Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

IF the people in charge will lie about cannabis just imagine what else they are lying about!!
    Since using cannabis as a medicine for over 5 years now I realize how crazy the lies are and it really has made me suspicous of everything they say. Now the media are either lazy are paid off because there is no more journalism. Reporters just repeat the talking points provided to them, some even go so far as to let their personal bias color their work.
    I do not believe there is wide spread abuse of the permits, as a matter of fact I would bet money it is far less than the average for abuse in general. Many perfectly legal people are afraid to register for fear of harrassment. I JUST DO NOT BELIEVE IT!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

Quote Originally Posted by dabbin View Post
    They were local (bctv or city tv, I cannot recall) news stories, explaining how they used MMAR to become legal, without any ailments to be allowed to grow, and sell illegally. They had an unidentified grower who was part of a small group of growers who did just that. I wish I could find a link, but I cannot.

I just hope that regardless of the federal laws on it, that the police will do as I hope and leave true medicinal users alone.
    This the clip in question?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKvqQ9TqkJU[/yt]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

What a fucking joke. This looks to me like the doctor is the criminal! The media just gloss over the fact that this so called dr should NOT be charging to fill these forms. Still these biased shows pick 1 criminal and then infer that this type of behavior is widespread. Amazed at how far idiots will go to continue a failed (but lucrative) policy just because they think they know better! I have tried about 6 different places to give my side of the story as a med user and how hellth Canada is abusing sick people and purposefully failing to provide permits and id's on time. Not 1 call back or returned e-mail, imagine that!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 266/0
    Given: 68/1

The thing I want to know is why ANY grower/seller, would willingly go to the media and talk about scamming the system? Couldn't be that they actually want the PPL and DG provisions done away with in much the same way that commercial growers were happy when California voted not to legalize personal gardens? Makes you wonder, 'who benefits' from such an action?
    Last edited by airedog; 05-01-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by airedog View Post
    The thing I want to know is why ANY grower/seller, would willingly go to the media and talk about scamming the system? Couldn't be that they actually want the PPL and DG provisions done away with in much the same way that commercial growers were happy when California voted not to legalize personal gardens? Makes you wonder, 'who benefits' from such an action?
    Yup, lot of different interests in play, all with one connecting theme - money. Commercial growers see $$ and the cities see $$ in commercial MMAR growing, which is why they support industrial zoned, business licensed grows. It is never about what is best for the people, it is what's best for the budget/re-election.

And yes, that i the clip I was referring to, apparently my google skills are failing.
    Last edited by dabbin; 05-02-2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: i should learn to proof read

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

I believe that this is an old tactic used in the past to get people exactly where they want them. They build you up until they can figure out how to capitalize off of it. When they know they got you by the balls the cut them off quick and painless in their eyes.
    What they see but seem to over look is the real power in numbers. We greatly out number them. Think of all of us who admit to using this b/c it helps , now think of all the ones still in the "closet". how long will it take for the masses to make the change????
    Just food for thought. We as a people will take back the country which is rightfully ours.
    Good will always prevail.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

only problem with " Good will always prevail." is,,,, not everybody's idea of good is the same,,,, same goes fer bad,,,, this usually makes a big assed mess of things,,,specially where government is concerned,,,, oh,,, ya,,,

R

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678