connections.

Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by chillzpls View Post
    Hi LT,

Generally, nice updates.

When you're feeling up to this again though, I'd ask you to reconsider this canadian section.

For the US states such division makes sense, because they each have their separate medical marijuana laws, at least ostensibly. Juxtaposed with canada, where we're oppressed under a single federal program, the relevance of such functionality fails to translate.

As such, further sub divisions don't reflect a common struggle, and really, neither do they facilitate one. Relevant discussion that's more applicable to us all than to any particular subset or the like, will more easily be missed. There's reason to the saying "Divided they fall".

Also rather than approved user accounts what would be truly beneficial, particularly giving the current climate of overreaching power grabs by our corrupt officials, would be secure socket layer connections.

Thanks
    The divisions are just merley a way to give each area a more personal forum. It is not a form to make the actual geographpy feel divided. Nobody is expected to only post in their respective sections, but think of it as a way to get to know your neighbors! If not for the sections, it would just be one forum section. After time, that would become a cluttered mess.

I see what you are saying about making TY more secure, and trust me it is one of many things on the list.

LT