Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Talking Persei Bubbler in action

Hi all here,s a quick video showing the new bubbler attachment for the Persei. These new attachments have made the Persei the No1 vaporizing tool on the market. I did a review on the persei in a back TY issue and it rock,s with oil,s but when i had no oil,s it was just sitting around now with the bubbler i can get extra filtration but more exciting for me is the bender attachment so now i can vaporize my herbs. If that was not enough with the hammer attachment you dont need to carry a lighter of torch with you anymore as the hammer heat,s up to 800o or 1200o in 45 seconds giving the ability to burn your herbs and dab your oil,d without having to heat up your ti-nail or skillet just load on your oil and hit it with the hammer job done.

Right back to the bubbler in action

Skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Thumbs Up/Down

Default It,s bender time

Now this is what i ahve been waiting for the Bender herb attachment for the Persei, Now you can vaporize your herbs with the almighty Persei. Here,s a quick video showing it in action

skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Do you think those vids were done in Colorado by any chance?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Shadimar View Post
    Do you think those vids were done in Colorado by any chance?
    Is that because of the bronchos stuff, im from the uk if it dont have stoke city, liverpool fc or milwall im lost

skunk-mad

ps that aint me dont know who it is in the video,s just put them up demoing the new Persei attachments, i,ll do one when i get mine hopefully tomorrow friday at the latest can,t wait test the bender

skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Yeah, I think it's a safe bet that guy has been to Denver at least once
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking Persei Bubbler doing magoo,s iso

Hi all as i,ve not been to well with sinusitus my wife miss knapper has kindly shot a couple of quick video,s of the Persei doing Mr magoo,s iso. This is the Persei on the lowest setting 3.7v with the lowest ohm cartridge 1.5ohm and as you can see the wife got some nice filtered hit,s from the Bubbler.

Miss knapper has fallen in love with this bubbler especially with a 14mm bowl and the hammer attachment so she can fire up a bowl with no flame and the chamber is just the right size for her small lung,s. As there is extra filtration you would think that some tase would be lost to be honest the opposite is true the flavour,s seam to come through more with the bubbler when doing oil,s.

Anyway here,s the 2 short video,s of the Persei bubbler in action as it was meant to be. Look out for some great video,s of the bubbler doing herb being hit with no flame or torch lighter but the Persei hammer attachment and the first all glass handheld vaporizer the "bender" in action.

and my first slowmo attempt

Thanx all sorry if they are a bit crappy video,s i,ll be doing some much better HD one,s tomorrow for now a quick glimpse of the Persei bubbler in action

skunk-mad.

P.s a big thanx to the wife love ya your my
    Last edited by skunk-mad; 11-14-2012 at 07:40 PM.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Just curious, Skunk, how many vapes in your collection now?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Just curious, Skunk, how many vapes in your collection now?
    We got a few around 20ish some good,some crappy & some the best in the world. Its good to have some variety.

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Well you've certainly got me beat

I have a nice little whip with an LED 7-segment screen, the Magic Flight Launch Box and now the Plenty.

I also had one of those terrible cheap gumball machine style "vaporizers" (in quotes 'cause it didn't really vape) made from a glass dome/globe and a soldering iron. You had to plug it in, wait until the bud was almost burning, then unplug it, plug it back in, unplug it, plug it back in.. no temp control of any kind. It was useless junk but hey.. that was last millennium and I only paid 10% of what the Plenty cost.

Lesson learned there: sometimes the expensive one cost that much for reasons other than "you're just paying for the name "
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

Thumbs Up/Down

Well you've certainly got me beat

I have a nice little whip with an LED 7-segment screen, the Magic Flight Launch Box and now the Plenty.

I also had one of those terrible cheap gumball machine style "vaporizers" (in quotes 'cause it didn't really vape) made from a glass dome/globe and a soldering iron. You had to plug it in, wait until the bud was almost burning, then unplug it, plug it back in, unplug it, plug it back in.. no temp control of any kind. It was useless junk but hey.. that was last millennium and I only paid 10% of what the Plenty cost.

Lesson learned there: sometimes the expensive one cost that much for reasons other than "you're just paying for the name "
    My 1st vape was the same as yours sort of jam jar screwed on with what looked like a soldering iron with a metal bowl replacing the normal tip. I think mine had a temperature control on but it did not work same temperature no matter where you set it. We live and learn. Glad your liking the Plenty

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Greaat thread.. Looking at a lot of these, looks like you really get what you pay for.

Mr. Grimbo

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post
    Hi all here,s a quick video showing the new bubbler attachment for the Persei. These new attachments have made the Persei the No1 vaporizing tool on the market. I did a review on the persei in a back TY issue and it rock,s with oil,s but when i had no oil,s it was just sitting around now with the bubbler i can get extra filtration but more exciting for me is the bender attachment so now i can vaporize my herbs. If that was not enough with the hammer attachment you dont need to carry a lighter of torch with you anymore as the hammer heat,s up to 800o or 1200o in 45 seconds giving the ability to burn your herbs and dab your oil,d without having to heat up your ti-nail or skillet just load on your oil and hit it with the hammer job done.

Right back to the bubbler in action

Skunk-mad.
    Sorry to be an old stoner here but I am lost.. skillets, nails, hammers, etc... ??? I am dabbing now with BHO and a nail/dome setup on a bong but that's about as far as I have gotten.

I am looking at being able to load and do hits of the BHO on the road with the Persei but the additions and stuff have me very confused...

Can I ask you to just list quick the parts I need for simple, mobile bho vaping with the Persei. Kind of like the setup in the vids, but without the bong bubbler and glass etc...

Which battery setup, which cartridge setup, etc...? Where to order too would be great... and yes, if I could, I would let you smoke it for me too

Thanks, Mr. Grimbo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Grimbo View Post
    Sorry to be an old stoner here but I am lost.. skillets, nails, hammers, etc... ??? I am dabbing now with BHO and a nail/dome setup on a bong but that's about as far as I have gotten.

I am looking at being able to load and do hits of the BHO on the road with the Persei but the additions and stuff have me very confused...

Can I ask you to just list quick the parts I need for simple, mobile bho vaping with the Persei. Kind of like the setup in the vids, but without the bong bubbler and glass etc...

Which battery setup, which cartridge setup, etc...? Where to order too would be great... and yes, if I could, I would let you smoke it for me too

Thanks, Mr. Grimbo
    Hello Mr. Grimbo with the Persei standard kit you will get all you need for baling your essential oils bho etc. With the kit comes

The Persei
    2 x 3.7v batteries to take you to 7.4v
    1 x 3.7v battery
    1 x 1 cartridge top
    1 x dual cartridge top
    2 x 5ohm cartridges
    A charger which will charge all the batteries you get + if you chose to buy 2 x 3v batteries to run the 6v conficuration
    A fill tool

From the starter kit you can expand from there the best place would be

www.delta9vapes.com

They have all the information you need & there is a full review in issue#35 of TY by myself.

I hope this helps a little?

Skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post
    Hello Mr. Grimbo with the Persei standard kit you will get all you need for baling your essential oils bho etc. With the kit comes

The Persei
    2 x 3.7v batteries to take you to 7.4v
    1 x 3.7v battery
    1 x 1 cartridge top
    1 x dual cartridge top
    2 x 5ohm cartridges
    A charger which will charge all the batteries you get + if you chose to buy 2 x 3v batteries to run the 6v conficuration
    A fill tool

From the starter kit you can expand from there the best place would be

www.delta9vapes.com

They have all the information you need & there is a full review in issue#35 of TY by myself.

I hope this helps a little?

Skunk-mad.
    Helps a lot.. Thanks.

Mr. Grimbo

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Grimbo View Post
    Helps a lot.. Thanks.

Mr. Grimbo
    I do not find the taste in the cartridges of persei to be as good as the nail or swing on a bong set up. For convenience on go persei great but most likely the taste will be comprimised.

Hercules had a lot of problems out of box so they are reworking that and new carts so hang in there.

If you want medical grade quaility there is another one out there looking pretty good by Themro vape I beleive,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 2/0

Hi G. Thanks for stopping by. Definetely shows your interest in customer service .

So I got my Persei kit recently from a Canadian online shop. I have been following the thread at a Vapour website and was confused by all the options and configurations discussed. It seems that the Persei is under constant review and improvement (not a bad thing, but a little confusing at times). Wanting a pen that works I figured 'grab the kit and go from there'.

Got the kit, unpacked it, and loaded a 2.4 ohm cart while the 3.7 volt battery was charging. I saw a lot of warnings about loading the carts properly, but just jumped in . Seemed to work, Oil went in. I read the instructions, but only followed some of them. I forgot to mark the cart, so although I added the proper amount of oil I have no reference to weigh out how much I have vapourized . Fired it up - nothing!! Read the instructions again, primed the cart, VAPOUR . This is working, but what are all these extra pieces? Set the 7.4 volt (2x3.7volt) charging and got out a 5 ohm cart. loaded it and sucked on the 2.4 while I was waiting. Fairly happy, but curious. I'm not a cloud chaser, froze my lungs a couple of times, but I am looking for controlable hits.

Next day I hook up the 7.4v and 5 ohm. Shazam!! hot knife clouds. Almost to much, but I figure I can learn to control it with some button action. Unfortunately after a few 5 ohm hits the cart stopped heating. I wasn't happy, but sometimes stuff happens. I switched back to the 3.7 v 2.4 ohm setup, but now it seems that the vapour is pretty thin. Not sure if that is the oil running out or comparison to the 5ohm setup.

Anyway I have just started with the Persei and as soon as I run some more oil I will be loading a new 5 ohm and going again,so I will update as I learn more. I am curious about running 2 2.4 ohms and also the 6 volt/5 ohm setup. I can't figure out if I would run the 2 2.4 ohms with a 3.7 or 7.4 volt setup. Input requested.

edit: I would suggest that if you buy the kit you buy 2 extra 2.4 ohm carts as it is suggested to practice with these before hitting the 5 ohm. Apparently they take more punishment than the higher power cart.
    Last edited by Bushboy; 08-05-2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: add info

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123